what kind of dog is this?

Old January 8th 05, 06:15 AM
no grip

Default what kind of dog is this?

can anyone tell me what kind of dog this is?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rip/puppy2.jpg

thanks!

Old January 8th 05, 07:40 AM
Liisa Sarakontu

"no grip" wrote in
oups.com:

can anyone tell me what kind of dog this is?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rip/puppy2.jpg

Small, young and smooth-coated kind of dog. Perhaps a very young
Pembroke corgi, perhaps some kind of cross. Please get better pictures of
it and some background info, like age and something about parents or
siblings.

Liisa
Old January 9th 05, 04:28 AM
no grip

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/nogrip/puppy.jpg

i dont know what kind of puppy it is.. someone emailed it to me and
said that they were popular in japan because they stay small and have
no tail.

Old January 9th 05, 11:53 PM
Denise Clere

do'nt kno,but it's cute !!!

Old January 10th 05, 02:07 AM
Rocky

Denise Clere said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

------=_NextPart_000_021E_01C4F67C.76167F60
!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN" HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1" META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523"
name=GENERATOR STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=#ffffff
DIVSTRONGFONT face=Cuckoo color=#000080 size=5do'nt
kno,but it's cute !!!/FONT/STRONG/DIV
BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT:
5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000080 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"

Thanks for your contribution to this thread!

FWIW: http://www.newbie.net/tgos/newbie/

Old January 10th 05, 03:00 PM
DogStar716

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rip/puppy2.jpg

thanks!

A Corgi? How cute is that!!!
Dogstar716
My Dogs: http://hometown.aol.com/dogstar716/TheBoys.html

Old January 10th 05, 04:08 PM
Robin Nuttall

DogStar716 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rip/puppy2.jpg

thanks!

A Corgi? How cute is that!!!

There should be a law against that kind of cuteness, it takes your
breath away!

Old January 10th 05, 06:49 PM
Brigitte

The cute kind!

oups.com...

Old January 11th 05, 09:36 PM

"no grip" wrote in message
oups.com...
can anyone tell me what kind of dog this is?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rip/puppy2.jpg

thanks!

It's overly sentimental. I don't like the dog. Too "cute." No substance, all
form. Give us something less sentimentalized.

Old January 12th 05, 03:38 AM
Rocky

Q said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

can anyone tell me what kind of dog this is?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rip/puppy2.jpg

thanks!

It's overly sentimental. I don't like the dog. Too "cute."
No substance, all form. Give us something less
sentimentalized.

If you're being serious, you're an ass, considering how many
"what is this dog" threads that you've started.

Michael?