Friday Friday

Old February 18th 05, 05:25 PM
Rocky

Default Friday Friday

Well, I've finally met another dog named Friday, a JRT:
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Misc/FridayTheSequel.jpg

Interestingly (and I say that ironically), he's staying here
today and will probably be a regular houseguest.

This is proving to be interesting: both Friday and Friday come
to "Friday", "Fri", and "come". (Naturally, Rocky comes to all
three also.) I might have to change JRT Friday's name, though
his owner may not appreciate it.

The upside is that Li'l Friday is a very cool little dog. I
know plenty of JRTs and could easily get used to one in my home.

Old February 18th 05, 05:42 PM
Janet B

--

oooh - I say the same thng Matt, and then think better of it! My dogs
will come to anything (like the creaking of the door opening!).

I have a houseguest a week from now - a Newf pup client. I'm dying to
have her stay - she's an absolute doll.

--
Janet B
Old February 18th 05, 06:28 PM
ceb

Rocky wrote in
:

The upside is that Li'l Friday is a very cool little dog.

And cute as a button!

--Catherine
& Zoe & Queenie
Old February 18th 05, 06:33 PM

on 2005-02-18 at 17:25 wrote:

Well, I've finally met another dog named Friday, a JRT:
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Misc/FridayTheSequel.jpg

Friday Dos is cuter than a speckled... aw, hell. anyway,
he's *cute*. i've never seen a black and white Jack. or one
with sticky-up ears. he looks like he's in touch with his
inner Boston Terrier.

(oh, and i fixed your subject for you. HTH!)

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/ (updated dailyish, apparently)
Old February 18th 05, 06:47 PM
Rocky

shelly said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Friday Dos is cuter than a speckled... aw, hell. anyway,
he's *cute*. i've never seen a black and white Jack. or one
with sticky-up ears.

Friday Part Deux is kinda merle spotted, Liisa posted a pic of a
Dalmatian with similar colouring in beeds.

he looks like he's in touch with his
inner Boston Terrier.

Them's probably fightin' words to terrier folks, but I see
it, too.

Old February 18th 05, 06:48 PM
Rocky

ceb said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

The upside is that Li'l Friday is a very cool little dog.

And cute as a button!

And finally settled down!

Phew.

Old February 18th 05, 06:59 PM
Rocky

Janet B said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I have a houseguest a week from now - a Newf pup client.
I'm dying to have her stay - she's an absolute doll.

My next weekend dog is a red GR. He's huge, as opposed to large
like the last GR here. He's a *lot* better behaved than the
last, though - I'm looking forward to this guy.

As to Newfies, I'd love to board a Newfie.

Old February 18th 05, 07:10 PM
Janet B

On 18 Feb 2005 18:59:10 GMT, Rocky wrote:

As to Newfies, I'd love to board a Newfie.

--

this one is 16 weeks old. She's like a stuffed toy (ok, a big stuffed
toy).

--
Janet B
Old February 18th 05, 07:57 PM
Leah Roberts

On 18 Feb 2005 18:59:10 GMT, Rocky wrote:

As to Newfies, I'd love to board a Newfie.

I'm boarding an adolescent beagle tomorrow. Eek! :}

--
Leah Roberts, Family Dog Trainer
It's A Dog's World
Old February 19th 05, 12:17 AM
Cate

shelly wrote in
arble.net:

Friday Dos is cuter than a speckled... aw, hell. anyway,
he's *cute*.

Yes, he is. Bet he's a pistol, too.

Matt, is that your house in the photo? If so, please move your plant closer
to the window. Can't you see how it's reaching for the sunlight? It might
be able to photosynthesize and grow more than 8 leaves if it didn't have to
stretch across the living room to photosynthesize.

There. I feel better.

Cate

Friday MJDC Rocky Dog activities 7 November 16th 04 02:49 AM
Friday MJDC Rocky Dog behavior 5 November 16th 04 02:46 AM
For your Friday viewing pleasure ceb Dog behavior 0 October 8th 04 08:44 PM
For your Friday viewing pleasure ceb Dog behavior 0 October 8th 04 08:44 PM
Friday Humor Marcel Beaudoin Dog behavior 1 July 26th 03 03:54 AM