dog depression

Old February 28th 05, 03:03 AM

Default dog depression

My wife and I have three chihuahuas plus one chihuahua mix. We got Cujo
(6.5#, long coat) as a puppy about five years ago, at a time when we
had an elderly cat. About three years ago we got Chica (4#, Long coat),
who was a retired show dog of about seven years. Though Cujo never
really bonded with her, he remained active and playful. Just recently
we got Duke (5#, Long coat, 1.5 y/o) and Roscoe (8#, long coat, 3 y/o).
Duke and Roscoe are very rambunctious, and though they do not pick on
Cujo (or Chica), Cujo seems to be profoundly depressed, moping about,
and not nearly as playful as he was beforehand. Is there anything I can
do about this apparent depression?

Old February 28th 05, 03:26 AM
flick

wrote in message
oups.com...
My wife and I have three chihuahuas plus one chihuahua mix. We got Cujo
(6.5#, long coat) as a puppy about five years ago, at a time when we
had an elderly cat. About three years ago we got Chica (4#, Long coat),
who was a retired show dog of about seven years. Though Cujo never
really bonded with her, he remained active and playful. Just recently
we got Duke (5#, Long coat, 1.5 y/o) and Roscoe (8#, long coat, 3 y/o).
Duke and Roscoe are very rambunctious, and though they do not pick on
Cujo (or Chica), Cujo seems to be profoundly depressed, moping about,
and not nearly as playful as he was beforehand. Is there anything I can
do about this apparent depression?

I would take him to the vet for a checkup before assuming it's depression.

flick 100785

Old February 28th 05, 05:46 AM

Here's your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual: http://makeashorterlink.com/?G34D2527A

Just ASK The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you
need any additional FREE heelp. There's NO
arbritrary INFORMATION in your FREE copy
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual so
study it well and do and follow ALL the
EXXXERCISES AS INSTRUCTED... it's a
PRECISE SCIENCE or it COULDN'T GET
100% CONSISTENT NEARLY INSTANT
SUCCESS for all handlers and all dogs in
all fields or utilities and behaviors all over
the Whole Wild World {) ; ~ )

Chronic DIS-EASE - PROVING The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME

HOWEDY People,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard got no comment
on the medical treatment of your dog's chronic
DIS-EASES EXXXCEPT to say DOGS DIE FROM
THIS STUFF.

You've read The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives
so you probably know there's a very real likliHOOD
that your dog's chronic ear infections are similiar in
nature to those of professor SCRUFF SHAKE'S little
chronically ill dog Maxie who is DUE to come DHOWEN
with yet another BHOWET of SYMPTOMS due to
FHOWEL weather causing cabin fever which usually
brings abHOWET a case of obedience training!

Clicker training INCREASES anXXXIHOWESNESS.

Corrections traininng INCREASES anXXXIHOWESNESS.

Crate training INCREASES anXXXIHOWESNESS.

AnXXXIHOWENESS causes STRESS INDUCED
AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE aka The Puppy Wizard's
SYNDROME.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard URGES you to READ
HIS TEN STEP REHABILITATION program offered
to professor SCRUFF SHAKE.

Then ASK YOURSELF HOWE you handled and
trained your dog for ordinary HOWEstraining and
obedience. ASK YOURSELF HOWE many times
a day do you ordinarily tell your dog "NO!" for ANY
reason.

ASK YOURSELF HOWE you handle him on lead
and consider any crating or bribing to elicit or force
CON-TROLL of behaviors and you will likely see
five or ten DAILY, almost insignificant, instances
of random STRESS from corrections, leash walking,
or anXXXIHOWESNESS from fence running and
barking or digging to relieve anXXXIHOWESNESS.

That's HOWE COME dog's IMMUNE SYSTEMS
compromise offering VERY SIMILAR although
WILDLY, WIDELY RANGING, CHRONIC,
STRESS INDUCED SYMPTOMS, every thing
from LAMENESS and CRUCIATE LIGAMENT,
and ENDOCRINE DIS-EASE to SEIZURES,
OCD's to CATARACTS and even DENTAL
DIS-EASE and "ALLERGIES.".

MOST of HOWER dog lover's dog's got a
case of chronic sumpthin or other for THE
SAME SAME SAME SAME REASONS.

These HUGE PERCENTAGES of CHRONICALLY
ILL and FEAR AGGRESSIVE or SUBMISSIVE dogs
are NOT NORMAL illnesses and behaivors..

The Amazing Puppy Wizard has over forty
years field observation of problem dogs that
SEZ the HUGE PERCENTAGES of DEATHLY
ILL DOGS amongst the regular posters who've
been here FOR YEARS are NOT COIN-CIDENTAL.

Your reply may PROVE IT at least to you and
The Amazing Puppy Wizard. THAT'S HOWE
COME the DOG LOVERS you're askin are
gonna KILLFILE YOU if you REPLY.

THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy Wizard
SEZDECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS,
as YOU'VE SEEN in The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives.

Yours, The Amazing Puppy Wizard {) ; ~ )

Here's your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual: http://makeashorterlink.com/?G34D2527A

Just ASK The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you
need any additional FREE heelp. There's NO
arbritrary INFORMATION in your FREE copy
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual so
study it well and do and follow ALL the
EXXXERCISES AS INSTRUCTED... it's a
PRECISE SCIENCE or it COULDN'T GET
100% CONSISTENT NEARLY INSTANT
SUCCESS for all handlers and all dogs in
all fields or utilities and behaviors all over
the Whole Wild World {) ; ~ )

The CURSE Of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard {) ; ~ ) Or Is It Just NATURAL
LAW, Tit For Tat, And All Of That, Perhaps?

HOWEDY People,

You could train your dog not to EAT POISON
or SNAKES or SURF from the C-HOWENTERS
or not to escape or whatever it takes but ONLY if
you study and follow the INSTRUCTIONS it takes
that ONLY The Amazing Puppy Wizard makes
that can teach you HOWE to DO IT YOURSELF...
but YOU WON'T on accHOWENT of you'd PREFER
to HURT and INTIMIATE your dog just like your kids
and your SPHOWES you KNOW HOWE to DO THAT
too, don't you, dog lovers.

Is It The CURSE Of The Amazing Puppy Wizard
{) ; ~ ) Or Is It Just NATURAL LAW, Tit For
Tat, And All Of That, Perhaps?

HOWEDY People,

Look arHOWEND at the liars and dog
abusing mental cases you're rubbin
elbows with while askin for heelp to
hurt and intimdiate the CUNNIN domestic
puppy dog you ain't got the intellect to
HOWEtwit {) ;~ )

THAT'S the COMPANY YOU BEEN KEEPIN.

Like HOWE The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ
"You're JUDGED BY the company you keep.
When you lie with pigs you'll awaken STINKIN
like 'em," a lesson taught at the heel of The
Puppy Wizard's DADDY {) ; ~ )

THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy
Wizard SEZ DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT
POST HERE abHOWETS {) ; ~ )

THAT INCLUDES YOURSELF as PROVEN
by your own POSTED CASE HISTORY.

"When you POST HERE abHOWETS The
Amazing Puppy Wizard will NO HOWET
IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and Discredit and
leave you TURNED HOWET an F'd OFF
for the last remnants of your dignity and
self respect, if you EVER THOUGHT you
EVER had any and YOUR OWN WORDS
will IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT
YOURSELF to your friends business associates
and kin for the rest of your life and for generations
to come... on accHOWENT of EVERY THING
is indellibly archived FOREVER in The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's Archives {) ; ~ )

Old February 28th 05, 05:52 AM

HOWEDY flick,

The dog is AFRAID and INSECURE, not SICK.
There ain't NUTHIN a vet can do for THAT
other than RIP HER OFF for her hard earned
dough and refer the OP to the vets TRAINER
or BEHAVORIST like leah or bigb... and their
dogs TEND to MURDER innocent critters.

REMEMBER?

Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:33:36 -0500

Okay, I gotta speak up here... We've been using Jerry's
methods with our dog. We had the same problem as the
original poster has with Buzz. One day working with the
family pack exercise and practicing the recall command
with the family and she'll now go out with hubby and
daughter instead of needing me to reassure her or even
refusing to go with anyone but me.

I really urge you, regardless of the negative things you
might hear about Jerry & Wits' End here, to try the method
and *judge the results for yourself*.

Let's see what other areas she's improved in... always
comes when called, not chewing stuff even if we leave
it laying around, "re"housebroken after long shelter stay,
walks perfectly on leash, doesn't try to steal food from
our plates or beg... probably a few more things I'm
forgetting to mention. *(Yeah, the kats lay off the koi
and don't wander. jh).

That's in about a week's time.

Her overall demeanor has changed. When we brought
her home she was very untrusting and ultra-submissive
(except with her area/toys where she was possessive and
nippy).

She had been abused and beaten by previous owners,
then she was in a shelter for months. They (most of them)
wanted to give up and kill her Now she's gained confidence
and trust with us. Last night was another big breakthrough
(in my eyes). She barked! Big deal, she barked just once
when she heard the front door. Great!

Anyway, you'll be told lots of nasty stuff about Jerry or that
the Wits' End manual is culled from other sources. In my
opinion, even if it is, it takes only the good stuff and leaves
out the bad. Works for me.

(And I suppose I gotta say this... I don't know Jerry personally.
I've emailed him and instant messaged him. I have not bought a
"Doggy Do Right". He's offered help for free.)

Ms. Mick Owen Crneckiy
http://www.crneckiy.com & http://tarot.crneckiy.com
E-mail & MSN Messenger:
AIM & Yahoo!: MickCrneckiy ~ ICQ: 72461227

======================

flick wrote:
oups.com...

From: "YourConscience"
YourLastInnocentHonestQuestionAnswe.=AD..@HushMai l.Com
Date: 26 Feb 2005 10:02:08 -0800

Subject: Who's NEXT?

HOWEDY People,

Who's gonna be the next dog abusing mental case to
ask lying dog abusing mental cases for advice they
AIN'T GOT or they wouldn't TEND to HURT INTIMIDATE
and MURDER the cunning domestic puppy dogs they ain't
got the INTELLECT to HOWEtwit even after The Amazing
Puppy Wizard and all HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students all over the Whole Wild World
told them HOWE they done it EZ GENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
and FOR FREE, to boot, withHOWET HURTIN NOWON other
than the lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental
cases who teach us to HURT INTIMIDATE and MURDER HOWER
DOGS... THE BUMS YOU'RE POSTIN TO.

like these mental cass:

"Tending To Agree With The Positive Reinforcement Method"?

HOWEDY People,

Hello Tara,

"Tara O." wrote in message

m...

I tend to agree with the positive reinforcement
method.

Oh, that's nice. I tend to think people who tend to
agree with positive reinforcement methods tend to be
pulling our chains... That's what I tend to think,
based on my experience working with people who tend to
agree with positive reinforcement who TEND TO
hurt their dogs when their tendencies to use positive
methods are outweighed by their tendencies to run out
of information or intellect and TEND to get frustrated
and TEND NOT to do the things they TEND TO believe are
right, when they TEND to be frustrated, or TEND to be
at a loss for INTELLECT, and TEND TO resort to
violence because they TEND to be shy on BRAINS... I
TEND TO view those folks as hypocrites, that's what I
TEND to do because I just happen to TEND to be HONEST,

IMO, shock collars should be used only after normal
obedience training methods have failed.

If your NORMAL obedience training TENDED to properly
train dogs, there would be a TENDENCY to have well
trained dogs. But that's not the case, because NORMAL
obedience training TENDS to provoke, intimidate, and
confound your dog and inhibit his ability to think
and learn to want to work and think and learn... SEE?

That's what I TEND to think about NORMAL obedience
training which TENDS to FAIL because it TENDS to
resort to VIOLENCE instead of TENDING TOWARDS
THE MOST EFFECTIVE SCIENTIFIC METHODS AVAILABLE.

It just bothers me to imagine shocking my dog, even
at a very low frequency.

It bothers me less to think of shocking the dog than
thinking about what punishment and confrontation can
do to a dog's temperament. That's what I tend to think
based on my thirty eight years professional experience
training dogs.

I will definitely admit that there are many dogs who
either can't or won't benefit from training without
such things as e-collars.

Is that based on your thirty eight years of experience
specializing in temperament and behavior problems and
protection training in giant breed dogs? Or is that
based on your TENDENCY to believe incompetent dog
abusing Thugs who tell you they TEND to get excellent
results from HURTING dogs to train them because they
TEND NOT TO be intelligent enough to outwit the
cunning of the domestic puppy dog???

OR IS IT BASED ON YOUR TENDENCY TO MURDER
YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer?

I just hope its a last-resort, not a first.

And I just hope you figure out why your pals here who
hurt dogs to train them TEND to claim they have me in
their killfiles, because they TEND NOT TO be able to
answer my questions in good conscience...That's what
they TEND to do around here because our lying dog
abusing Thugs TEND to be INCOMPETENT, IMMORAL,
UNETHICAL, UNPRINCIPLED, DOG ABUSING COWARDS.

Like yourself.

That's what I tend to think.

Your pal, Jerry "The PHONY," Howe. j;~}
The Amazing Puppy Wizard. {) ; ~ )

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:12:11
GMT Local: Thurs, Oct 7 2004 10:12 am

Subject: "I'm Shocked That I Shocked" tara o. aka tee,
NC Boxer Rescue Abuse

HOWEDY People

Here's WON of HOWER MENTAL CASES
hurtin dogs and lying abHOWET it again.

"I'm shocked that I shocked"

"Tara O." wrote in message

Due to someone reprimanding Jar-Jar & the word
"rescue" in the post, I decided to read down and see
what he was spewing now. I was able to learn that
besides choking, pinching, crating, abusing and
murdering my dog, I also shocked her. I must be
suffering from amnesia.

Can someone point me to a post where I said
I shocked my dog, or any dog, or that I even
know *how* to use an e-collar....assuming I had one
which must have been stolen at the same time I lost
my memory.

One would think Jerry would be happy with the
"murder" part and all my other training sins but
evidently not.
--
Tara

HOWEDY tara o.,

You didn't HURT INTIMIDATE and MURFDER
your own DEAD DOG Summer:

Date: 2003-04-28 18:09:04 PST

"Tara O." wrote:

Labs are a breed that are normally trained for
field work with ear pinches, e-collars and other
forms of physical interaction without making them
fearful or aggressive.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Dane hyper when passing other dogs
Date: 2001-04-21 12:07:54 PST

I think its pertinent to mention that I've never had
any dogs who exhibited signs of aggression or were in
any way, shape, or form resistent to whatever
"training" I did with them.

I would not feel comfortable relying on my past
experience or a book to train a dog to stop biting,
snapping or growling.
--
Tara O.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Canine Behaviors For Dummies
Date: 2001-06-11 19:42:23 PST

"joshua" wrote in message

I cant seem to understand why people believe prong
collars are cruel and inhumane. They do nothing more
than pinch, getting the attention of the animal.

Choke collars, on the other hand, do permanent
damage. They bruise the esophagus.

Shock collars will eventually destroy nerve endings,
much the same as electric fencing.

Joshua, you have just reopened a can of worms
that can quickly cause infestation here lol

From: Tara O. )
Subject: jerry howe
Date: 2001-04-04 11:58:06 PST

People are tired of being abused and insulted simply
for saying they use a prong collar, or a choke
collar, or an e-collar, or a crate, etc. If you want
to LEARN more about dog training and dog behavior,
then listen to what they have to say, too.

"I've never not listened to what people say here.
I use a crate, am about to begin with a choke collar,
I'm not the bad guy here." tara o.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Electronic Training Collars
Date: 2001-05-11 17:29:33 PST

""Twzl, Sligo and Roy Happy Together"" wrote

BTW, this is one of the frequent topics on obedience
email lists. When people say that they haven't used
corrections, it turns out that they feel that if
they do it, it's not a real correction.

That makes sense in a weird sort of way. I don't
honestly think that its humanly possible to train
anyone or anything without correction. Its human
nature to say 'no' or to stop a behavior by doing
something. I used a tin can with coins to correct
Summer's bad puppy behaviors and the cold shoulder
to correct her other less desirable behaviors. I
have said 'no' so many times that I probably sound
like a broken record. Amie can attest to that
lol.

It seems to me that some people are automatically
equating the term correction with punishment. I
guess they can go hand in hand since my tin can
wasn't something Summer liked. My ignoring her
when she's misbehaving is also something she
doesn't like. Therefore it can be viewed as
punishment? And that term is 100% negative.

Maybe if more people saw it as correction and not
the total negative, they'd be less inclined to
want to be PP.

Don't know if the way I wrote that made sense, it
makes sense in my head but then again the men with
the white coats could come a'knockin at any
moment.

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Any hope? rage?
Date: 2003-03-26 05:46:02 PST

Yes I see and understand your point. There's no such
thing as 100% vigilence 100% of the time IMO. You
could call an e-fence company to find out if its
possible to wire only your front door so that if she
gets within a certain range of that front door the
collar will start working. I'd think there would be a
way to work that and it may be inexpensive to do
so.

There are also items called Scat Mats that you place
in front of doors or any area you don't want your dog
to proceed through. When stepping on the mat, it gives
off a vibration, something which most dogs hate.
They'll stay far away from the mats. I believe you can
buy them from
--
Tara

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D

Tara O. )
Subject: Need advice--barking dog
Date: 2003-08-06 17:38:14 PST

you could consider installing an invisible fence just
inside the fence line so he cannot get too close. You
could talk to your neighbor about splitting the cost
of whichever alternative you both find most
acceptable.

--
Tara

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D

From: Tara O. )
Subject: Containment Collars
Date: 2003-03-11 07:12:57 PST

I know people who have electric fences and it works
very well for them. I know people who have them and
whose dogs escape and refuse to come back in. From
the details I know of all involved, I wouldn't use an
e-fence on:

1. An adult dog that wasn't raised with the fence from
a puppy
2. A dog with a high prey drive
3. A very stubborn dog

If I put my female out in an e-fence, the very first
kid, cat, dog or squirrel she sees would have her
bolting through the barrier shock or not. When she
finally loses interest in whatever has caused her to
leave and her adrenalin has diminished, she will think
rationally and realize she's not willing to come back
into the yard because she knows the shock would get
her.

you have a dog who just has to go after or
up to any and everything that walks down the street
then I'd definitely not recommend one of these
systems. The people I know who it works for installed
them when their dogs were pups so they were brought up
trained to it. Two of the ones I know it didn't work
for have adult adopted dogs who weren't raised
with this kind of invisible barrier.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D

From: Tara O. )
Subject: escape artist, thunder, aggression
questions Date: 2001-05-12 07:56:04 PST

Since he got a taste of freedom and knows he can
get out I doubt you'll be able to stop him short
of tethering him or using a more sophisticated
device like an e-fence but I wouldn't recommend
going the electronic fence route without first
doing your homework on the pros and cons of them
and understand that they are not fool-proof.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D

MacKenzie's First Pinch Collar Class
Date: 2003-07-08 13:54:19 PST

I consider myself to be a pretty good basic obed.
trainer of Boxers with some learned but not necessarily
practiced, advanced training knowledge.

I think this because not only have I worked
with all the dogs I've had at my house but I'm also
the one in charge of all the dogs in our rescue, their
behavioral issues (identifying and working with),
basic training (done in the foster home) and a host of
other things. I'm the one who gives the advice and
walks the foster volunteers through alot of things.

Now I don't believe, for a second, that I would be
successful at teaching basic obedience to other dogs
in a class environment. Maybe I would but probably
not. Other trainers with class experience may think I
have no clue what I'm doing because my experience
has been primarily hands-on and with only one breed.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D

Leah Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her chronic
mental problems. Recenly changed to
another ANTI PSYCHOTIC prescription.

"I don't think Jerry intentionally lies. I think he twists
things around in his own mind until he actually believes
what he's saying."

Jerry is the only poster here who gives dangerous
advice. Google for spike and squirt. And let's not
forget the times he's told posters whose dogs have
medical problems that his halfwits-end program could
cure them.

PetsMart Pet Trainer
My Kids, My Students, My Life

"It was kind of funny, in an absurd way. The rabbit
was completely still, eyes open and glazed, dried
blood in his ears and mouth, with his back legs
stiffening quickly.

It was her pet rabbit, not a wild bunny, so
that made it much harder for her.

And he was killed by bichons.

Her dogs had torn it apart. My one student who had
shown up (another weird thing about the night) and I
had to continuously check for heart and bowel sounds
for her, until she could accept that the rabbit was dead.

(The rigor mortis in his back legs she attributed to "pain").

Full moon.

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com

Then she mentioned the names of her dogs,
and I immediately remembered them.

YOUR STUDENT, leah. Like that RECENT GRADUATE
STUDENT Rottie who'd been in your SOCIALIZATION
classes since IT was ten weeks old who RECENTLY
MURDERED a little innocent DEAD DOG at the park.

I will always remember the dogs.

Yeah. You and ed w of PET LOSS dot COIN.

You hurt intimidate and murder critters, leah.

"She bit me on the nose. That was a true bite.
Not unprovoked, but still a bite. The snarling
and barking was vicious - the bite was a quick
snap, and the cuts weren't deep."

"Once I was holding her bone for her while she
chewed it (something she loves). She mistakenly
put a tooth in my finger instead of the bone."

"The other time was something I reported here
because I thought it was funny. I was sitting on
the floor with my supposedly agile, coordinated
BC dancing around me, mouth hanging open
with tongue flopping goofily. She tripped over
my legs and fell tooth-first into my forehead."

"Oh, okay. One more, I guess. When I had only
had her a few days, and she hadn't yet learned
not to nip during play, she jumped up and grabbed
my t-shirt, pinching some skin. It hurt but, again,
there was no blood."

Subject: MAJOR Problem with Madigan:

"And something happened yesterday that I'm not
even ready to talk about. I'm too shocked, overwhelmed,
discouraged, upset... and it's 100% my fault because,
in retrospect, I see how I actually *trained* her to do it. Sigh.

Oh, okay. I said it out loud (or rather, wrote it out loud :},
so I might as well go on... (just changed the subject line,
too, because I fear this will turn into a rather volatile thread
on its own)...

She bit me.

Not nipped me. Bit me. Drew blood. A lot of it.

Left three holes in my nose.

I have never been bitten by a dog before.
Least of all my own puppy.

In fact, I denied it at first. "She didn't bite me,"
I told my husband. "She was just clumsy and
hit me in the nose with her teeth."

"She bit you," he told me. "You have tooth marks."

"I don't know what to do. I somehow took a gentle,
non-violent dog and trained her to bite. Not only that,
but to bite ME in the FACE! How do I address that now?"

"I've had dogs all my adult life, and thought I knew a
lot about them. It's only been since I got Madigan in
January and began training classes, reading books,
and hanging out *here* that I realized how LITTLE I
knew about training them. I made so many mistakes,
especially on my heart dog - my eskie - because he
was the only dog I had who had behavior problems.

He was yelled at, slapped, made to smell his messes
(at least I didn't push his nose IN them) and isolated
for long "time outs." I only wish I had it to do over again."

I kept teasing her in a way that made her
act out, then got right in her face.

Whatever. It was JUST WON TIME.

Stupid, stupid human.

Naaah. THAT ain't what makes you HOWET
to BE STUPID, leah. What makes you STUPID
is to think you know anything abHOWET trainin
dogs.

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com

You MURDERED your own DEAD DOG Buck on
accHOWENT of you was TOO LAZY or TOO
MENTALLY ILL to WALK him:

My Life:

Leah Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her
chronic mental problems.

Here's you, arbitrarily MURDERIN your own
DEAD DOG Buck on accHOWENT of you
was TOO LAZY or TOO MENTALLY ILL to
WALK him on those cold central FL nites,
and followin THAT is your RECENT GRADUATE
STUDENT Rottie who RECENTLY MURDERED
a innocent little DEAD DOG in the park, thanks
to your PAW PATROL and SOCIALIZATION
and OBEDIENCE classes since he was ten
weeks old:

Really Bad Day
Date: 2004-03-21 17:34:07 PST

HOWEDY leah,

"Leah" -OFF wrote in message

The mom of a graduate student

BWEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

You're no dog trainer, you're a FRAUD.

interrupted my class,

Class??? You don't have trainin classes you
teach people to throw treats to dogs for mindless
unthinking behaviors and tell folks to jerk and
choke and shock dogs when bribing and avoiding
behaviors doesn't work an then you try to get HOWET
callin THAT, trainin.

in a state of shock,

AnyWON who'd trust you to train them to handle
their dog was in a state of shock or takin anti psychotic
meds before they started.

to tell me that her rottie had killed a little
dog at a dog park today.

Tough break. R.I.P., dog.

She wanted to know if she had to put him to sleep.

That's typical of a dog abusing coward, ain't it.

Mack is the quintessential dog-park dog.

You mean he likes to PLAY.

I've seen him play, with all sizes of dogs.

Yeah. A dog is a dog.

He's gentle, friendly, non-dominant, non-aggressive,
and has been going to the park weekly since he was
a puppy.

And he's been jerked and choked and scolded
and punished and bribed since you began messin
with him.

I was in too much of a state of shock myself

You mean, you was NORMAL.

to get details (like which park and what exactly happened),

Yeah. That'll be REAL important for trHOWEbleshootin
this behavior problem. Won't it, leah.

but she said he chased him,

And MOM couldn't call him off cause IT won't
come when called nor will IT do anything else
unless MOM is danglin a cookie in front of him.

picked him up and shook him,

Typical Rottie behavior, ain't it.

then grabbed his brother.

SHOWENDS like he was just HAVIN FUN,
like when you jerk and choked him to train him.

The other one survived.

Got LUCKY, eh leah?

Man. I tell my students in every class that dogs
are not little people in fur suits.

But that's just the begining. Then you teach them
to HURT and INTIMIDATE their dogs when they
can't BRIBE and AVOID their behavior problems.

They are animals.

They're able to HOWEtwit you and your ilk, leah.

They have no morals,

Perhaps that's just allelomimetic behavior?

and don't know right from wrong

AMAZING? Chalk THAT up to allelomimetic
behavior, for SHORE.

- only safe from not safe.

RIGHT. That's HOWE COME dogs ATTACK,
cause they're AFRAID of SUMPTHIN.

But then prey drive

You mean, when the dinner bell rings? Prey
drive ain't got NUTHIN to do with FEAR. Dogs
chase PREY to EAT, not have FUN. Dogs chase
THINGS on accHOWENT of the visual oral reflex,
not PREY drive. Unless they're chasin a bunny
their PREY is in their food dish.

rears its ugly head and really
shoves the message home.

The MESSAGE is, you've HURT the dog to
force control over IT and THAT'S HOWE
COME IT was AFRAID and ATTACKED,
not on accHOWENT of some IDIOCY
abHOWET PREY drive.

Because I'd bet that's what happened.

You're a MENTAL CASE a LIAR and a dog abuser.

This little white fuzzy guy whizzed by
Mack, and his prey drive kicked in.

No. He was afraid he was gonna GET HURT
for CHASIN IT, so he ATTACKED and MURDERED
IT on accHOWENT of he knew he'd GET HURT
for CHASIN IT.

Plain and simple.

Plain an simple indeed.

Not a bad dog,

Right. Dogs can't know from BAD behavior.
Dogs only respond in PREDICTABLE NORMAL
NATURAL INNATE INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE
ways to situations and circumstances of their
environments which we create for them.

not a dangerous dog.

Not till NHOWE.

EVERY DOG IS DANGERHOWES.

Just a dog. *Any* dog.

Is a dog and is dangerHOWES. THAT'S HOWE
COME The Amazing Puppy Wizard doesn't HURT
and INTIMIDATE and BRIBE them an try to get
HOWET callin THAT, trainin.

I'm beginning to think that dog parks should
be divided by size.

BWEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

Even in my class, if I have two puppies of
vastly different sizes, I'm inches away from
them while they're playing.

To INTIMIDATE and FORCE control when necessary.
THAT'S HOWE COME you can't TRAIN a dog to BE
TRUSTWORTHY. Like your own dogs...

I'm not afraid of mouths, I'm afraid of feet - I
do paw patrol.

You're a IDIOT.

Especially if the big dog is a boxer. :}

BWEEEHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

In the park, nobody's ever close enough
to monitor well enough.

Perhaps they should be required to wear shock collars?

At least if two similar-sized dogs go at it,
one's probably not going to kill each other
with a mere shake.

Or put a eye HOWET.

But it's so *easy* for a big dog to kill a little dog.

No, that takes a bit of EXXXPERTISE, like what
the owner PAID YOU FOR.

What do you guys think?

You're INSANE and you're a FRAUD.

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

It will, as you get MOORE EXXXPERIENCE.

PetsMart Pet Trainer

You're no trainer, you're a FRAUD.

My Kids, My Students, My Life:

Your own dogs bit you five times and
destroyed your HOWES and ruined
your marriage. You MURDERED your
own DEAD DOG Buck cause you was
TOO STUPID to put him on a salt restricted
diet for his congestive heart failure and fed
him pizza and french fries and then MURDERED
HIM cause you was TOO LAZY to walk him
every two HOWERS in the cold central Florida
weather.

R=2EI.P. Dog.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. {} ; ~ )

Build Your Immune System, Lose Weight
http://www.re-vita.net/dfrntdrums

Yeah. Better take some ginger cookes and
some rescue remedy so you puke your guts
HOWET readin your own POSTED CASE
HISTORY of DOG TRAININ SUCCESS, eh leah?

Won Last Gift

HOWEDY People,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard wouldn't
ever CONsider MURDERING a dog if
he had just WON MOORE "HOWEDY!"
left in him.

http://www.canineaction.com
My Kids, My Students, My Life:

You MURDERED your own DEAD DOG
Buck cause you was TOO LAZY to walk
him and TOO STUPID to restrict salt from
his congestive heart failure diet supplemented
with lasix, FRENCH FRIES and PIZZA.

And THEN you CHANGED YOUR MIND
just after the veterinarian MURDERED HIM
for you for your CONvenience.

From: Leah )
Subject: It's Over
Date: 2001-07-13 18:46:21 PST

Ann Stewart wrote:

After Ken shaved Tosca's leg to prep him
for the injection I told him to stop because
I couldn't go through with it.

I had that impulse the moment that Buck's
eyes closed and he went limp. I wanted to
scream, "No! I made a mistake!"

I'm just glad I didn't break down until that moment.

I was able to smile at him and say happy things
while he was watching me. So at least the last
thing he saw and heard was the most important
thing in his life - me, telling him I loved him.

From: Leah -OFF)
Date: 2001-07-15 08:11:21 PST

"MaryBeth" wrote:

"Euthanasia is that one last great gift
you can give your beloved pet. It's when
you take *their* pain from them and
make it your own."

This is a very comforting statement. And
so true. Can I plagarize you? :} I've also
been hanging in the alt.support.pet-loss
newsgroup since I lost my eskie, and
there are a lot of people there who would
benefit from hearing this. :}

From: Leah -OFF)
Date: 2001-07-13 12:25:22 PST

Thank you, everybody, for your kind words.
They really do help.

I really didn't think this would be so hard.
I thought I was ready. I thought I'd feel
relieved that Buck was "safe" from further
suffering.

All I can see is his eyes as he looked into
mine, trusting me, as the vet gave him the
needle.

I don't know if I'd ever have the courage
to do this again. I hope I never have to.

Leah.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D

"MaryBeth" wrote in message

"MaryBeth"
wrote in message

Didja also see that he has 'morphed' into Valerie M.
Holmes ?????

Note: I am not saying there isn't a VALID Valerie
M. Holmes, but this one lives in howdy's home.

MB G

From: Seeing Spots \(Val\) )
Subject: Dear Wits End
Date: 2002-06-04 18:19:07 PST

HEY!!!

There is a Valid Valerie with a REAL Dalmatian
who is a real sweet dog with a few issues that I
am working to resolve after adopting her from a
shelter she spent 2 years in.

All I want is to get some decent help for my dog.

There is some decent stuff in Jerry's manual.
My dog has ACTUALLY been responding to
her training. The deal is you have to seperate
your opinions and impressions from the guy
who is writing these posts and take from the
manual what you want.

Personally, I get a pretty good chuckle out of
the whole Jerry thing. I have to say the guy
is pretty clever, you're letting him get under
your skin.

It makes for a very amusing game I think.

I'm sure he would agree, or he wouldn't be playing
everyday. He also wouldn't be playing if he didn't
believe that his method of training weren't valid.

Perhaps I'll learn from my mistakes, but so far,
using the Wits' End, I have gotten my dalmatian
to listen to me, to look to me for direction, to wait
for me to say when.

I have changed her from an aggressive dog to
one who is willing to please her owner, willing
to listen, willing to assume her role in the pack.

The real Valerie M. Holmes speaking

P=2Es. Jerry, don't get any ideas about morphing
into me, ok?

MaryBeth, QUEEN OF THE RPD* MENTALLY
ILL ALLSTARS MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*

Mental illness is a public issue in these newsgroups.
People are always running around calling other people
mentally ill and diagnosing their illnesses. I think it's
only fair that we have an accurate list of who is and
who isn't mentally ill, so that we can avoid any misunderstandings
and promote group harmony.

MaryBeth
MVP (most valuable psycho)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
results at several large pharmaceutical corps
has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
drug treatment in the book, and then some:
prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,
clomid, has suffered from or been:

suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of
PMS, mood swings, turned into a hermit,
bloated, just real angry, hubby afraid of
her, high blood pressure, divorced,
"raving bitch" "zoloft zombie" for four
years, "living through layers and layers
of gauze," chain smoker, buzzing, weight
gain, fatigue, terrible dry mouth, dull
headaches, fuzzy brain, lack of
concentration..etc.
severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you
name it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"G I do know the power of meds,
especially on a long term basis, and it's
not pretty. You become another person, if
it's not the correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for
menopause."

--MaryBeth

"I noticed that antidepressants cut
libido into the dead zone and I had no
real emotions, like not laughing at funny
stuff, couldn't cry either.....except about
my suicidal thoughts (but at the time I
thought there was no other way out)."

--MaryBeth

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid
today. I talked with RE and pharmacist
zoloft 50 mg daily) and ineraction with
Clomid.

They reported none. Not sure about the
prozac tho. Gonna poat a new message to
intorduce myself "

--MaryBeth still feeling like herself

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and
lost many many treasured ppl and things.
Please don't do the same.
(((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse
and worse. They put me on meds for it, and
all along kept telling me to wait on the
TKR, as 'it really wasn't that
bad.....yet". HA!" The depression got so
bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve
gone thru"

--MaryBeth

"Granted That The Dog Who Fears Retribution
Will Adore His Owner," lying "I LOVE KOEHLER"
lynn.

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.

Lynn K.

"You Lying Sack Of Dung.When Have I Ever Said
Anything About Using A Prong Collar, Or Any Collar
Correction At All, To Make Dogs Friendly To House
Cats? Don't bother. The answer is never," lying "I
LOVE KOEHLER" lynn.

lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn writes about kats and dogs:

"This Article Is Something We've Put Together
For SF GSD Rescue

From: Lynn Kosmakos )
Subject: I have a dog he has cats
Date: 1999/11/20

wrote:
How can I get him to quit chasing the cats.

Okay - this is going to be a bit loooong - Lynn K.

"Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog. Don't
forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong works
better than a choke with less chance of injury to the dog in
this situation.

Electronics can be used to create an aversion to cats, but
should be used under the direction of a trainer who knows how
to instruct the owner in their proper use. Electronics can
take the form of shock, sonic or citronella collars. At that
time the owner will train with electronics instead of food or
whatever other reward system was being used."

8) Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog.
Don't forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong
works better than a choke with less chance of injury to the
dog in this situation. Have the dog in a sit-stay next to
you with most of the slack out of the leash and let the cat
walk through the room and up to the dog if it wishes (this is
why you have the dog muzzled).

If the dog makes an aggressive move towards the
cat, it must be corrected strongly with both your
voice and the collar.

This is important - the correction must be physically
very strong - not a nag. (PS: not many dogs need
to be corrected at all)."

"I used to work the Kill Room as a volunteer in
one shelter.) But their ability to set their own
schedules and duties causes a great deal of
scheduling overhead.

And it takes effort and thought to ensure that
volunteers get the meaningful experience that
they work for.

Someone has to be responsible for that
Volunteer Program, and it is best done
by a non-volunteer." Lynn K.

"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed
every adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted condition.

Should I have refused to groom them?

Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who
had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."

Lynn K.

Baghdad Bob Baghdadbob wrote in message

news:04591a2c5d469ef78d35c89ed4ed58f7@TeraNews.. .

Lynn, looks like he got you there if these
quotes are true.
In the posts below you take responsibility
for making those calls.
In your post above, you state you do not
make those calls.
Which one is it?

WORDS OF WISDOM
from our own Lynn Kosmakos
1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every day
For Twenty Years

I THINK I'M QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT
LITHIUM

"I, too, have a bi-polar mood disorder (manic-
depression) requiring 1200mg of lithium and 50
mg of Zoloft every day.

I, also, care about dogs and use this forum to
learn more, while happily sharing pertinent
information I have learned. But if I were ever
to post such sh*t, I would hope that every other
reader of this group would be rightfully outraged."

"Community is an evolutionary thing that we
earn the right to participate in by observing
the easily understood rules and contributing
to in constructive ways."

Lynn K.

"It wasn't that meds didn't work for her
- she wouldn't take them. I particularly remember
a comment she made about scarey side effects of
Lithium. Hardly. After 17 years on it, I think
I'm qualified to say that the very low risk of
any side effect is far less frightening than the
very real dangers of life without it."

Lynn K.

no matter what technique I use.

Try this, scotty opamp:

"Get A 30"- 40" Stick.You can have a
helper wield the stick, or do it yourself.
Tougher, less tractable dogs may require
you to progress to striking them more
sharply," lying frosty dahl, ethical breeder,
expert trainer, discoverer of cannibalism
in Labradors.

captain arthur haggerty SEZ: "A CHIN CHUCK"
Makes A ResoundingSound Distraction: "When
You Chuck The Dog The Sound Will Travel Up
The Mandible To The Ears And Give A Popping
Sound To The Dog."

"An indelible impression can sometimes be made
by giving the dog a hard spanking of long duration,
then leaving him tied by the mess he's made so you
can come back at twenty minute intervals and punish
him again for the same thing.

In most cases, the dog that deliberately does this
disagreeable thing cannot be made reliable by the
light spanking that some owners seem to think is
adequate punishment.

It will be better for your dog, as well as the house,
if you really pour it on him," wm koehler.

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

You think HURTING a HUNTING DOG to
MAKE IT HUNT is NECESSARY???

"Get a stick 30- or 40-inches long. You can have a helper
wield the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher, less tractable
dogs may require you to progress to striking them more
sharply.

REPEAT, VARYING HOW HARD YOU HIT THE DOG.

Now you are ready to progress to what most people think of
as force-fetching: the ear pinch.

Make the dog's need to stop the pinching so urgent that
resisting your will fades in importance.

but will squeal, thrash around, and direct their efforts to
escaping the ear pinch even get a studded collar and pinch
the ear against that if the dog still does not open its mouth,
get out the shotshell.

Try pinching the ear between the metal casing and the
collar, even the buckle on the collar. Persist! Eventually, the
dog will give in

With your hand on the collar and ear, say, 'fetch.'

Immediately tap the dog on the hindquarters with the stick.

Repeat "fetch" and pinch the ear all the way to the dummy.
You can press the dog's ear with a shotshell instead of your
thumb; Say 'fetch' while pressing the dummy against its lips
and pinching its ear," lying frosty dahl.

Paxil Princess psychoclown (terri willis) wrote:
"Nope. That "beating dogs with sticks"
things is something you twisted out of
context, because you are full of bizarro
manure."

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is A
Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It."mike duforth, author:
"Courteous Canine."

"Remember this - The decision to "do right" that
most helps a dog's character is the decision that
he makes himself."

Personally, I'm not a Koehler trainer,
I don't use a choke chain, and I don't
believe a dog learns anything by being
hung.

Please don't make the mistake of believing Jerry's
characterization of me or any other trainer. He has
never met any of us and has no idea how anyone
here actually trains.

Jerry labelling someone as a Koehler type
doesn't make it so.=20

Lynn K.

Old March 1st 05, 12:38 AM
Spot

Are you sure there isn't something physical wrong? He really needs a vet
checkup. Even tiny dogs like this can develop arthritis and that to will
cause personality changes when they are in pain.

Celeste

oups.com...

Old March 1st 05, 09:17 AM

PAIN don't make dogs AFRAID of
being ABUSED by their ABUSER.

You won't be gettin no ADVICE from HOWER dog lovers.

From: Mike )
Subject: Info. on the puppy wizard?
Date: 2004-07-18 14:27:02 PST

Oh, and did I mention his methods work, ya nuff said.

Mike

Ok Mike which part worked for you?

It helped clear problems from my dogs in the
field using the can penny distraction technique.

Works like a charm.

My dogs get distracted easy from their jobs ie,
retrieving or training to find lost people, oh did
I mention that I am a Search and Rescue Team
Leader.

Sorry that slipped my mind.

I have read volumes of training books and don't
know where people get that Jerry copied others
work as I have NEVER come across his methods
before. I would like to see proof.

Just like Jerry outlined I eliminated problems one
at at time as they arose. I used to try and train to
the way I wanted them but this is backward, you
train out the problems leaving what you want left over.

Funny part is the second dog who had the same
problems as the other didn't need correcting for
some of his habits after I cleared it from the first
dog.

Seemed he learned through osmosis.

Nice side benefit there.

It nearly came to giving them up to a 3rd party
trainer as they were not performing well. The
VAST majority of working dog trainers are
agressive in their actions with the dogs.

I tried it and it didn't work and guess what I
was at my "Whits End" then someone I new
turned me onto Jerry and the rest is history.

I referred friends and families to Jerry's manual
and all have had great results. Starting puppies
out on the distraction technique is especially
good because they never develop the habit.

I had my sisters dog healing, sitting and down
stay reliably at 8-9 weeks. The first night home
following Jerrys advice we ditched the crate and
put the pup on the floor beside the bed and after
2 whimpers NOT A SOUND OUT OF THAT DOG
FOR 6 HRS! first night, that has never happened
in all my days.

Sorry, the man understands dogs its that simple.

Mike

From: AIMEE )
Subject: House training and such...
Date: 2003-10-08 16:18:56 PST

I've been having a problem with my dog, Axel,
relieving himself in the house while I'm away
from home.

I've used TPW method's, and yesterday I was out
for 12 hours, and Axel didn't have one single "accident".

Today, I had hoped that the results would be just as
good - and they were (I was out for 11 hours).

The problem began when, as a puppy, Axel would
relieve himself in the house and I would point at the
mess and tell him "NO" or "Bad Dog".

That made him afraid to relieve himself in the house
or in front of me.

After I got TPW's training manual, I corrected my
mishandling of these instances.

When I came home to an "accident", I would simply
drop a can near the area and ask Axel "What's that?"
Then I would clean it up - with out showing him I was
the least bit upset about the mess, and when he looked
at the spot I would tell him "Good boy, you're a good dog".

This has been an ongoing problem, and thanks to the
Puppy Wizard, we've finally got it taken care of...

Also, Axel LOVES the cat's litter box...He enjoys the
"snacks" he can find in there...I followed TPW's methods
by alternating sounds and praising him while or before
he sticks his nose in it, and today, he's been going into
the room with the cat box and barking. That's because
he's thinking about getting into the box, but he knows he
shouldn't.

Thank you, Jerry, for all you help.

You've been a blessing to all of us.

AIMEE

===================

From: AIMEE ):

I own a black an tan coonhound. We got him
as a puppy, and due to constant mishandling
(pulling on his lead, negative corrections, and
the occasional use of a bark collar) I ended
up with a very anxious dog.

I couldn't leave him home alone, I couldn't
crate him, I couldn't even take my dog for
walks because he feared EVERYTHING.

I was going to have to get rid of him if things
didn't turn around.

My husband and I searched the internet for
answers - AND WE FOUND THE PUPPY WIZARD.

For all of you disbeliveers out there HIS METHODS WORK!

I've followed his manual, and we now have a
dog that can be left home alone, that heels
on command, that can go outside and NOT
be afraid of everything he sees.

Not only have his methods helped our dog, but
our marriage has gotten better. We had fallen
into a rut - constant bickering and tension, we
never laughed or had FUN together - but now,
with the same mindset used in THE PUPPY
WIZARDS dog training, our communications
channels have opened, and we now work
together instead of against one another.

For all the "Literalists" out there, NO WE DID
NOT TEACH EACH OTHER TO SIT, STAY,
OR HEEL.

We simply eliminated the nagging and the
acting out to get NEGATIVE attention from
one another since we weren't getting
the POSITIVE attention we wanted.

So, it's been proven - THE PUPPY WIZARDS
METHODS WORK.

It's up to you to accept them. Yes, there's alot
of blame that we have to accept, but once we
realize that we've caused these problems to
arise, we can strive to make things better.

AIMEE

Date: 2004-07-17 12:05:36 PST