Prescription Diet ?

Old March 3rd 05, 11:45 AM
bogmyrtle

Default Prescription Diet ?

My Vet cave me the i/d prescription diet but it made my dog iller than ever
.... I remember getting one that was just rice and chicken . The Vet seem
confused about it all ... can anyone tell me please what the rice and
chicken one is called ?

Old March 3rd 05, 06:22 PM

Can you list the ingredients of this i/d diet formula? What exactly do
you mean by "iller"?

Have you tried Wellness SuperMix5 Chicken? www.ohmpet.com

Other good foods include

www.Canidae.com

www.solidgoldhealth.com

www.naturapet.com

http://www.nutroproducts.com/ncuad.asp

Old March 3rd 05, 06:38 PM
gaubster2

bogmyrtle wrote:
My Vet cave me the i/d prescription diet but it made my dog iller

than ever
... I remember getting one that was just rice and chicken . The Vet

seem
confused about it all ... can anyone tell me please what the rice

and
chicken one is called ?

*******ALERT********

TROLL ALERT---DAVID PLACES TROLL POSTS AND THEN RESPONDS TO THEM

MORE HILL'S HATING TO FOLLOW!!

TROLL ALERT!!!!

*********************

Old March 3rd 05, 08:07 PM

what are you talking about you moron? Crawl back into your Hill's
cubicle and sing kumbaya with your buddy Steve.

Old March 3rd 05, 10:27 PM
bogmyrtle

wrote in message
ups.com...
Can you list the ingredients of this i/d diet formula? What exactly do
you mean by "iller"?

I mean that the diarreea went from loose to liquid ... poor dog was very
miserable and so was I

I will have a look at your websites ..Thank you

Old March 3rd 05, 10:28 PM
bogmyrtle

"gaubster2" wrote in message
oups.com...

bogmyrtle wrote:
My Vet cave me the i/d prescription diet but it made my dog iller

than ever
... I remember getting one that was just rice and chicken . The Vet

seem
confused about it all ... can anyone tell me please what the rice

and
chicken one is called ?

*******ALERT********

TROLL ALERT---DAVID PLACES TROLL POSTS AND THEN RESPONDS TO THEM

MORE HILL'S HATING TO FOLLOW!!

TROLL ALERT!!!!

*********************
Are you completely mad ? I just asked a simple question . ....Mariann in

Uk .....

Old March 3rd 05, 11:12 PM
Steve Crane

Oh terrific,
Now you are diagnosing a disease condition in an animal without
even the vaguest clue of what disease issues the vet is trying to
resolve with a Prescription Diet food. This is really dangerous and ill
informed.

Old March 3rd 05, 11:13 PM
Steve Crane

What's the matter David?
Tired of having your recommendations totally trashed by facts you
cannot dispute?

Old March 4th 05, 12:01 AM

Thus my questions regarding the illness and the i/d ingredients, or did
you block that part out and only read what you wanted to hear?

Old March 4th 05, 06:56 AM

HOWEDY Bogmyrtle,

Save your hard earned dough and
feed your dog sumpthin you'd eat:

Breakfast At The Puppy Wizard's -
Chez du Chien - Gourmet Recipies

Here's HOWE The Puppy Wizard feeds his dogs:

HOWEDY People,

Unbeknownst to yourselves, this has been a difficult
couple weeks for Your Puppy Wizard. Not to complain,
but he's been necessarily temporarily abandoned by
his Mrs.Puppy Wizard who had to attend to affairs out
of town for nine days.

Left alone, helpless and hapless to cope with domestic
and personal needs, to fend for HISSELF and his pups by
his own devices, his Mrs. Puppy Wizard HOWEver, is
considerate and foresighted enough to prepare His table
before him, in advance, and even calls to remind him to
breath, when necessary.

Your Puppy Wizard requires little from the physical realm,
existing primarily on prahana and nirvana as his staple diet.
HOWEver, his puppies unfortunately cannot thrive in the
physical world without the grounding effects of the evils
of wholesome food.

Mrs. Puppy Wizard prepares daily, fresh, well balanced
HOWES cooked meals. When Mrs. Puppy Wizard travels
occasionally, she prepares for the days of lean in advance,
by freezing two weeks worth of puppy chow and posting the
culinary instructions on the Puppy Wizard's coffee can, the
only physical need The Puppy Wizard requires, beyond his
internet connection and of course, his Mrs. Puppy Wizard
and puppies. But those are givens, naturally.

Mrs. Puppy Wizard prepares 2 meals a day. The following
recipe is for about a 100 pound dog:

Breakfast is half pound raw ground turkey, green
Source, and 1gram vitamin C, and a *Iams cookie
*(cause she LIKES to).

Dinner is 2 cups cooked rice, a tablespoon of rolled
oats and an ounce of hamburg. When the rice and oats
cool, add half cup pinto or similar beans, ground fine in
the food processor with equal amounts raw collard or
similar greens or your dog's favorite vegetable or
cabbage, a tablespoon or two Olive or Cannola oil,
half clove garlic, mixed with 1/2 pound raw ground
turkey, a good vitamin / mineral supplement (Green
Source for People), calcium and magnesium, 1 gram
vitamin C.

Addition of table scraps is encouraged, bear in mind
salt can be dangerous. The Puppy Wizard's diet is
environmentally friendly and will not produce noxious
gasses provided the vegetable and beans are ground
finely and because the Green Source contains digestive
enzmyes.

BONE APETITE!