Great Swiveling Husky Ears!

Old January 20th 05, 09:19 PM

Default Great Swiveling Husky Ears!

it doesn't take much to entertain me. i'm watching Melinda's
HuskyCam and am transfixed by someone's tall,
pointy, swiveling ears.

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/ (updated dailyish, apparently)
Old January 20th 05, 09:32 PM

In article .net,
shelly wrote:
it doesn't take much to entertain me. i'm watching Melinda's
HuskyCam and am transfixed by someone's tall,
pointy, swiveling ears.

That would probably be she of the towering ears, the giant,
cavernous, epic ears, Image. Cinder's got pretty big ears,
too, but not like Image.

Let us develop a kind of dangerous unselfishness -- ML King
Old January 20th 05, 09:53 PM

on 2005-01-20 at 15:32 wrote:

That would probably be she of the towering ears, the giant,
cavernous, epic ears, Image. Cinder's got pretty big ears,
too, but not like Image.

i figured it had to be one them, because the face looked
dainty. i never thought i'd say this, but i really like her
supernatural bat ears. they're *cute*.

Old January 20th 05, 09:54 PM
Child

"shelly" wrote in message
rble.net...
| it doesn't take much to entertain me. i'm watching Melinda's
| HuskyCam and am transfixed by someone's tall,
| pointy, swiveling ears.

Thank you for reminding me. I always remember to check out enfieldcam when
its after dark back east!

I see a husky ball in the middle of the yard. A ball made of husky that is.

Old January 20th 05, 09:54 PM

oooh! and now we have Husky Meat Loaf!

Old January 20th 05, 09:57 PM
Child

"shelly" wrote in message
rble.net...
| oooh! and now we have Husky Meat Loaf!

To correct both of us, it might be a giant moose turd.

Old January 20th 05, 10:03 PM

In article .net,
shelly wrote:
oooh! and now we have Husky Meat Loaf!

Is that Emmett curled up asleep on the snow? If so, you
just missed the outbreak of the rowdies.

Cinder has turned out to be a very, very, very playful dog,
and Emmett's getting a taste of his own medicine (he pesters
Saber to play, which Saber usually appreciates but not
always). Sometimes we get a magickal Siberian hock chain,
in which Emmett grabs Saber by the hock and Cinder grabs
Emmett by the hock and they all start pulling backwards. I
need to get a picture.

Anyway, unfortunately we had some lousy rowdy husky timing
and Emmett came in from the yard on Monday with a limp. It
was much better by Tuesday so I didn't call the vet, but I
didn't take him sledding with us yesterday just in case.
He's looking normal so I'll probably take him out tomorrow.

Let us develop a kind of dangerous unselfishness -- ML King
Old January 20th 05, 10:13 PM

on 2005-01-20 at 16:03 wrote:

Is that Emmett curled up asleep on the snow?

could be, but it looks like meatloaf to me. well, did look
like. he must've found something better to do. or maybe
someone ate him?

If so, you just missed the outbreak of the rowdies.

darn! i knew if i looked away, i'd miss something.

Cinder has turned out to be a very, very, very playful dog,
and Emmett's getting a taste of his own medicine (he pesters
Saber to play, which Saber usually appreciates but not
always). Sometimes we get a magickal Siberian hock chain, in
which Emmett grabs Saber by the hock and Cinder grabs Emmett
by the hock and they all start pulling backwards. I need to
get a picture.

oh my! you know they're in serious fun mode when the hock
grabbing starts.

that's elliott's favorite way of enticing harriet to play.
he'll quietly sneak up behind her and ever so gently put his
jaws around her leg. as soon as she acknowledges him, he
starts tugging maniacally and all hell breaks loose.

Anyway, unfortunately we had some lousy rowdy husky timing
and Emmett came in from the yard on Monday with a limp. It
was much better by Tuesday so I didn't call the vet, but I
didn't take him sledding with us yesterday just in case. He's
looking normal so I'll probably take him out tomorrow.

ouch! i hope it was just a strained muscle.

Old January 21st 05, 07:58 PM
Natalie Rigertas

shelly wrote:
it doesn't take much to entertain me. i'm watching Melinda's
HuskyCam and am transfixed by someone's tall,
pointy, swiveling ears.

Oh, what's the url for that?

What fresh hell is this?
--- Dorothy Parker