Lump on dogs head

Old January 17th 05, 04:35 AM
Leah

Default Lump on dogs head

Hi,

I notice that my new dog has a lump right on the top of his head. Did
somebody try to bonk him, or is there other explanations for this?

Thnx, Leah

Old January 17th 05, 04:15 PM
Hi Im WEEniE with MyFav4ite Midi

Leah have your dog check by a vet asap. Back in Sept.1998 one of my dogs
had a bump on her head. Didn't know where it came from.I too thought she
may have banged her head and waited for the bump to go down but it
didn't. All it did was go from an outward bump to an inward . When I
took her to my vet & had tests done that's when I found out she had bone
cancer in her skull & hadt her down right away.There was no hope for
her. I'm not saying that's what's wrong with your dog but please have
her checked. My dog died on Nov 5th,1998. She was only 4 years 4 months
and 4 days old. I still have her sister. Don't let what I told you scare
you. You have to find out. Good luck to you

Old January 17th 05, 09:47 PM
Spot

I would have it checked out by the vet. Dogs don't normally get lumps on
their heads even if they bang them on something. It may be nothing more
than a fatty tumor but it's better safe than sorry.

Celeste