JERRY HOWE SOCK PUPPET ALERT!!!!!!!

Old February 26th 05, 06:17 PM
Dr. Zonk

Default JERRY HOWE SOCK PUPPET ALERT!!!!!!!

JERRY HOWE NEW SOCK PUPPET ALERT!!!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It has been brought to my attention as this well known USENET troll,
k00k and LIAR, Jerry

Howe has now nym shifted again and now is using a new sock puppet This
requires killfiling.......

New sock puppet to be added to your killfile:

YourConscience

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sock puppets already added to killfile:

The Puppy Wizard
Amazing Puppy Wizard
I Am
It's Only Alimentary, Dear Watson
theworldscruelesttrainer
WardManager

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If new ones pop up, killfile them!

Dr. Zonk
Old February 26th 05, 06:46 PM
YourConscience

HOWEDY nathalie,

Nathalie Pr=E9vost wrote:
Unsurreality wrote:

Simply ignore anything this "Puppy Wizard" says -

The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ you DON'T SUPPOSED to
HURT INTIMDIATE BRIBE CRATE and MURDER dogs {) ; ~ )

he's truly insane...

Yeah. Your pal pat aka unsurreality is a lying
dog abusing punk thug coward active incurable
long term acute MENTAL CASE JUST LIKE HOWE The
Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ, and HE got PROOF...

Yeah, I kinda noticed ^_^

The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ "DECENT PEOPLE
DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS, nathalie, and THAT
INCLUDES you, on accHOWENT of THAT IS the
NATURE of the BEASTY or SCIENCE, if you will,
not LUCK, where The Amazing Puppy Wizard comes
from, givin that you're postin here abHOWETS
{) ; ~ ) therebye PROVING HIS HYPOTHESIS.

Nathalie
--
/\_/\
(=3D'.'=3D)

And THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
DADDY SEZ: "Birds of a feather. When you sleep
with pigs you'll awaken STINKIN LIKE 'M. You're
JUDGED BY the company you keep. If you get bagged
for LYING you're MARKED FOR LIFE."

And THAT'S HOWE COME you're postin here abHOWETS
on accHOWENT of DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST HE

HOWEDY pat,

Unsurreality wrote:
I Am wrote:
HOWEDY pat,
Must be tough bein NUTS and a liar to boot:

I don't know - you are the expert there. WHO'S
in the nursing home?

"Home is where the heart is," eh pat?

I'm not. WHO can't even take care of themselves?
I can...you can't.

We was talkin abHOWET HURTIN INTIMIDATING
and MURDERING DOGS to train them {) ; ~ )

REMEMBER?

You have YET to show me where I lied - and you
won't, because you can't.

Would you please post your FIRST REQUEST for
FREE HEELP with The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
which WORKS LIKE FREAKIN MAGICK for EVERY WON
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual Students all
over the whole wild world who usually NEVER
NEED any additional FREE HEELP on accHOWET
of they FOLLOWED THE METHOD and STOPPED HURTIN
THEIR DOGS to train them and THAT'S HOWE COME
they REPORT 100% NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS {) ; ~ )

All I ask is for you to show where I lied...

Post that first request for FREE HEELP and
we'll see HOWE COME you couldn't TRAIN your
dog WIHTHOWET HURTING IT, pat {) ; ~ )

DO IT! BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just done it, pat. YOU NEVER ASKED.

YOU LIED.

IN FACT, you NEVER READ The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual or you'd be COMPLAININ that
you can't HURT YOUR DOG to train IT, pat.

You can't.

You're a MENTAL CASE, pat.

It's THAT simple.

INDEEDY! And you're in EXXXCELLENT company.

Yet *I* can prove over and over where you lied.

CITES PLEASE?

Sucks to be you.

Don't murder the MESSENGER, pat. The
Amazing Puppy Wizard is ONLY goin by
your own posted case histories {) ; ~ )

AIN'T NUTHIN PERSONAL {) ; ~ )

Listen, AssHowe.

HOWEver, seems you and your mentally
ill lying dog abusing punk thug coward
pals DO take it PERSONALLY. Kinda like
HOWE you take your dog's behaviors
PERSONALLY {) ; ~ )

Try this: not lying.

CITE WON LIE.

Just try it for a few weeks.

You've gone totally insane, pat.

If it doesn't work for you, go back
to lying like you currently do every day.

Let's talk abHOWET HURTING and MURDERIN
dogs to train them AS YOU PREFER, pat?

Just try it...

We was talkin abHOWET HURTING INTIMIDATING
and MURDERING dogs to train them, pat.

Pat

REMEMBER?

Must be tough bein NUTS and a liar to boot:

HOWEDY sharon too, veterinary practice office
manage and SPHOWES of the veterinarian,

From: "Sharon too"
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 02:11:23 -0500
Subject: Enough already ! This is senseless.
Puppy Wizard Foolishness

The Amazing Puppy Wizard repies to pat "unsurreality"
PROBABLY for the last time unless she asks for heelp.
WE KNOW SHE'S HEARD THAT PRYOR!!!

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

What's important here is you DID modify the quote.

LIKE THIS:

sinofabitch writes:
What I have said- repeatedly - is that he took
posts from two different people,

That's a LIE.

took pieces of them out of context,

THAT'S A LIE!

cobbled them together,

NO!!! THAT'S A LIE!!!

then added his own words:

INDEEDY!

"Neatly," and "Smartly."

and a fake signature.

"sinofabitch" instead of sionnach.

That's El CORRECTO!

That a=ADlone PROVES you are a liar.

No. YOU SAYIN *THAT* PROVES YOU'RE INSANE!

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

AnyWON readin the QUOTE will SEE we got a
lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental case
hurtin dogs and lying abHOWET it KNOWIN it's
in her own POSTED CASE HISTORY and then
we got a DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASE like
you who comes along and LIES FOR the lying
dog abusing MENTAL CASE on accHOWENT
of SHE CAN'T DENY HER OWN LIES!!!

And THAT makes YOU a lynig dog abusing
MENTAL CASE and The Amazing Puppy
Wizard don't got to REPLY to your posts on
accHOWENT of your own POSTED CASE
HISTORY PROVES you're a dog abusing
punk thug coward active long term incurable
MENTAL CASE.

No matter HOW simple the modification is.=AD

Yeah...SIMPLE. HOWEver pat, you AIN'T SIMPLE,
you're INSANE. And you're a dog abuser. And
you can't post here abHOWETS nodoGgamened
MOORE.

YOU MODIFIED IT.

"AND COBBLED IT TOGETHER"

FROM WON POST. You can read the
sinofabitch TRIES to EXXXPLAIN that
SHE WAS PLAYIN with the dog after
IT had been PULLIN HER ARM HOWET
on ITS PRONGED SPIKED PINCH CHOKE
COLLAR for a half HOWER and WASN'T
CALMING DHOWEN on his FIRST DAY
in her ILLEGAL DOG WALKING BUSINIESS.

Therefore, you are totally untrustworthy.

No, THEREFORE YOU'RE TOTALLY INSANE!
sinofabitch trained nessa's dogs to TURN ON
HER, welll, with A LOT of heelp from janet boss.

And people like you are a PITA for copying this turd's

You mean The Amazing Puppy Wizard, VETERINARY
PRACTICIONER'S WIFE. DON'T YOU.

crap

Tsk tsk. You know sharon too, it's on accHOWENT
of folks who RESPOND to "TURDS' CRAP" that we
got dog abusing mental cases like pat aka unsurreality
and sinofabitch and tommy sorenson and Master Of
Deception blankman and professor SCRUFF SHAKE
HURTIN and INTIMIDATING and MURDERING dogs
which YOUR VETERINARY PRACTICE GETS TO
DO FOR THESE ETHICKAL BREEDERS TRAINERS
and DOG LOVERS.

=ADand feeding his demented addiction.

You mean NOT HURTIN DOGS and making them
DEATHLY ILL with CHRONIC STRESS INDUCED
AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE aka The Puppy Wizard's
SYNDROME, sharon too?

I agree.

You mean you AGREE with a lying dog abusing
MENTAL CASE to DEFEND YOUR ALLEGED
RIGHT to HURT INTIMDIATE and MURDER dogs
FOR MONEY?

Enough already.

Tsk tsk, sharon too. There AIN'T NUTHIN
you can DO abHOWET it, on accHOWENT
of you brought it on yourself by defending
abusing dogs on accHOWENT of YOU
PROFIT FROM IT.

EITHER THAT, or it's your KARMA bitin
you in tha arse again, sharon too. WE
KNOW THAT AIN'T THE FIRST TIME
it's happened to you, on accHOWENT
of THAT'S YOUR HUMAN NATURE,
the NATURE of a dog abusing coward.

And THAT'S HOWE COME a VETERINARY
PRACTICIONER would DENY The Puppy
Wizard's SYNDROME and it's CURE.

Either killfile him or ignore him.

Take two of your own medecines and set DHOWEN
and study your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual on accHOWENT of your CUSTOMERS
are gonna be ASKIN if you APPROVE of NOT
HURTING DOGS to train them, sharon too...

The AVAMA will RECOMMEND peole ASK
on accHOWENT of there IS a DIRECT RELATION
to HOWE we TRAIN HOWER DOGS and HOWE
we TREAT HOWER PEOPLE.

-Sharon

HOWEDY sharon too, veterinary practicioner's
wife and office manager,

As a DOG LOVER and ETHICKAL VETERINARY
PRACTICIONER, HOWE do you think your clinic
will respond to the AVMA'S recommendation to
post a copy of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual in your front office and assist your
CUSTOMERS in understanding and applying
the TECHNIQUES and TECHNOLOGY The
Amazing Puppy Wizard has PROVEN CURES
STRESS INDUCDED AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE?

IMAGINE HOWE it will be when your clinic starts
SELLIN HEELTH instead of HEELIN WHOWENDS
caused by THE METHDOS YOU TEACH YOUR
"PATIENTS" to HURT INTIMIDATE and CAUSE
the DENTAL DIS-EASE and IRRITIBLE BHOWEL
DIS-EASE and CRUCIATE LIGAMENT DIS-EASE
and URINARY TRACT ? BHOWEL DIS-EASE and
ENDOCRINE DIS-EASE, eh sharon?

You'll CURE 90% of your current MEDICAL
MALPRACTICE NEARLY INSTANTLY.

Of curse, the AVMA PROBABLY won't be WIZED
UP to the FACT that neutering causes FEAR
AGGRESSION... at least for another five years
or so after they start studing the CAUSE of 90%
of CHRONIC HEELTH problems.

IMAGINE??? NO MOORE INTESTINAL SURGERY
to pull your DH HOWETA your warm bed at nite!

NO MOORE auto accidents to pull doctor DH from
Sunday Dinner!

NO MOORE CHRONIC EAR INFECTIONS to treat FOREVER!

NO MOORE SELF MUTILATION and PAW LICKING
DERMATITIS TO OPERATE ON! NO MOORE CUTTIN
OFF TOES TO CURE CHEWIN!!!

NO MOORE BROKEN TEETH TO FIX.

NO MOORE DENTAL MAINTAINANCE CLEANIN!!!

ON ACCHOWENT OF:

Dogs DON'T GET BAD TEETH and most of those
other DIS-EASES UNLESS THEY'RE STRESSED,
sharon the vet's wife too, and The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual's STUDENTS REPORTS, METHODS
and INDEPENDENT OF HUMAN INTERVENTION, The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's Doggy Do Right (And Kitty
Will And A Rooster Did And A Cockatoo And A Cow
And A Horse Or Two Did Too) MACHINE, PROVES IT
SCIENTIFICALLY.

Perhaps Dr. sharon too will be interested in presenting
his findings to the AVAMA as soon as possible so ALL
the VETERINARY PRACTICIONERS will be able to
STOP 90% of their current practice HEELING DOGS
YOU'VE MADE DEATHLY ILL!!!

LIKE THIS:

Death Producing Ulcers: "Emotional Influences
On Health & Behavior" Dr. George Von Hilsheimer

Emotional Influences On Behavior

Illness is directly related to depression and lack of
adjustment, particularly to a new environment (Parens,
McConville & Kaplan, 1966).

A WIDE RANGE of PSYCHOSOMATIC or
CORTICOVISCERAL DIS-EASES was surveyed
by Wittkower (1965) to demonstrate the enormous
importance of emotional factors in general health.

Interview findings of emotional material (recently
experienced hopelessness) pryor to biological
examinations correctly identified 11 out of 19 with
cervical cancer, and 25 of 32 who were cancer free
even though psychological tests failed to discriminate
these groups (Schmale & Iker, 1966)

150 lung cancer patients showed significantly
constricted expression of emotions. The had fewer
childhood behavior problems, and lower neuroticism
score than their cancer free controls. Heavy cigarette
smokers who DO NOT INHALE are more apt to have LUNG
CANCER. They, too, show LOWER neuroticism scores.
Among heavy cigarette smokers poor emotional
expression is as highly related to cancer as urban
residence and is more important than a chronic cough
or an air polluted environment (Kissen, 1966).

A ten year observation of all the women who developed
cancer in an isolated pupulation of 2,550 showed that
they tended to be unstable or sub stable personalities
characterized by melancholy and extraversion,
especially marked with those of an undecided body
build (Hagll, 1966). Personality dynamics effect both
the development of cancer and it's SITE. Cancer
may result from what appears to be a failure to grow--
somatically, behaviorally and psychologically
(Grinker, 1966).

In 109 cases leukemia and lymphoma were associated
with a number of losses or separations and with
feelings of sadness, anxiety, anger or hopelessness.
The PRIMARY FACTOR seems to be the shame and
hopelessness of running out of psychological resources
(Green, 1966). Cervical cancer patients are less
emotionally responsive, more isolative, and less
frequently diagnosed as having clinical neuroses than
cancer free patients. There is NO CLEAR DIFFERENCE in
their FEELINGS and ATTITUDES toward coitus (Rotkin,
Qunk, & Couchman, 1965).

Schmidt (1966) surveyed nearly 100 studies of
behaviorally induced DIS-EASE in animals CONFIRMING
and EXTENDING the DATA on PEOPLE. Behaviorally
induced DIS-EASES tend to fall into two groups;
(1) Hysteriform problems, which INCLUDE HYSTERICAL
SEIZURES and FORMS of AGGRESSION as well as
collective panic and epilepsies;

(2) organic modifications, including functional
difficulties and lesions affecting gastro intestinal,
cardio vascular, respiratory, sexual, endocrine, skin,
urinary, and neuro muscular systems.

It is INTERESTING, and SLIGHTLY HORRIFYING,
to note that the ONLY SCIENTIFIC RELEVANCE of
the standard six hour school day that I have been
able to detect in research is that Sawrey and Weisz
quite by accident found that six hours on and six
hour off of "EXECUTIVE BEHAVIOR" in monkeys was
the ONLY TIME STRUCTURE that INDUCED DEATH PRODUCING
ULCERS.

From: TooCool )

The Puppy Wizard's Wits End Training Method

I have studied canine behavior and dog training for
years. I have a huge library that covers every system
of training.

The Puppy Wizard's (Jerry Howe's) Wits' End Training
Method is by far the most scientific, the most advanced,
the kindest, the quickest and the most effective training
method yet discovered.

It is not an assortment of training tips and tricks; it is a logically
consistent system. Every behavior problem
and every obedience skill is treated in the same logically consistent
manner.

Please study his manual carefully. Please endeavor to
understand the basis of his system and please follow
his directions exactly. His manual is a masterpiece.
It is dense with theory, with explanation, with detailed
descriptions about why behavior problems occur and
how their solution should be approached.

One should not pick and choose from among his methods
based upon what you personally like or dislike. His is not a bag of
tricks but a complete and integrated system for not only training a dog

but for raising a loving
companion.

When I once said to Jerry that his system creates for
you the dog of your dreams, his response was that it
produces for your dog the owner of his dreams.

You see, Jerry has discovered that if you are gentle
with your dog then he will be gentle with you, if you
praise your dog every time he looks at you, then you
will become the center of your dogs world, if you use
Jerry's sound distraction with praise, then it takes
just minutes-sometimes merely seconds-to train your
dog to not misbehave (even in your absence) (Just 15
seconds this morning to train my 10 week old puppy to
lie quietly and let me clip his nails).

Using Jerry's scientific method (sound distraction /
praise / alteration / variation) it takes just minutes to
train you dog to respond to your commands.

What a pleasure it was for me to see my 6 week old
puppy running as fast has his wobbly little legs would
carry him in response to my recall command-and he
comes running every time I call no matter where we are
or what he is doing.

At ten weeks old now, my puppy never strains upon
his leash thanks to Jerry's hot & cold exercises and
his Family Pack Leadership exercises.

Jerry has discovered that if you scold your dog, if you
scream at him, if you intimidate him, if you hurt him,
if you force him then his natural response is to oppose
you.

Is Jerry a nut?

It doesn't make any difference to me whether he is or not. It is a
logical fallacy to judge a person's ideas
based upon their personality. As far as dogs are concerned, Jerry wears

his heart upon his sleeve. It
touches him deeply when he hears of trainers forcing,
intimidating, scolding or hurting dogs.

More than that, he knows that force is not effective
and that it will certainly lead to behavior problems;
sometime problems so severe that people put their
dogs down because of those problems.

I believe that it is natural for humans to want to control their dog by

force. Jerry knows this too.
We have all been at our wits' end, haven't we?

Dogs have a natural tendency to mimic. In scientific
literature it is referred to allelomimetic behavior. Dogs
respond in like kind to force; they respond in like kind
to praise.

Don't bribe your dog with treats; give him what he
wants most-your kind attention. Give him your praise.
You will be astonished at how your dog 's anxiety will
dissipate and how their behavior problems will dissipate
along with their anxiety.

Treat Jerry Howe's (The Puppy Wizard) Wits' End
Training Method as a scientific principle just as you
would the law of gravity and you will have astounding
success.

Dog behavior is just as scientific as is gravity.

If you follow Jerry's puppy rules you will get a sweet
little Magwai; if you don't you will surely get a little
gremlin (anyone see The Gremlins?). --Larry

Old February 26th 05, 07:26 PM
Sionnach

"Dr. Zonk" wrote in message
JERRY HOWE NEW SOCK PUPPET ALERT!!!!!

Y'know, most of us can figure that out for ourselves, without you wasting
our time and bandwidth screaming about it.

Old February 26th 05, 08:17 PM
Dr. Zonk

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:26:46 -0500, "Sionnach"
wrote:

"Dr. Zonk" wrote in message
.. .
JERRY HOWE NEW SOCK PUPPET ALERT!!!!!

Y'know, most of us can figure that out for ourselves, without you wasting
our time and bandwidth screaming about it.

The notice is just for new posters who haven't killfiled this well
known troll and net k00k.

I am not wasting your time or bandwidth. This is just FYI only.

Dr. Zonk

Old February 27th 05, 05:01 AM
Lee DeRaud

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:17:49 -0500, Dr. Zonk
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:26:46 -0500, "Sionnach"
wrote:

"Dr. Zonk" wrote in message
. ..
JERRY HOWE NEW SOCK PUPPET ALERT!!!!!

Y'know, most of us can figure that out for ourselves, without you wasting
our time and bandwidth screaming about it.

The notice is just for new posters who haven't killfiled this well
known troll and net k00k.

If you spell it "k00k", you probably are one.

I am not wasting your time or bandwidth. This is just FYI only.

Whatever. Tell you what: I'll give you the spot next to his in my
killfile, so you can keep a really *really* close watch on him.

Lee
Old February 27th 05, 01:11 PM

Lee DeRaud wrote:
Whatever. Tell you what: I'll give you the spot next to his in my
killfile, so you can keep a really *really* close watch on him.

That's where "unsurreality" is parked in mine; they're an
adorable, if totally sick, couple.

All you need to know about Social Security "reform": Your
in-laws are going to have to live with you
Old February 27th 05, 02:48 PM
YourConscience

Here's your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual: http://makeashorterlink.com/?G34D2527A

Just ASK The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you
need any additional FREE heelp. There's NO
arbritrary INFORMATION in your FREE copy
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual so
study it well and do and follow ALL the
EXXXERCISES AS INSTRUCTED... it's a
PRECISE SCIENCE or it COULDN'T GET
100% CONSISTENT NEARLY INSTANT
SUCCESS for all handlers and all dogs in
all fields or utilities and behaviors all over
the Whole Wild World {) ; ~ )

Chronic DIS-EASE
PROVING The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME {);~ )

HOWEDY People,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard got no comment
on the medical treatment of your dog's chronic
DIS-EASES EXXXCEPT to say DOGS DIE FROM
THIS STUFF.

You've read The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives
so you probably know there's a very real likliHOOD
that your dog's chronic ear infections are similiar in
nature to those of professor SCRUFF SHAKE'S little
chronically ill dog Maxie who is DUE to come DHOWEN
with yet another BHOWET of SYMPTOMS due to
FHOWEL weather causing cabin fever which usually
brings abHOWET a case of obedience training!

Clicker training INCREASES anXXXIHOWESNESS and MISTRUST.

Corrections traininng INCREASES anXXXIHOWESNESS and MISTRUST.

Crate training INCREASES anXXXIHOWESNESS and MISTRUST.

Spay / neutering CAUSES INCREASED anXXXIHOWESNES and MISTRUST.

AnXXXIHOWENESS and MISTRUST causes STRESS INDUCED
AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE aka The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME
{); ~ )

The Amazing Puppy Wizard URGES you to READ
HIS TEN STEP REHABILITATION program offered
to professor SCRUFF SHAKE for his little dog
Maxie The Magnificent FuriHOWESLY Obsessive
Compulsive Masturbator's CHRONIC STRESS INDUCED
AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASES aka The Puppy Wizard's
SYNDROME {); ~ )

Then ASK YOURSELF HOWE you handled and trained
your dog for ordinary HOWEstraining and obedience.
ASK YOURSELF HOWE many times a day do you ordinarily
tell your dog "NO!" or otherWIZE intimidate or
FORCE CON-TROLL of your dog for ANY reason.

ASK YOURSELF HOWE you handle him on lead and consider
any crating or bribing to elicit or force CON-TROLL
of behaviors and you will likely see five or ten DAILY,
almost insignificant instances of random STRESS from
corrections, pulling while leash walking or anXXXIHOWESNESS
from fence running and barking or digging to relieve anXXXIHOWESNESS.

That's HOWE COME dog's IMMUNE SYSTEMS compromise
offering VERY SIMILAR although WILDLY, WIDELY
RANGING, CHRONIC, STRESS INDUCED SYMPTOMS, every
thing from LAMENESS and CRUCIATE LIGAMENT ruptures
and degenerative myelopathies and ENDOCRINE DIS-EASES
to SEIZURES, OCD's to CATARACTS BLINDNESS and even
DENTAL DIS-EASE and "ALLERGIES" and "SPAY INCONTINENCE"

MOST of HOWER dog lover's dog's got a case of chronic
sumpthin or other for THE SAME SAME SAME SAME REASONS.

These HUGE PERCENTAGES of CHRONICALLY ILL
and FEAR AGGRESSIVE SHY and SUBMISSIVE dogs
are NOT NORMAL illnesses and behaivors..

The Amazing Puppy Wizard has over forty
years field observation of problem dogs that
SEZ the HUGE PERCENTAGES of DEATHLY
ILL DOGS amongst the regular posters who've
been here FOR YEARS are NOT COIN-CIDENTAL.

Your reply may PROVE IT at least to you and
The Amazing Puppy Wizard. THAT'S HOWE
COME the DOG LOVERS you're askin are
gonna KILLFILE YOU if you REPLY.

THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy Wizard
SEZDECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS,
as YOU'VE SEEN in The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
Archives.

Here's your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual: http://makeashorterlink.com/?G34D2527A

Just ASK The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you
need any additional FREE heelp. There's NO
arbritrary INFORMATION in your FREE copy
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual so
study it well and do and follow ALL the
EXXXERCISES AS INSTRUCTED... it's a
PRECISE SCIENCE or it COULDN'T GET
100% CONSISTENT NEARLY INSTANT
SUCCESS for all handlers and all dogs in
all fields or utilities and behaviors all over
the Whole Wild World {) ; ~ )

The CURSE Of The Amazing Puppy Wizard {) ; ~ )
Or Is It Just NATURAL LAW, Tit For Tat, And All Of
That, Perhaps?

HOWEDY People,

You could train your dog not to EAT POISON or
SNAKES or KAT CRAP or SURF from the C-HOWENTERS
or not to escape or whatever you want but ONLY
if you study and follow the INSTRUCTIONS it takes
which ONLY The Amazing Puppy Wizard makes that
can teach you HOWE to DO IT YOURSELF... but YOU
WON'T on accHOWENT of you'd PREFER to HURT BRIBE
FORCE and INTIMIATE your dog just like your kids
and your SPHOWES you KNOW HOWE to DO THAT too,
don't you, dog lovers.

Is It The CURSE Of The Amazing Puppy Wizard
{) ; ~ ) Or Is It Just NATURAL LAW, Tit For
Tat, And All Of That, Perhaps?

HOWEDY People,

Look arHOWEND at the liars and dog
abusing mental cases you're rubbin
elbows with while askin for heelp to
hurt and intimdiate the CUNNIN domestic
puppy dog you ain't got the intellect to
HOWEtwit {) ;~ )

THAT'S the COMPANY YOU BEEN KEEPIN.

Like HOWE The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ
"You're JUDGED BY the company you keep.
When you lie with pigs you'll awaken STINKIN
like 'em," a lesson taught at the heel of The
Puppy Wizard's DADDY {) ; ~ )

THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy
Wizard SEZ DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT
POST HERE abHOWETS {) ; ~ )

THAT INCLUDES YOURSELF as PROVEN
by your own POSTED CASE HISTORY.

"When you POST HERE abHOWETS The Amazing
Puppy Wizard will NO HOWET IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE
and Discredit and leave you TURNED HOWET and
F'd OFF for the last remnants of your dignity
and self respect, if you EVER THOUGHT you EVER
had any and YOUR OWN WORDS will IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE
and DISCREDIT YOURSELF to your friends business
associates and kin for the rest of your life
and for generations to come... on accHOWENT of
EVERY THING is indellibly archived FOREVER in
The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives {) ; ~ )

Old February 27th 05, 03:30 PM
Bytor

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
Lee DeRaud wrote:
Whatever. Tell you what: I'll give you the spot next to his in my
killfile, so you can keep a really *really* close watch on him.

That's where "unsurreality" is parked in mine; they're an
adorable, if totally sick, couple.

Someone has to stand up to the Howe creep. You don't.

Old February 27th 05, 03:39 PM

In article .com,
Bytor wrote:
Someone has to stand up to the Howe creep.

No, they don't.

But hey, I *TOTALLY* respect someone who gets his jollies
beating up on the mentally ill. What sport!

Plonk!

Morning Routines Jodi Dog behavior 17 February 24th 05 05:46 PM
Jerry Howe SOCK PUPPET ALERT!!!!! WienerDog Dog behavior 0 February 23rd 05 09:18 PM
dog urinates on everything pooteo Dog behavior 1 February 18th 05 10:57 AM
dog scared of brushing? Brandy Dog behavior 5 February 15th 05 09:45 AM
Secret peeing? Karl Johan Dog behavior 4 August 4th 03 03:06 PM