Have a little time to waste?

Old March 4th 05, 06:30 PM
Ronna

Default Have a little time to waste?

My record was only 21.541 seconds.

My record is 26!

Oh no, yet another addicting mindless game

Old March 4th 05, 07:10 PM
Sonia Farley

42.953!!

Old March 4th 05, 07:16 PM
Sonia Farley

nope..surprised myself actually...probably a fluke......

Old March 5th 05, 03:20 AM
Lemony Fresh

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:
http://www.mtbireland.com/dodge.html

My record was only 21.541 seconds.

And then I passed out.

I guess I just don't have it anymore.

Don't doubt yourself, you have it Jack.

I can't go to these potentially addicting sites. Too vulnerable.

LF

Handsome Jack Morrison
*gently remove the detonator to reply by e-mail

What have the Americans ever done for us?
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...510003,00.html

Old March 5th 05, 01:41 PM
Pace Setter Delivery

"Handsome Jack Morrison" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:20:52 -0500, "Lemony Fresh"
wrote:

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:
http://www.mtbireland.com/dodge.html

My record was only 21.541 seconds.

And then I passed out.

I guess I just don't have it anymore.

Don't doubt yourself, you have it Jack.

No, I had it, Lemony, but now I've lost it.

Sonia has it now.

I can't go to these potentially addicting sites. Too vulnerable.

Tell me about it.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

The site is gone now. I tried it yesterday and got a message that bandwidth
was exceeded and to contact abuse@ . Today the page won't even come up!
Drat! I love those stupid games! There used to be one with a helicopter
that you had to fly through a tunnel without hitting anything. That was
cool too! I'll try to find the link for fellow timewasters!

Fran

Old March 5th 05, 05:27 PM
Rocky

http://www.seethru.co.uk/zine/south_...opter_game.htm

Old March 7th 05, 06:36 PM
caroline

"Handsome Jack Morrison" wrote

http://www.mtbireland.com/dodge.html

My record was only 21.541 seconds.

Am I the only one who's been getting

HTTP 404 - File not found

ever since this link was posted?

Am dying to find out what you're all on about...

Old March 7th 05, 08:39 PM
MauiJNP

"caroline" wrote in message
"Handsome Jack Morrison" wrote

http://www.mtbireland.com/dodge.html

My record was only 21.541 seconds.

Am I the only one who's been getting

HTTP 404 - File not found

ever since this link was posted?

Am dying to find out what you're all on about...

yeah, that's what I got, what was the game? maybe we can find it elsewhere?
did it have a name?

Old March 8th 05, 10:55 AM
caroline

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:36:10 -0000, "caroline" wrote:

"Handsome Jack Morrison" wrote

http://www.mtbireland.com/dodge.html

My record was only 21.541 seconds.

Am I the only one who's been getting

HTTP 404 - File not found

ever since this link was posted?

No. That started just recently.

I first clicked it the day you posted it....and got the 404 straight
away...yet people continued to post, after I'd tried the link, and they were
getting on the site fine ???

My theories:

1. It became too popular, so they had to take it down because of
limited bandwidth.

Possibly...

2. It became to unpopular, because if it's addictiveness, when
psychologists and psychiatrists from around the globe pleaded for them
to take it down to help save the souls of their patients.

LOL

Am dying to find out what you're all on about...

Just go about living your life and be thankful that you never found
out.

The horror. The horror.

I'm *still* trying to get this monkey off my back.

ROFL ;o))

Old March 8th 05, 06:56 PM
montana wildhack

On 2005-03-08 12:03:33 -0500, Handsome Jack Morrison
said:

I'm still suffering the shakes.

Unfortunately, I grabbed the source code so I could play it from my
desktop. Bad idea.