Taping GSD Ears

Old November 10th 03, 08:04 PM
BobJ

Default Taping GSD Ears

We've got a 4 month old GSD who's ears have not come up and it doesn't
appear as though they're going to...they're soft, laying sideways on her
head...

I've spoke to a couple breeders here in the area and both recommended that
the pups ears be taped NOW - rather than wait till it's too late - as the
later we wait the less chance that the taping will 'take'.

My question, is there a web site somewhere that shows how to do it? We've
had GSD before, but never had to tape the ears up.

Thanks for any help.

BobJ

Taping GSD Ears BobJ Dog breeds 13 November 22nd 03 11:44 PM
Taping GSD Ears BobJ Dog health 26 November 22nd 03 11:44 PM
German Shepherd ears Mari-Sue Dog breeds 5 November 9th 03 05:37 PM
German Shepherd Ears.. CaptRon Dog breeds 5 October 21st 03 12:56 AM
Question about ears [email protected] Dog breeds 0 July 6th 03 05:12 PM