German Rottweiler Breeder wanted

Old January 12th 05, 01:11 AM
keiserrott

Default German Rottweiler Breeder wanted

Nicky wrote:
Does anyone know of any Rottweiler Breeders in Germany. Please let

me know
contact details.

Thanks

Hi Nicky,
Why don't you try the ADRK Website. The UR is
http://www.der-rottweiler.com/
Best of luck.
Tony Keiser
Vom Keiser Wappen Rottweilers
www.vkwrottweilers.com

Old January 12th 05, 01:13 AM

In article .com,
keiserrott wrote:
Why don't you try the ADRK Website. The UR is

I swear to G-d that I'm going to killfile every post from
Google. Jesus H. Christ on a very small raft.

Fibbers' forecasts are worthless
Old January 12th 05, 04:34 AM
Rocky

Melinda Shore said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

I swear to G-d that I'm going to killfile every post from
Google.

Let's have a contest: Find the google response to the oldest
post. Google really blows, now.

Old January 12th 05, 07:04 AM
Christy

"Rocky" wrote in message
Let's have a contest: Find the google response to the oldest
post. Google really blows, now.

I don't get it. Is google hiding the dates of these ancient posts, or are
people just incredibly stupid and think that their contribution to a five
year old thread is meaningful!?

Christy

Old January 12th 05, 12:49 PM

Rocky wrote:
Let's have a contest: Find the google response to the oldest
post. Google really blows, now.

Somebody's going to be really confused when they post to
net.unix and don't get a response. Or I'm going to be
really confused when they do get a response.

In the space of a few short months Google has managed to
transform themselves from possibly the coolest biggish
technology company into the new AOL.

Fibbers' forecasts are worthless