More on J-Lo and the petition

Old March 14th 05, 09:13 PM

Default More on J-Lo and the petition

Get J.Lo to stop promoting fur! Petition

Here's the email I just received from Tina
Pagano, the creator of the petition, concerning some comments made about
it. Current signatures so far....2379
If you haven't signed it yet, Please consider it now!

Here's a link to the petition.
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/jloislowdown

Here's a current news clipping of J Lo admitting her ignorance of the
cruelty involved in the Chinese fur trade.
"One thing I was very interested to ask her about was fur. I'm anti-fur
and asked her why she wears it. She just said: "I'm really uneducated on
fur so if someone wants to educate me on it, then I'm open to that." It
seemed like she didn't know about the cruelty associated with it."
=A0=A0http://www.smh.com.au/news/People/JLos-pregnant-pause/2005/03/13/111=
0649055082.html?oneclick=3Dtrue
__________________________________

Please help to make her aware by signing the petition.
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/jloislowdown

Mike
From: (Tina=A0Pagano)

Hello! First off I would like to thank everybody who has signed the
petition. We are so close to the goal!
Now, I don't have the time to reply to each and every single person. So,
here is a list of frequently asked questions, and the answers:
=A0
=A0
=A0
How many signatures are you expecting to get?
=A0I am hoping to get around 2500-10000 signatures. It will most likely
not get that high, though.
=A0
What will you be doing once the petition reaches its goal?
=A0Once the petition reaches its goal of 2500, I will be printing it out
and sending it directly to Ms. Lopez,=A0a copy to her management and a
copy to the managers of Sweetface, her new clothing line. Once the
petition increases in signatures, around 5000, I will resend it to the
same people. It will continue like that, until a difference is made
=A0
That isn't a baby wolf in the picture! Its a fox! Why are you talking
about baby wolves?
=A0That is just a poster from petaliterature.com that I chose to
display, because it was the most gruesom and will show people what the
fur trade is TRULY like. It is not meant to show a baby wolf. I am just
discussing what happens to all of the animals, and baby animals make
more of an impact on the haters.
=A0
I couldn't find the form to sign the petition! Can you tell me where it
is?
=A0Click here to see where the form is located.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nimals/jlo.png

=A0
What is the best way to print this petition out?
=A0Sadly, even I can't get a full list of all signatures. I will be
using=A0a word processer to group all the pages together with Names, IP
Addresses, and possibly comments and printing it out. To all who want
the first copy, please send me an email with the subject being "J.Lo
Petition Request". Thankyou
=A0
There are a lot of opposers posting. Can you get rid of them?
=A0I've attempted to get rid of all the rude messages, and double posts.
If you spot somebody posting something rude, or posting twice, please
let me know.
=A0
I made a grammer mistake in my signature. Is there a way to fix it?
=A0No, the only thing I can do is delete your message so you can post
again. Sorry.
=A0=A0
=A0
I would like to ask everybody to please not post twice with different
names/email addresses. I can see your IP address and will have to delete
your double post. This just makes things more difficult.
=A0
Feel free to post this email message on message boards or forums that
are confused about the petition.
=A0
=A0
Thankyou,