Iditarod race starting soon

Old January 31st 05, 09:00 AM
Wolf

Default Iditarod race starting soon

http://wolfdogg.soldierlink.com/iditarod/

The race starts in one month. Its a good time to get updated on the latest
informaton, familiarize yourself with the mushers, and read some of the
articles to catch up on the statistics. Meet the dogs, view the cams, see a
slideshow with audio, enjoy the fun.

Iditarod Sled Dog Race starts in March.

http://wolfdogg.soldierlink.com/iditarod/

Old January 31st 05, 12:26 PM
diddy

"Wolf" " composed these thoughts and posted
rthlink.net:

Or get the real thing at http://www.iditarod.com
Old January 31st 05, 02:23 PM
Robin Nuttall

Why? So you can screw it up like you did last year? www.iditarod.com.

Old February 1st 05, 12:50 AM
Suzie-Q

-

http://www.hsus.org/pets/issues_affe..._iditarod.html

--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
***Revelation 22:12*** ICQ: 349878998
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
Old February 1st 05, 12:57 AM

Suzie-Q wrote:
In article . net,
"Wolf" " wrote:

[]

Pass the popcorn, somebody!

In 1978, George Bush was warning that Social Security
would go broke in 10 years
Old February 1st 05, 01:39 PM
Robin Nuttall

Suzie-Q wrote:
In article . net,
"Wolf" " wrote:

- http://wolfdogg.soldierlink.com/iditarod/
-
- The race starts in one month. Its a good time to get updated on the latest
- informaton, familiarize yourself with the mushers, and read some of the
- articles to catch up on the statistics. Meet the dogs, view the cams, see a
- slideshow with audio, enjoy the fun.
-
- Iditarod Sled Dog Race starts in March.
-
- http://wolfdogg.soldierlink.com/iditarod/

http://www.hsus.org/pets/issues_affe..._iditarod.html

Quoting an Animal Rights group propaganda about the Iditarod? I think not.

Old February 16th 05, 05:08 AM
K9Care

You might think about adding a link to www.northernterritories.com
They too try to keep the Arctic breed people in-the-loop with the
Iditarod.

================================
"Wolf" " wrote in message
k.net...

"diddy" none wrote in message
Or get the real thing at http://www.iditarod.com

exactly. thats a premier link on my website. so if you come to
www.wolfdogg.soldierlink.com/iditarod you will not only find an

Iditarod.com
link, but also dogsled.com, sleddogcentral, cabelas, iditarod air force,
adn.com, aprn.com, aurora webcam, dudedog, beefystuff.com, mushing

magazine,
monkeyrigs, alaska native heritage center, alaskan sled dog kennel, race

cam
links, iditarod kids stuff, 2002 images, 2003 images, 2004 coverage,
iditarod weather, race updates, downhome personal commentary(which you

wont
find on most other sites), audio slide shows, links to nordic dogs such

as
laikas, eskimos, siberian huskies, alaskan malamutes, etc.... I think

my
site is pretty comprehensive and offers alot of good information. The

site
is a compliment to Iditarod.com. I am just trying to contribute, I

do
this non-profit, out of the kindness of my heart. Please understand

this. I
appreciate all visitors, it makes my work worthwhile. Your input is
appreciated.
Wolf

Old February 28th 05, 09:23 AM
Nehmo Sergheyev

- Suzie-Q -
http://www.hsus.org/pets/issues_affe..._iditarod.html
" Causes of death during the last decade have included strangulation in
towlines, internal hemorrhaging after being gouged by a sled, liver
injury from collision, heart failure, and pneumonia. "Sudden death" and
"exertional myopathy," a condition in which a dog's muscles and organs
deteriorate during extreme or prolonged exercise, have also been
blamed."

- Wolf -
http://www.sunhusky.com/Facts/

- Nehmo -
http://www.helpsleddogs.org/

The *fact* is that the the ridiculously-long race is unnecessarily cruel
to the dogs.

--
*********************
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

Old March 1st 05, 02:55 PM
Robin Nuttall

Nehmo Sergheyev wrote:
- Suzie-Q -
http://www.hsus.org/pets/issues_affe..._iditarod.html
" Causes of death during the last decade have included strangulation in
towlines, internal hemorrhaging after being gouged by a sled, liver
injury from collision, heart failure, and pneumonia. "Sudden death" and
"exertional myopathy," a condition in which a dog's muscles and organs
deteriorate during extreme or prolonged exercise, have also been
blamed."

Yeah, nothing like qouting a known animal rights extremist organization
to try to make a point...

Old March 2nd 05, 05:15 PM

- Nehmo -
The Humane Society of the United States is an "extremist organization"?
And that's a hypocritical criticism anyway. What's "extreme" is the
Iditarod.

--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *