PING: LEAH

Old March 13th 05, 07:08 PM
Alison

Default PING: LEAH

Hi Leah ,
My .e.mail was sent back so posting here.
The website is
http://www.southeastdog.freeserve.co.uk/index.htm
HTH, Alison

Old March 13th 05, 07:17 PM
YourConscience

BWWEEEEEAAHAHHAHAAA!!!

"Terri"@cyberhighway

Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
come forward and actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs
since I freely admit to having read and, I hope,
understood enough of the manual and it's counterparts by
John Fisher and the posts of Marilyn Rammell to believe
and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to both
Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with a constant barrage
of really infantile crap at the hands of supposedly
adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the
nagging idea that if people like them had been posting
earlier, maybe we would not have had to hold the head
of a really magnificent animal in our arms while he was
given the needle and having to hug him and wait until he
gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog
into good behavior. Naive is believing that people that
hide behind fake names are more honest than people that
use their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante
dog breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey
(lyingdogDUMMY, j.h.) are the equal or better than
those that have studied and lived by their craft for
decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing
that people like Jerry Howe and Marilyn Rammell are
going to just go away because you people act like fools.

Why do you act like fools? I really have no idea, and I
don't really care.

And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and
actually admit to buying and having success with his
little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and
take it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and
testing. You would never believe the results, so you'll
never know.

Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming
to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve,
eh? As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to
listen to the box first?)

====================

Old March 13th 05, 08:24 PM
Tara

diddy wrote:

in thread : "Alison"
whittled the following words:

Hi Leah ,
My .e.mail was sent back so posting here.
The website is
http://www.southeastdog.freeserve.co.uk/index.htm
HTH, Alison

Leah is no longer posting to usenet

Does that automatically mean she is no longer reading it?

Tara (nyc)
Old March 13th 05, 08:41 PM
Alison

"diddy" wrote in message

Leah is no longer posting to usenet

I've written to her privately, and YES..

I was hoping she might still read RPDB.
Diddy , can you do me a favour ? Can you e.mail the link to her and
explain what has happened . I don't want her to think I've not
bothered to reply to her.
Alison

Old March 13th 05, 09:08 PM
Alison

"diddy" wrote in message Diddy , can you
do me a favour ? Can you e.mail the link to her and
explain what has happened . I don't want her to think I've not
bothered to reply to her.
Alison

I already did

Cheers, Diddy

Old March 14th 05, 02:11 AM
YourConscience

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

From: -OFF (Leah)
Date: 05 Nov 2002 00:55:40 GMT
Subject: The Puppy Wizard

"Mike E" wrote:
My question was "Is there any legitimacy to the
harshly-worded teachings of the Puppy Wizard?"

Any legitimate advice he gives is plagiarized from
other, more coherent sources.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. :}

PetsMart Pet Trainer
See My Furry Family At:

Leah Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her chronic
mental problems. Recenly changed to
another ANTI PSYCHOTIC prescription.

"I don't think Jerry intentionally lies. I think he
twists things around in his own mind until he actually
believes what he's saying."

Jerry is the only poster here who gives dangerous
advice. Google for spike and squirt. And let's not
forget the times he's told posters whose dogs have
medical problems that his halfwits-end program could
cure them.

PetsMart Pet Trainer
My Kids, My Students, My Life

"It was kind of funny, in an absurd way. The rabbit
was completely still, eyes open and glazed, dried
blood in his ears and mouth, with his back legs
stiffening quickly.

It was her pet rabbit, not a wild bunny, so
that made it much harder for her.

And he was killed by bichons.

Her dogs had torn it apart. My one student who had
shown up (another weird thing about the night) and I
had to continuously check for heart and bowel sounds
for her, until she could accept that the rabbit was dead.

(The rigor mortis in his back legs she attributed to "pain").

Full moon.

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com

Then she mentioned the names of her dogs,
and I immediately remembered them.

YOUR STUDENT, leah. Like that RECENT GRADUATE
STUDENT Rottie who'd been in your SOCIALIZATION
classes since IT was ten weeks old who RECENTLY
MURDERED a little innocent DEAD DOG at the park.

I will always remember the dogs.

Yeah. You and ed w of PET LOSS dot COIN.

From: -OFF (Leah)
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Subject: I Saw A Baby Corgi Butt!!!

Okay, so the owner thought I was nuts. :}

A 9-week old corgi came into the store today. I said,
"I've heard that there's nothing cuter on earth than a
baby corgi butt, so I have to see," and kneeled down to
look at the backside of the pup.

Ohmygoodness!!! That *is* terminally cute!!!

PetsMart Pet Trainer
See My Furry Family At:
http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/dogs0

===========

Leah Feb 3, 7:14 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
From: (Leah) - Find messages by this author
Date: 04 Feb 2005 03:14:18 GMT
Subject: Dog fight, dog bite, aaaiiiieeeeee
ceb wrote:
I did yell NO!!! or STOP!!! or something like that.
It seemed to have no effect. I wonder if a loud,
long blast would work.

Stick your thumbs up their butts. No, I'm serious.
I've never done it, but I hear it works a treat. Gross
as it sounds, I'm going to try it if I ever need to.
--
Family Dog Trainer
"It's A Dog's Life"

Really Bad Day
Date: 2004-03-21 17:34:07 PST

HOWEDY leah,

"Leah" -OFF wrote in message

The mom of a graduate student

BWEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

You're no dog trainer, you're a FRAUD.

interrupted my class,

Class??? You don't have trainin classes you
teach people to throw treats to dogs for mindless
unthinking behaviors and tell folks to jerk and
choke and shock dogs when bribing and avoiding
behaviors doesn't work an then you try to get HOWET
callin THAT, trainin.

in a state of shock,

AnyWON who'd trust you to train them to handle
their dog was in a state of shock or takin anti psychotic
meds before they started.

to tell me that her rottie had killed a little
dog at a dog park today.

Tough break. R.I.P., dog.

-----------------------

Here's you ARBITRARILY MURDERIN your own
DEAD DOG Buck on accHOWENT of you was
TOO LAZY or TOO MENTALLY ILL to WALK HIM:

Won Last Gift

HOWEDY People,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard wouldn't
ever CONsider MURDERING a dog if
he had just WON MOORE "HOWEDY!"
left in him.

http://www.canineaction.com
My Kids, My Students, My Life:

You MURDERED your own DEAD DOG
Buck cause you was TOO LAZY to walk
him and TOO STUPID to restrict salt from
his congestive heart failure diet supplemented
with lasix, FRENCH FRIES and PIZZA.

And THEN you CHANGED YOUR MIND
just after the veterinarian MURDERED HIM
for you for your CONvenience.

From: Leah -OFF)
Subject: It's Over
Date: 2001-07-13 18:46:21 PST

Ann Stewart wrote:

After Ken shaved Tosca's leg to prep him
for the injection I told him to stop because
I couldn't go through with it.

I had that impulse the moment that Buck's
eyes closed and he went limp. I wanted to
scream, "No! I made a mistake!"

I'm just glad I didn't break down until that moment.

I was able to smile at him and say happy things
while he was watching me. So at least the last
thing he saw and heard was the most important
thing in his life - me, telling him I loved him.

From: Leah -OFF)
Date: 2001-07-15 08:11:21 PST

"MaryBeth"
wrote:

"Euthanasia is that one last great gift
you can give your beloved pet. It's when
you take *their* pain from them and
make it your own."

This is a very comforting statement. And
so true. Can I plagarize you? :} I've also
been hanging in the alt.support.pet-loss
newsgroup since I lost my eskie, and
there are a lot of people there who would
benefit from hearing this. :}

From: Leah -OFF)
Date: 2001-07-13 12:25:22 PST

Thank you, everybody, for your kind words.
They really do help.

I really didn't think this would be so hard.
I thought I was ready. I thought I'd feel
relieved that Buck was "safe" from further
suffering.

All I can see is his eyes as he looked into
mine, trusting me, as the vet gave him the
needle.

I don't know if I'd ever have the courage
to do this again. I hope I never have to.

Leah.

=================

"MaryBeth" wrote in message

"MaryBeth"
wrote in message

Didja also see that he has 'morphed' into Valerie M.
Holmes ?????

Note: I am not saying there isn't a VALID Valerie
M. Holmes, but this one lives in howdy's home.

MB G

From: Seeing Spots \(Val\) )
Subject: Dear Wits End
Date: 2002-06-04 18:19:07 PST

HEY!!!

There is a Valid Valerie with a REAL Dalmatian
who is a real sweet dog with a few issues that I
am working to resolve after adopting her from a
shelter she spent 2 years in.

All I want is to get some decent help for my dog.

There is some decent stuff in Jerry's manual.
My dog has ACTUALLY been responding to
her training. The deal is you have to seperate
your opinions and impressions from the guy
who is writing these posts and take from the
manual what you want.

Personally, I get a pretty good chuckle out of
the whole Jerry thing. I have to say the guy
is pretty clever, you're letting him get under
your skin.

It makes for a very amusing game I think.

I'm sure he would agree, or he wouldn't be playing
everyday. He also wouldn't be playing if he didn't
believe that his method of training weren't valid.

Perhaps I'll learn from my mistakes, but so far,
using the Wits' End, I have gotten my dalmatian
to listen to me, to look to me for direction, to wait
for me to say when.

I have changed her from an aggressive dog to
one who is willing to please her owner, willing
to listen, willing to assume her role in the pack.

The real Valerie M. Holmes speaking

P.s. Jerry, don't get any ideas about morphing
into me, ok?

MaryBeth, QUEEN OF THE RPD* MENTALLY
ILL ALLSTARS MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*

Mental illness is a public issue in these newsgroups.
People are always running around calling other people
mentally ill and diagnosing their illnesses. I think it's
only fair that we have an accurate list of who is and
who isn't mentally ill, so that we can avoid any
misunderstandings and promote group harmony.

MaryBeth
MVP (most valuable psycho)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
results at several large pharmaceutical corps
has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
drug treatment in the book, and then some:
prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,
clomid, has suffered from or been:

suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of
PMS, mood swings, turned into a hermit,
bloated, just real angry, hubby afraid of
her, high blood pressure, divorced,
"raving bitch" "zoloft zombie" for four
years, "living through layers and layers
of gauze," chain smoker, buzzing, weight
gain, fatigue, terrible dry mouth, dull
headaches, fuzzy brain, lack of
concentration..etc.
severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you
name it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"G I do know the power of meds,
especially on a long term basis, and it's
not pretty. You become another person, if
it's not the correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for
menopause."

--MaryBeth

"I noticed that antidepressants cut
libido into the dead zone and I had no
real emotions, like not laughing at funny
stuff, couldn't cry either.....except about
my suicidal thoughts (but at the time I
thought there was no other way out)."

--MaryBeth

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid
today. I talked with RE and pharmacist
zoloft 50 mg daily) and ineraction with
Clomid.

They reported none. Not sure about the
prozac tho. Gonna poat a new message to
intorduce myself "

--MaryBeth still feeling like herself

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and
lost many many treasured ppl and things.
Please don't do the same.
(((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse
and worse. They put me on meds for it, and
all along kept telling me to wait on the
TKR, as 'it really wasn't that
bad.....yet". HA!" The depression got so
bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve
gone thru"

--MaryBeth

Ping Leah Tracy Dog behavior 262 March 6th 05 01:38 AM
Ping Leah: Puppy advice Alison Dog behavior 3 November 22nd 04 10:53 PM
ping Leah: Cheaper and better than Iams? Eric Vey Dog behavior 4 October 4th 04 07:22 AM
Ping: Leah Tee Dog behavior 0 September 8th 04 04:57 PM
Ping: Leah Marie Dog behavior 0 November 16th 03 09:12 PM