Agent Again

Old February 5th 05, 10:21 PM
Leah Roberts

Default Agent Again

I recall Janet asking a question about getting the messages to
automatically disappear after they're read, but I don't recall what
the answer was. Is the only way to clean up to highlight them all and
manually delete them?

--
Leah Roberts, Family Dog Trainer
It's A Dog's World
Old February 6th 05, 06:09 AM
Paula

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 17:21:44 -0500, Leah Roberts
wrote:

I recall Janet asking a question about getting the messages to
automatically disappear after they're read, but I don't recall what
the answer was. Is the only way to clean up to highlight them all and
manually delete them?

Try Group / Properties / and you can mess around with what to purge
and when.

--
Paula
"Or if you really want to meet me just take the NJT to 78, take 78 to 24, take 24 until it runs out, and then just drive around listening for the sound of quietly smoldering rage." Ben Allard
Old February 6th 05, 05:22 PM
Leah Roberts

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 16:34:28 GMT, Handsome Jack Morrison
wrote:

PS: Have you installed that free clock synchronizer yet?

No. Not yet.

Help With Agent Leah Dog behavior 7 February 5th 05 11:58 PM
Ping Jack: Help With Agent :} Leah Dog behavior 4 February 5th 05 02:21 PM
agent help Janet B Dog behavior 4 February 3rd 05 10:41 PM
[] in Agent subject filters Elizabeth Naime Dog behavior 24 October 26th 04 07:32 PM
[] in Agent subject filters Elizabeth Naime Dog behavior 0 October 24th 04 05:30 PM