Title of the Day

Old February 17th 05, 02:30 PM

Default Title of the Day

Advances in sea cucumber aquaculture and management
/|ccompiled and edited by Alessandro Lovatelli ; edited by
Chantal Conand ... [et al.].

and now presenting, Advances in Sea Cucumber Aquaculture and
Management, a play in one act:

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Dogs02w.jpg

okaythanksbye.

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/ (updated dailyish, apparently)
Old February 17th 05, 04:00 PM
FurPaw

shelly wrote:
Advances in sea cucumber aquaculture and management
/|ccompiled and edited by Alessandro Lovatelli ; edited by
Chantal Conand ... [et al.].

and now presenting, Advances in Sea Cucumber Aquaculture and
Management, a play in one act:

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Dogs02w.jpg

okaythanksbye.

I don't quite get what it has to do with sea cucumber etc., but what
a great picture! ROFLMAO!

FurPaw

--
Born to live a life of leisure, still waiting for it to happen.

To reply, unleash the dog
Old February 18th 05, 12:43 AM
Darla Vladschyk

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:30:17 -0500, shelly
wrote:

Advances in sea cucumber aquaculture and management
/|ccompiled and edited by Alessandro Lovatelli ; edited by
Chantal Conand ... [et al.].

and now presenting, Advances in Sea Cucumber Aquaculture and
Management, a play in one act:

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Dogs02w.jpg

Oh my God--- what are they DOING?! It looks like the Vulcan Mouth
Meld, or whatever that was.

-=D=-

"I'm still here, you *******s!"
---Papillion
Old February 18th 05, 11:41 AM

on 2005-02-18 at 00:43 wrote:

Oh my God--- what are they DOING?!

that is what's known as Bitey Face. it's apparently all the
rage with the canine set. the next stage of the game is to
grab each other by the face and play tug-o-war.

It looks like the Vulcan Mouth Meld, or whatever that was.

not entirely unlike!

Old February 18th 05, 11:46 AM

on 2005-02-17 at 09:00 wrote:

I don't quite get what it has to do with sea cucumber etc.,

Boxer mouths, when they're open and trying to look fearsome,
look more like sea cucumbers than implements of destruction.
all those pink gums and lips and those itty bitty silly
teefies make me giggle.

one of these days i'm going to teach harriet to make her silly
snarly face when asked "who's a sea cucumber?"

but what a great picture! ROFLMAO!

thanks! it's an oldie but a goodie.

Old February 18th 05, 12:44 PM
Tee

"shelly" wrote in message
arble.net...
on 2005-02-17 at 09:00 wrote:

I don't quite get what it has to do with sea cucumber etc.,

Boxer mouths, when they're open and trying to look fearsome,
look more like sea cucumbers than implements of destruction.
all those pink gums and lips and those itty bitty silly
teefies make me giggle.

I hate to sound like a copycat but "me too me too me too"

one of these days i'm going to teach harriet to make her silly
snarly face when asked "who's a sea cucumber?"

That'll be a huge party hit!

I'll be in biteyface land this weekend at my sister's. Her two, Hunter &
Mary, believe the world revolves around biteyface when they're not eating or
sleeping. I believe they see invisible judges holding scorecards for which
dog can get the loudest & most obnoxious sounding so its not only a viewing
treat but a listening one as well (ok not really a treat on the last part).

I'll see if I can get you some more sea cucumber pictures that way you can
have a collection of them.

--
Tara

Old February 18th 05, 03:22 PM

on 2005-02-18 at 07:44 wrote:

That'll be a huge party hit!

or something! but that's okay. it'll make *me* laugh and
that's what matters to mememememememe. hmmm. actually, i
think we're half-way there with putting it on cue. when i
give the "let's play bitey hands" cue, she usually makes the
sea cucumber face. i just need to map it to a different
command and cut out the growling and bitey hand wrestling.
this has serious entertainment potential. wheee!

I'll be in biteyface land this weekend at my sister's. Her
two, Hunter & Mary, believe the world revolves around
biteyface when they're not eating or sleeping.

it sounds like sheer bliss to me. *nothing* beats watching a
good game of biteyface.

I believe they see invisible judges holding scorecards for
which dog can get the loudest & most obnoxious sounding so
its not only a viewing treat but a listening one as well (ok
not really a treat on the last part).

well, naturally. those Boxers *do* like to perform for an
appreciative audience, don't they?

I'll see if I can get you some more sea cucumber pictures
that way you can have a collection of them.

excellent!

Old February 21st 05, 12:15 AM
Tee

"shelly" wrote in message
arble.net...
on 2005-02-18 at 07:44 wrote:

That'll be a huge party hit!

or something! but that's okay. it'll make *me* laugh and
that's what matters to mememememememe. hmmm. actually, i
think we're half-way there with putting it on cue. when i
give the "let's play bitey hands" cue, she usually makes the
sea cucumber face. i just need to map it to a different
command and cut out the growling and bitey hand wrestling.
this has serious entertainment potential. wheee!

I'm not sure if your desire to cue this look is funny or scarey lol.

I'll be in biteyface land this weekend at my sister's. Her
two, Hunter & Mary, believe the world revolves around
biteyface when they're not eating or sleeping.

it sounds like sheer bliss to me. *nothing* beats watching a
good game of biteyface.

It was fun. Hunter is still an ankle-biter (*cheater*) whereas Mary doesn't
use cheap shots so he cheats & lands more "gotchas" than she does. She
really needs to drop the whole moral thing and just whoop his ass.

I believe they see invisible judges holding scorecards for
which dog can get the loudest & most obnoxious sounding so
its not only a viewing treat but a listening one as well (ok
not really a treat on the last part).

well, naturally. those Boxers *do* like to perform for an
appreciative audience, don't they?

Absolutely. When they don't have a live audience they image one but its
always buckoos more fun when there are live people to entertain.

I'll see if I can get you some more sea cucumber pictures
that way you can have a collection of them.

excellent!

No luck but I did get a set of adorable pics of Amie on the Boxer futon,
sandwiched between Hunter & Mary. The dogs have their own room with their
own sofa (futon) and their own tv...no joke. Amie needed to borrow a tv
since the others were taken so she went to the dog room. The dogs got up
around her, laid down & slept while she watched a movie. Boxers may be
stingy but they are great at sharing when it really counts. I'll have to
post the pics after I get them developed.

When I got home this afternoon I was greeted by my dog, not the "mom I'm so
glad you're home I was going to DIE without you," but the
sniff-sniff-snort-huff-snotblow-stomp-raised eyebrow greeting of "you've
been with another dog and you dare to come back to MY house with the
interloper's smell still on you?!"

I only bothered to type the above because I know you understand Boxer speak.

--
Tara

--
Tara