Why

Old January 25th 05, 02:20 PM
Joshuall

Default Why

Does my beagles eyes water once in a while? Just started a few weeks ago.
Not much and not often, but every once in a while we've noticed it. Thought
of allergies, but n dead of winter here not much he could be allergic to.
We've not changed food, environment etc. any thoughts appreciated (except
from the mad hatter of course).

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old January 27th 05, 05:51 AM
Pamela McElwain-Brown

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:20:35 -0600, "Joshuall"
wrote:

Does my beagles eyes water once in a while? Just started a few weeks ago.
Not much and not often, but every once in a while we've noticed it. Thought
of allergies, but n dead of winter here not much he could be allergic to.
We've not changed food, environment etc. any thoughts appreciated (except
from the mad hatter of course).

I don't know about beagles, but poodles' eyes water most of the time,
leaving dark patches under their eyes. I wouldn't be overly
concerned, though certainly ask your vet. I use saline solution (for
contact lenses) on cotton balls and gently wipe their eyes; that works
well.

Pamela McElwain-Brown
"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible,
whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" A Study in Scarlet,
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1887

"Behind the Headlights: Presidential Limo" airs on the SPEED cable channel. Here is a link to the
schedule: http://www.speedtv.com/programs/323/ More at www.jfk100x.com.
"The Pretty Pig's Saturday Night", a new essay on "the SBT" is at http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/in...showtopic=2372.
Scroll down the main Ed Forum page to"Assassination of JFK", click on "JFK Online Seminars", and you will find my essay, plus many others.
Also, for more detailed limocentric questions and a backup of www.jfk100x.com please join jfk100x at
For information about my life away from research, visit www.themagicflute.org