Move against eating dogs, cats stirs debate

Old February 23rd 05, 01:16 PM
Hi I'm WEEnie with MyFav4ite Midi

Default Move against eating dogs, cats stirs debate

Move against eating dogs, cats stirs debate

Group: rec.pets.dogs.rescue Date: Wed, Feb 23, 2005, 7:33pm (EST+13)
From: (jensen=A0batons)
Then restrained speaking must be the biggest killer in Singapore.
Otherwise how do you explained the deathrate is the same in both
countries but S'poreans can eat any damned thing.
"Big Betty" wrote in message
Restrained eating is the biggest killer in the USA.

Has anyone seen how those animals are tortured before they are killed?
Not just the cats and dogs but cows.horses.pigs?etc? I'm not a
vegeterian but believe me if I was present when that was going on I
defenitely would be. I don't know how things are in Singapore. If they
kill & eat cats & dogs because they hate them or there's nothing else
for them to eat. Seeing pictures of how those animals are tortured beore
they are killed says to me that they hate these animals and get pleasure
doing it. Those animals are terrified. Same goes in the U.S or any place
that kills horses and the other animals. It's what happens before they
are killed that gets me. Either way I'm against eating cats and dogs. I
just would like to know why animals have to be tortured before they are
killed but if someone goes deer or rabbit hunting. Those animals are
usually killed on the spot. There's no torture involved. There should be
a law against torturing animals before they are killed. Animals can
sense death & they do feel pain

Leash pulling help if you can danewdawg Dog behavior 23 February 22nd 05 01:25 PM
Nemo's Visit Leah Roberts Dog behavior 5 February 22nd 05 11:35 AM
Video clip......."Nero" practicing bark alert, while walking backwards on dogwalk. Sitmeanssit Dog behavior 3250 June 16th 04 03:42 PM
Dogs and Older Cats ? [email protected] Dog breeds 0 November 16th 03 02:14 AM
Some people need educating!! CPit_Dogs Dog breeds 12 November 13th 03 04:47 AM