shameless...

Old February 20th 05, 06:35 PM
Diana

Default shameless...

Ok, so I am a very, very lucky person in life to have the dog of my dreams -
everything I ever wanted (barr a few little issues that we're working on,
but we've got a lot of time, she's still young )

I've just updated Cin's website and put a few piccies on of Cindy's agility
lessons + one very handsome portrait taken of her at the top of our stairs.

If you want to see piccies of *the* most elegant (and manipulative little
***) bitch on the planet, her url is he

http://cindy-incidentally.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

That is me with her, but they're good shots - I honestly don't have the
most enormous butt in the UK and look a darn sight prettier in less
practical clothes - it gets very cold in the back fields of Ashdon.

Diana

Old February 20th 05, 09:52 PM
I Am

HOWEDY diana aka lush,

You're a mentally ill lying dog abusing punk thug coward. Your dog is
abused just like HOWE you
was taught to abuse your dogs by your parents
who likeWIZE denied and abuses you {) ; ~ )

You can't post you maliciHOWES idiocy here
abHOWETS nodoGgamenedMOORE {) ; ~ )