Injuries caused by dogs - redux

Old February 17th 05, 07:42 PM
flick

Default Injuries caused by dogs - redux

Had my arms full of laundry. The larger of our Plain Brown Dogs came
dashing up with his big knotted rope toy, so I'd throw it for him. He can
wear you out, playing fetch.

Since I was unable to oblige him at that moment, he stood by my side and
vigorously shook the toy.

I got whammed just below the knee with one of the knots. Hurt so bad, took
my breath away. Nasty bruise.

flick 100785

Old February 17th 05, 10:07 PM
Unsurreality

I Am wrote:
DOGS DO NOT DO THINGS BY ACCIDENT (cite The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual {) ; ~ ) )

Here it is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?G34D2527A

Just ASK The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you
need any additional FREE heelp. There's NO
arbritrary INFORMATION in your FREE copy
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual so
study it well and do and follow ALL the
EXXXERCISES AS INSTRUCTED... it's a
PRECISE SCIENCE or it COULDN'T GET
100% CONSISTENT NEARLY INSTANT
SUCCESS for all handlers and all dogs in
all fields or utilities and behaviors all over
the Whole Wild World {) ; ~ )

And FOR FREE, to boot {) ; ~ )

OR, you could pay - say - $12 - and get a GOOD book with GOOD
INFORMATION. Think about it. Is $12 for good information from a
reputable person better than a free, terribly written manual from a
pervert/pedophile who is clinically insane who can't *even* take care
of himself?

Go purchase the book.

Pat

Old February 17th 05, 10:47 PM
FurPaw

flick wrote:
Had my arms full of laundry. The larger of our Plain Brown Dogs came
dashing up with his big knotted rope toy, so I'd throw it for him. He can
wear you out, playing fetch.

Since I was unable to oblige him at that moment, he stood by my side and
vigorously shook the toy.

I got whammed just below the knee with one of the knots. Hurt so bad, took
my breath away. Nasty bruise.

Ouchie!

Last summer, this injury was indirectly caused by the dogs and
involved laundry. A large dismantled kennel (top nested in bottom)
was sitting in the kitchen, near the door to the garage. I came
through with a huge armload of laundry and didn't even see the
kennel. It hit me in the shin and I went over - would have been
flat on my face if it weren't for the armload of laundry, which
cushioned the fall and protected my face, which was aimed at a
concrete step. I had a couple of nasty bruises, which were sore for
MONTHS afterwards, but I was ok otherwise.

So I blame it on the dogs :-)

FurPaw
--
Born to live a life of leisure, still waiting for it to happen.

To reply, unleash the dog