Building a Dog Run Looking for Tips on Ground Cover.

Old February 12th 05, 09:44 PM
Tory Brown

Default Building a Dog Run Looking for Tips on Ground Cover.

Hello,

I have five dogs, three are large breed, I am fencing off part of the
back yard for them, because the yard is a mud pit with all the rain we
have had, and I am looking for something to use to put on the ground
other than concrete or stone.

The area is going to be rather large, maybe 60 ft by 20 ft. I don't
like the thought of mulch because the dogs get splinters in their feet
and it is messy to clean up. Grass is just out of the question, they
run and turn so quickly that the clumps of grass fly and when it
rains...forget it...mud pit city.....

I don't want to make a small run for all of them to trip over each
other but I need to keep the yard nice enough that the kids can at
least step on grass instead of mud.

Thanks!!

Tory