PING - Jerry Howe

Old March 1st 05, 04:38 AM
Greg Z

Default PING - Jerry Howe

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en...g.puppy-wizard

Congratulations!
Old March 2nd 05, 12:51 AM
Marshall Dermer

In article "Greg Z" writes:
http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en...g.puppy-wizard

Congratulations!

My immediate observations are these:

1. I didn't know PW was a dog.

2. Can PW learn? Not evident from viewing
his behavior here for some 8 years.

--Marshall
Old March 2nd 05, 05:45 PM

Public Apology - Mr Howe
Date: 2004-06-03 18:17:59 PST

HOWEDY H1R3Z,

"H1R3Z" wrote in message

Well, here's something, no problems swallowing
pride here, but this is my last day (for a while) to
post,

That's too bad, H. We need intelligent caring
dog lovers who understand the nature of dogs
and their behaviors.

and I have to leave on a note of apology to
Mr Howe.

Not necessary, H.. The Amazing Puppy Wizard
is grateful for your participation in HOWER forums
and looks forward to HOWER continued discussions.

Although I still disagree with your sometimes
harsh attitude towards people,

LikeWIZE, H.. The Amazing Puppy Wizard
is a kindly soul, only seeking truth and justice
for WON and all.

I have read your manual (at least part of it -
part 2 I believe), I wish to publicly apologise
for my hasty judgement of you.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard knew you would
be an englightened contributor, an honorable
representative of The Queen's RAF.

This is in part thanks to Rocky's comments

matty is a liar and dog abuser of the lowest calibre.

about lurking.

That's HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy
Wizard QUOTES HOWER dog lovers lying
and abusing their critters.

I read previous posts, and posts that you
have included from previous threads, and
as I have already stated I dislike insults,
BUT I do see where you're coming from
with the attitude.

As The Amazing Puppy Wizard sees it,
there'll NEVER be any decent advice to
be FHOWEND from HOWER Gang Of
Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug Cowards
and ACTIVE INCURABLE LONG TERM
MENTAL CASES.

From what I have read you do indeed
have a great concern for dogs' welfare
& I commend you on the time & interest
taken.

Study my manual and apply the techniques
to some problem dogs and you'll see HOWE
efficiently you can rehabilitate ALL behavior
problems NEARLY INSTANTLY.

The only PROBLEM is, The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method does not mix with other methods cause
TRUST and GENTLENESS are the FHOWEndation.

Amazing really

INDEED.

that the very people that so dislike you here are
responsible for making me take the time to delve
deeper into all the trash & see What you are really
like.

HOWER dog lovers are notoriHOWES COWARDS.

Their eagerness to 'pounce' on any newcomer
with an opinion of their own has caused me to
see the 'reality' here.

HOWER MENTALLY ILL LYING DOG ABUSING
PUNK THUG COWARDS will spare nothing to
defend their alleged right to hurt and murder dogs.

So I guess I must thank them also!

LikeWIZE, H.. The Amazing Puppy Wizard
has learned MUCH from HOWER MENTAL
CASES, especially those with degrees in
behaviorISM, like professor SCRUFF SHAKE
and his ilk.

I looked at your website, and as I said, read
part 2 of your WEDTM. I would be interested
in reading the manual in it's entirety sometime.

It's only abHOWET 70 pages. But it has ALL
the answers to all behavior problems.

So on that note, I say goodbye for now

The Amazing Puppy Wizard was lookin
forward to some in depth discussions
abHOWET trainin and behavior, particularly
as it applies to military and police working dogs.

(I know, don't let the door hit me again, take
my time, etc etc blah blah).

The Amazing Puppy Wizard would NEVER
recommend killfilling INFORMATION.

I am sincere when I say good luck

The Amazin Puppy Wizard sez "dog trainin
AIN'T LUCK." "Luck is for SUCKERS," The
Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

to you all, I truly mean it, some of you need
it more than others

Well, many of HOWER dog lovers have been
in therapy and taking anti psychotic medications
for twenty years. There's not a chance in heel
LUCK will be forthcoming in their "rehabilitation."

I have not risen to your bait or engaged in
hostilities with anyone, however they perceive
me or whatever their opinion of me, but I have
the honesty & strength to admit when I make
mistakes, and I made one with my judgement
of Mr Howe.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard is used to that.

Killfile me also if that makes you all happy,
but I will not, ever, be railroaded by people
who lack enough intellect to answer my posts
sensibly, without insults & unneccessary
criticisms, JUST because of whom I choose
to talk to.

They're only fighting to defend their lives
careers and reputations, H..

Good luck Mr. Howe,

Dog trainin AIN'T LUCK.

and once again my apologies for my hastiness.

NO PROBLEM. We're all entitled to mistakes,
they're an intergral part of learnin.

I look forward to reading the whole manual
next time I'm home.

Perhaps you'll find a couple subjects to
work the Method on and maybe you'll
report your success or ask The Amazing
Puppy Wizard for additional free heelp in
the unlikely event you encHOWENTER
difficulty?

Until then...
Adios Puppy Wizard

LikeWIZE, H..

G-D save The Queen!.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. {} ; ~ )

"If you talk with the animals, they will talk with you
and you will know each other.
If you do not talk to them, you will not know them,
and what you do not know you will fear.

What one fears, one destroys."
Chief Dan George

"(Also, it is best to killfile posts from the
few regulars here who are either ill-
tempered, ill-mannered, or just plain ill.),"
--Marshall

Old March 3rd 05, 08:31 PM

Marshall Dermer wrote:
In article "Greg Z" writes:

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=3D...s.dog.puppy =

-wizard

Congratulations!

My immediate observations are these:

1. I didn't know PW was a dog.

2. Can PW learn? Not evident from viewing
his behavior here for some 8 years.

--Marshall

Here's professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM research
at UofWI, marshall "SCRUFF SHAKE and SCREAM
"NO!" into ITS face for five seconds and lock IT in a
box for ten minutes contemplation," dermer:

"At this point, "No" does not have any behavioral function.
But, if you say "No,"pick up the puppy by its neck and
shake it a bit, and the frequency of the biting decreases
then you will have achieved too things.

First, the frequency of unwanted chewing has decreased;
and two, you have established "No" as a conditioned punisher.

How much neck pulling and shaking? Just the
minimum necessary to decrease the unwanted
biting.

**********IS THAT A CONSISTENT 5 SECONDS?************

When our dog was a puppy, "No" came before mild
forms of punishment (I would hold my dog's mouth
closed for a few seconds.) whereas "Bad Dog" came
before stronger punishement (the kind discussed above).

"No" is usually sufficient but sometimes I use "Bad Dog"
to stop a behavior. "Bad Dog" ALWAYS works," marshall
dermer, research professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM at
UofWI. For MOORE animal abuse, please visit dr p.

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. {}TPW ; ~ }

P=2ES. Contacting Dr. P:

Please note that due to the large number of
requests I receive, I can no longer give free,
personal advice on problems related to dog
training and behavior.

In order for me to give such advice we would
have to "talk" about the problem at length.

That is, I would need detailed information about
the dog, it's environment and routine, the problem,
and the situation in which the problem occurs.

Thus, this type of consultation takes time which
I cannot afford to give away for free.

If you wish such advice, please see the information
I have provided about my K9 Behavioral Consulting
practice. Another alternative to obtaining personal
advice is to participate in e-mail, chat room, &
newsgroup discussions.

P=2EP.S. BWEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

YOU'RE FRAUDS, drs p. and dermer!

Either DEFEND your LIES, ABUSE And
Degrees or get the heel HOWETA THIS
BUSINESS.

"Rootman" wrote in message

Mini Adolph Hitler (aka megalomanic) wrote:

snipped
Something else that was completely stupid,
ignorant false and nongermane.

JH, you are a goosestepping, facist, brownshirt,
terrorist supporting, nazi thug. YOU hurt and kill
dogs then try and cover it up by dreaming up false
quotes to support your own retard methods.

Go and practice your wild facism somewhere else.

------------------------------------------------------------=AD---

[...]

Marshall Dermer/Associate Professor/Behavior
Analysis Specialty/Department of Psychology/
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee/Milwaukee,WI 53201
http://www.uwm.edu/~dermer
--------------------------------------

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

"Thank you for fighting the fine fight--
even tho it's a hopeless task,
in this system of things.
As long as man is ruling man,
there will be animals (and humans!)
abused and neglected. :-(
Your student," Juanita.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts
and minds will follow,"
John Wayne.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. {} ; ~ )

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. {}YPW; ~ }
oo-oo

GOT MILK?

Morning Routines Jodi Dog behavior 17 February 24th 05 04:46 PM
Here It is [email protected] Dog behavior 0 February 22nd 05 02:34 AM
dog urinates on everything pooteo Dog behavior 1 February 18th 05 09:57 AM
dog scared of brushing? Brandy Dog behavior 5 February 15th 05 08:45 AM
Secret peeing? Karl Johan Dog behavior 4 August 4th 03 03:06 PM