When is it too late to socialize?

Old March 16th 05, 07:25 PM
Dana P

Default When is it too late to socialize?

My parents have a little mut (Corgie-looking guy) that has never been
around other dogs, so of course he is scared to death of them, and he
snaps at my dogs if you try to let them play.
I think he is about 4 years old. Is it too late to try and get him
used to our dogs or other dogs? It's a pain to have to kennel our dogs
when we go to visit and it would be so nice if he could still learn to
play nice. Any hope?

=BAo=BA Dana =BAo=BA
Remove NoSpam to reply

Old March 16th 05, 08:31 PM
Debbie S

It's too late to socialize only after they're dead.

Debbie

Is it to late? BigD Dog behavior 0 October 12th 04 01:28 AM
Too late for Zack and J-Lo Chris Williams Dog behavior 18 November 1st 03 07:12 AM
Too late for Zack and J-Lo Chris Williams Dog behavior 0 October 31st 03 09:50 PM
About getting up early or going to bed late... Kind2dogs Dog behavior 76 October 20th 03 11:56 AM
Better late than never: Congrates..., and Saddend about the sad news Lone Hansen Dog behavior 0 August 27th 03 04:26 AM