Urgent Placement needed!!!!

Old January 24th 05, 11:26 PM
Tiger Lily

Default Urgent Placement needed!!!!

PLEASE HELP
After two long years of being on a waiting list for an exotic breed
dog, we were finally notified by the breeder that at long
last our number has come up, and

We're having a puppy!!

So, we must immediately get rid of our children, because we
know how time consuming our new little puppy is going to be!
Since our puppy will be arriving Monday, we must place the
children in new homes by this weekend!!

They are described as:

One male: White, blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years
old.
Excellent disposition. Doesn't bite. name is Tommy.
Temperament tested. up to date on all shots.
Tonsils removed already and very healthy. Tommy
eats everything is very clean, house trained and gets
along well with others.
Does not run with scissors and with a little time and
training he will do well in a new home.

One female: Strawberry blonde hair, green eyes.
Three years old. Can be surly at times. Is a non-biter but does suck her
thumb when stressed oris tired. Her name is Mary. Temperament tested, but
needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. Is current on all shots.
Very healthy and happy (mostly) Gets along well with little boys,
but does not like to share toys. she is house trained, and would
probably do best in a one child household.

We really LOVE our children and want to do what is best for
them. I hope you understand, that ours is a unique situation. and
we have a real emergency here!! They must be placed by Sunday
night at the latest.

I hear that in Tennessee there are bins where you can leave
off strays.... does anyone know if there is something
like that around here for children?

Old January 24th 05, 11:42 PM
misty mage

I'll take the girl .. my 3 boyz should keep her in line.

Of course I'll need her:

clothes
bedding
toys
a few months supply of food
and all her records (health and pedigree)

All for free ... of course!

;-)
--
~misty
http://mistymage.com

Old January 25th 05, 12:06 AM
Tiger Lily

of course you want her for free!!!!

no damage deposit

and i think there are laws against 'spaying' her cause she's a human eh????
LOL

"misty mage" wrote in message
I'll take the girl .. my 3 boyz should keep her in line.

Of course I'll need her:

clothes
bedding
toys
a few months supply of food
and all her records (health and pedigree)

All for free ... of course!

;-)
--
~misty
http://mistymage.com

NJ - Urgent Home needed for 5year old sharpei Buckley's Mixture Dog breeds 1 September 17th 04 06:34 AM
CA: Help Needed w/Dobes Tee Dog rescue 0 October 27th 03 10:52 PM
Urgent Help Needed d-neece Dog rescue 0 August 5th 03 05:36 PM
Urgent Help Needed d-neece Dog rescue 0 August 5th 03 05:36 PM
Urgent Help Needed d-neece Dog rescue 0 August 5th 03 05:36 PM