"ARAs" stick together to set their "trap"

Old February 8th 05, 01:29 AM

Default "ARAs" stick together to set their "trap"

A few days ago I pointed out that "ARAs" like Derek
and the Gonad stick together:
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk. politics.animals,rec.pets.dogs.misc
Subject: Non-existent - but NOT imaginary - farm animals
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:17:24 GMT

If you want to get on someone's ass for lying, you should
get on his for lying about me to begin with. But he's on
your side, and you guys gotta' stick together.
and Derek of course responded with a lie:
From: Derek
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk. politics.animals,rec.pets.dogs.misc
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 22:11:06 +0000
Jon and I do not 'stick together'.
Recently Derek and the Gonad have proven me right:
From: Rudy Canoza
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s
Subject: Jonathan's quotes - posted for Harrison's future reference
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:22:41 GMT

He set you up, ****wit. He set you up like nobody's
business.
From: Derek
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk. politics.animals,rec.pets.dogs.misc
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 12:37:43 +0000
Look at the half-quotes I produced yesterday; they
all misrepresent his position, and yet YOU took them
as true statements
From: "Rudy Canoza"
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s
Date: 7 Feb 2005 11:40:48 -0800

As I said, Derek virtually left the box with the big red letters
'****WIT TRAP' lying right next to the trap,
From: Derek
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 16:51:32 +0000
I knew he'd go for it though, no matter how obvious I made it appear
by setting up an obvious "trap". I went along with it to get
them to prove that they do stick together. They did. Thanks
guys. You couldn't have made it any easier.
Old February 8th 05, 01:37 AM
Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison, two-bit lying cracker, wrote:
A few days ago I pointed out that

Hey! Where'd your post go, ****wit? It seems to be missing! Did you
cancel it, ****wit? Are you really that chickenshit, ****wit?

Here, let me refresh your memory. You wrote:

Excellent. The Gonad himself explains that
he's an "ARA", AND that he insists the
animals have a right to be born.

You stupid ****ing redneck, ****wit. Derek left the '****WIT TRAP'
label right there in plain sight, and STILL you ran right into it. You
stupid, STUPID bit of hillbilly spooge.

Old February 8th 05, 02:07 AM

On 7 Feb 2005 17:37:25 -0800, Moron wrote:

Derek left the '****WIT TRAP'
label right there in plain sight

Yes he sure did Gonad. Thank you for
pointing out that what I said is true, thank
you even more for bragging about it, and
most especially thank you and your "AR"
partner for being so obvious about it.
Old February 8th 05, 02:10 AM

On 7 Feb 2005 17:38:19 -0800, "Abner Hale" wrote:

wrote:
shite
by setting up an obvious "trap". I went along with it to get
them to prove that they do stick together. They did. Thanks
guys. You couldn't have made it any easier.

Stop lying. You did NOT "go along with it."

I've already shown that I did Gonad. I did what you guys
wanted me to do, so you would do what I wanted you to
do. And you have done it in a big way! Thanks to both of
you Gonad.
Old February 8th 05, 02:14 AM
Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison, DUMBEST cracker in Georgia, wrote:
On 7 Feb 2005 17:37:25 -0800, Moron wrote:

Derek left the '****WIT TRAP'
label right there in plain sight

Yes he sure did

But you DIDN'T SEE IT, ****wit. You blundered right on in...as he and
everyone else KNEW you would.

Thanks for living down to our expectations of you, ****wit. You STUPID
cheeselog.

Old February 8th 05, 02:16 AM
Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison, STUPID cracker, wrote:
On 7 Feb 2005 17:38:19 -0800, "Abner Hale"

shite
by setting up an obvious "trap". I went along with it to get
them to prove that they do stick together. They did. Thanks
guys. You couldn't have made it any easier.

Stop lying. You did NOT "go along with it."

I've already shown that I did

You did NOT, ****wit. You were TAKEN - you were HAD. Derek played you
for a sap, and you WENT for it.

Old February 8th 05, 02:18 AM

On 7 Feb 2005 18:14:47 -0800, "Rudy Canoza" wrote:

****wit David Harrison, DUMBEST cracker in Georgia, wrote:
On 7 Feb 2005 17:37:25 -0800, Moron wrote:

Derek left the '****WIT TRAP'
label right there in plain sight

Yes he sure did

But you DIDN'T SEE IT

Sure I did, and as a result you both did what I wanted you
to do. Thanks again Gonad and partner.
Old February 8th 05, 02:19 AM
Rudy Canoza

No, ****wit, you did not. That's why you wrote "Excellent..."

Old February 8th 05, 03:57 AM
Dutch

wrote
A few days ago I pointed out that "ARAs" like Derek
and the Gonad stick together:

You are a first-class idiot.

The ONLY thing Jonathan and Derek have in common is utter disdain for your
pet "Logic of the Larder".