Jonathan's quotes - posted for Harrison's future reference

Old February 11th 05, 05:11 PM

Default Jonathan's quotes - posted for Harrison's future reference

On 9 Feb 2005 09:36:43 -0800, the Gonad lied:

Mr Harrison wrote:

Gonad has absolutely nothing but lies.

I have never lied about you or your beliefs,

That's all you have ever done Gonad, because you are
AFRAID to even acknowledge them, much less attempt
to attack them. You make that very obvious Gonad. You
don't even attack what you lie and say I believe, you just
say I believe it.
Old February 11th 05, 05:17 PM

On 9 Feb 2005 09:42:28 -0800, the Gonad lied:

You did not "go along", ****wit.

I wanted evidence that you "ARAs" work together to lie and
try to play childish dishonest tricks on people. Of course I was
delighted when my going along with your stupid "trap" not only
resulted in evidence of it, but also in you both bragging about
it and giving each other a big kiss for doing it.
From: Rudy Canoza
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:22:41 GMT

He set you up, ****wit. He set you up like nobody's
business.
From: Derek
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk. politics.animals,rec.pets.dogs.misc
Subject: Non-existent - but NOT imaginary - farm animals
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 12:37:43 +0000
Look at the half-quotes I produced yesterday; they
all misrepresent his position, and yet YOU took them
as true statements
From: "Rudy Canoza"
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s
Date: 7 Feb 2005 11:40:48 -0800

As I said, Derek virtually left the box with the big red letters
'****WIT TRAP' lying right next to the trap,
From: Derek
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 16:51:32 +0000
I knew he'd go for it though, no
matter how obvious I made it appear
Old February 11th 05, 06:11 PM
Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison, stupid cracker, wrote:
On 9 Feb 2005 09:42:28 -0800, Rudy Canoza wrote:

You did not "go along", ****wit.

I wanted evidence that you "ARAs"

You did not "go along", ****wit. You will not persuade anyone of that.
Stop lying.

I'm not an "ara". You have always known that.

You stupid cracker.

Old February 11th 05, 06:13 PM
Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison, stupid cracker, wrote:
On 9 Feb 2005 09:36:43 -0800, Rudy Canoza orated:

****wit David Harrison, stupid cracker,wrote:

Rudy has absolutely nothing but lies.

I have never lied about you or your beliefs,

That's all you have ever done

I have never lied about your beliefs, ****wit. You know it, too. You
are lying when you say I have lied about your beliefs.

Old February 11th 05, 10:17 PM

You lie about *everything* ~gerbil jonnie~.

Old February 11th 05, 11:23 PM
Abner Hale

You lie about *everything* ~gerbil jonnie~.

**** off, Ray.

Old February 11th 05, 11:45 PM

Gonad...

Old February 11th 05, 11:48 PM

....you have finally lost it completely.