Online Dog Memorials

Old February 22nd 05, 07:45 PM
sealey

Default Online Dog Memorials

I would like to offer our services to anyone who has recently lost a
pet.

Myself and a couple of animal loving friends, who have all lost pets in
the last year, had an idea of creating a website for people in a
similar situation who want to remember their pets. *We came up with the
idea of a website which offers online pet memorials, discussion forums,
esympathy cards and also some beautiful poems and stories to help
people with their grief.

The address of our website apetcemetery is http://www.apetcemetery.com/

Many of our services are provided free of charge, with the exception of
memorials which we charge a small fee for ($7.50 for basic memorial)
due to bandwidth costs. *We offer facilities for people to upload photo
galleries and movies of their beloved pets which they can share with
their friends family and the whole world on the internet. *I hope the
site can be of help to many people and I would appreciate any comments
and feedback.

Richard Seale
apetcemetery.com