Hey all

Old January 7th 05, 06:07 AM
Trog

Default Hey all

Thought you might to look at the animals of this house. it's basically
a photo page with history of the animals I have had with me past and
present.

As to the puppy, the pics at the bottom of the page I wondered if anyone
had thoughts on the diets.

the link to the site is

http://homepages.e3.net.nz/~kirsten.nick/animals.htm

The puppy has for breakfast weatbix, which is a wheat cereal biscuit
mixed with a little soy milk and egg.

Lunch is puppy kibble for puppies and soy milk

Dinner is with the old guys consisting of stir fry mince, (ground beef)
or chicken breast, basmati or brown rice (cooked) and mixed together in
equal amounts along with a couple of cups of frozen veggies from the
freezer, cooked with the mince of course, a couple of eggs tossed in
with some garlic, an oxo, (bullion) cube and a little salt. Also, any
veggies that may be grown in the garden such as a little cabbage, or
chard and or pumpkin. This goes half and half with a (balanced)
kibble for the old guys and puppy kibble for the pup.

Oh yeah, the old guys get a couple of tux biscuit, like a large biscuit
(again balanced) about the size of a small saucer for breakfast.

That should cover it aye ?

Cheers, Trog

Old January 8th 05, 12:36 AM
Janet

Sasha looks pretty heavy. Since she's slowing down, you may want to
cut wayyyy back on her rations and increase exercise as she drops some
weight. She may feel years younger and not so stiff.

Old January 8th 05, 03:11 AM
Trog

Janet wrote:
Sasha looks pretty heavy. Since she's slowing down, you may want to
cut wayyyy back on her rations and increase exercise as she drops some
weight. She may feel years younger and not so stiff.

You're right janet. She is. However she is a stoky dog and we cutting
her back as I write. cheers
Old January 10th 05, 04:49 AM
Jessica Benko

How old is Sasha now? She and B.A. definitely appear to have a Pit Bll breed
in there, but not as a predominant breed. If this is the case, stockiness is
perfectly normal
I'd sa Sasha could stand to lose a few pounds, but depending on her breed
and age, she just may also simply have a big build.

~J

Old January 12th 05, 08:54 PM
Trog

"Trog" wrote in message

Janet wrote:

Sasha looks pretty heavy. Since she's slowing down, you may want to
cut wayyyy back on her rations and increase exercise as she drops some
weight. She may feel years younger and not so stiff.

You're right janet. She is. However she is a stoky dog and we cutting
her back as I write. cheers

Sasha is about 10 years old and BA is six months younger. Best guess
with sasha is doberman x ridgeback. althought I doubt we'll ever really
know for sure snce she came from a rescue place. B.A ? who the hell
knows. Best guess ? jack russel. foxy, with a bully grandparent
possibly. B.A's a charicter. It took me a while to relax with him.
He's cranky and very vocal. Not in a nasty kinda way but he is
certainly a talker. He rumbles. Always has done. And yes, they are a
little well fed. With sasha and BA i have them on half rations.
Espeically since Sasha is not as active as she was.

Cheers