Iditarod Sled Dog Race Starts Soon

Old February 13th 05, 07:32 PM
Wolf

Default Iditarod Sled Dog Race Starts Soon

www.wolfdogg.soldierlink.com/iditarod

Old February 13th 05, 07:49 PM

In article t,
Wolf " wrote:
The Yukon Quest starts today. Don't care about it? Didn't
think so.

All you need to know about Social Security "reform": Your
in-laws are going to have to live with you
Old February 13th 05, 08:13 PM

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:01:10 GMT, "Wolf" "
wrote:

I mainly cater to the Iditarod,

that must be a logistical nightmare!

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Old February 13th 05, 08:24 PM

In article t,
Wolf " wrote:
Melinda, I do care about the Yukon quest! There is a main link on my
Iditarod site. Sorry, forgot to mention that. Hence the name of my
webpage, WOlfdogg's Iditarod Cabin, I mainly cater to the Iditarod, other
dog races can be alot of work to cover..

Yeah, because in those cases you don't have 3 other websites
and a daily newspaper doing your work for you.

Well, have fun. I'm interested in dogsled racing, not media
circuses.

Old February 13th 05, 08:35 PM
Wolf

Melindabash,
Im not exactly following you.
It would seem that your making an effort to nitpick. Do you really care if I
have a website that is designed to contain ALL Iditarod links and a few
other races as well? Dont use it if you dont like it. SOme people actually
do like the fact that they can set my website as their home page during
Iditarod season and use it as a launching point to get to all their favorite
Iditarod sites, and enjoy a little humor at the same time. You may well too
is you werent a little sore about something i said to you in the past, al
remembering that the whole problem between you and me is becuase i offered
my website and asked if somebody would check for problems for me, and your
critical self was the very first to reply with prblems that you found on my
website, and not only let me know about the problems but decided to sieze
the moment and take advantage with pure selfish human behaviour and attempt
to elevate your stature a little bit by making yourself look like thre "Big
Woman" What is your trip? If ytou dont have anyting good to say, so mankind
a favour, sont say anything at all.
Wolf]
]

Old February 13th 05, 08:43 PM

In article . net,
Wolf " wrote:
It would seem that your making an effort to nitpick. Do you really care if I
have a website that is designed to contain ALL Iditarod links and a few
other races as well?

It's one thing to be redundant and it's another thing to be
sloppy about your facts, but to be both is not a good thing.
People who read your website can't be sure that they're
getting correct information (and if last year is any
indicator, they won't be). Try to figure out what you can
add that can't be found on the Iditarod website, Cabela's
website, or the websites of various mushers who send in
reports from the trail (or, for that matter, on the nightly
coverage on the Outdoor Life Network). My guess is that
probably the most interesting thing you could do would be to
blog it.

Old February 14th 05, 01:43 AM

Lee DeRaud wrote:
snort I wonder if someone who didn't know what a blog was would
picture a rather different sort of self-abuse being suggested.

I think that in the typical case there's actually not all
that much of a difference.

Old February 15th 05, 11:39 PM
Brandy

I've bookmarked your site to check out later. It looks great. I'm
originally from Alaska, so I'm a fan of Fur Rondy and the Iditarod.

Brandy
Say goodnight Gracie... Goodnight Gracie
"Wolf" " wrote in message
news
www.wolfdogg.soldierlink.com/iditarod