UPDATE: conformation showing with facial injury

Old January 20th 05, 04:25 PM
Aimee Nicole Schantz

Default UPDATE: conformation showing with facial injury

First of all, huge thanks for your advice. It will definately be put to use.

I took Harry to handling class last night, and several people checked his
bite without him putting up a fuss at all. So, apparently it doesn't bother
him much. It occured to me while I was there that the instructor is a
Malinois judge, so I had him take a look. He said it's fine, don't worry
about it one bit, and go have a good time. Yay!

Aimee Nicole Schantz
Brando the APBT
Grant the AmStaf
Harry the Malinois
http://www.odnarb.com
http://www.rosecitydogs.com

Old January 20th 05, 05:36 PM
diannes

Aimee Nicole Schantz stafinois@gmaildotcom wrote:
It occured to me while I was there that the instructor is a
Malinois judge, so I had him take a look. He said it's fine,
don't worry about it one bit, and go have a good time. Yay!

You must be talking about Chuck Murray - I've heard that
his classes are excellent. Thanks for the followup, and
good luck this weekend!

Dianne
Old January 21st 05, 02:30 AM
Suja

Aimee Nicole Schantz wrote:
Grant got his first CD leg today with a score of 181.5.

Congratulations, Aimee and Grant. Good looks and brains too!

It almost makes up
for him biting Harry in the face

I sure hope you're not blaming Grant for that. Mr. Pointy Nose deserved
it, I'm sure.

Suja
Old January 21st 05, 02:30 AM
Aimee Nicole Schantz

"Suja" wrote in message

Congratulations, Aimee and Grant. Good looks and brains too!

Thanks

I sure hope you're not blaming Grant for that. Mr. Pointy Nose deserved
it, I'm sure.

Suja

Oh, I'm not blaming Grant, and Mr. Pointy Nose DID deserve it. I just wished
he would have grabbed Harry by the neck instead of the face, LMAO.

Aimee Nicole Schantz
Brando the APBT
Grant the AmStaf
Harry the Malinois
http://www.odnarb.com
http://www.rosecitydogs.com

Old January 21st 05, 02:37 AM
Shelly & The Boys

"Aimee Nicole Schantz" stafinois@gmaildotcom wrote in message
Yes, and yes. I really enjoy his classes.

A friend of mine was taking her young BSD to classes with him.
I don't know which night she was going, however. Pup's name
is "Jimmy", her name Pat...

Grant got his first CD leg today with a score of 181.5. It almost makes
up for him biting Harry in the face

Woohoo! Right on! Congratulations!
Shelly (Looking forward to tomorrow) & The Boys