Weird things they hoard

Old February 14th 05, 06:55 AM
Tee

Default Weird things they hoard

"Debbie the Dogged" wrote in message
When I went to take Angel's dish out of her crate for dinner, I
discovered that she had ripped open the package of 100 Tyvek disk
sleeves (like these: http://www.meritline.com/clearvinslee.html) I
bought yesterday and had basically built a nest out of them in the
blanket in her crate. She'd also stashed away the package of 50 disk
jewel cases (thankfully, unopened and unchewed) I'd bought at the same
time. Still shaking my head over this one. Guess I better not leave
*any* shopping bags on the floor.

I had a foster Boxer once who stole & hoarded chewies under his crate pad.
He didn't eat them, he just collected them. Judging by the number he had
its more than likely he acquired them by thievery from the other dogs in the
house.

--
Tara