What is Natures Miracle?

Old March 16th 05, 08:20 PM
Dana P

Default What is Natures Miracle?

I've seen it mentioned in here before. How does it work? Is it a
good product?
Thanks.

=BAo=BA Dana =BAo=BA
Remove NoSpam to reply

Old March 16th 05, 10:47 PM
Ronna

I don't like it.

My sisters dog, unbeknownst to me, peed all over my sons room at
Thanksgiving. His room started to smell and I found all these old
urine spots. Went through a gallon of Natures Miracle, and it still
stunk. I found this product by
accident:http://www.planeturine.net/index.cfm/ref/gaHome

I put the powder on, waited overnight, vaacumed it up, and you couldn't
smell anything anymore! Way cool stuff And much easier to use than
NM, and you don't have to wait two weeks for the smell to MAYBE go away

Old March 16th 05, 10:57 PM
sighthounds & siberians

On 16 Mar 2005 13:47:06 -0800, "Ronna" wrote:

I don't like it.

My sisters dog, unbeknownst to me, peed all over my sons room at
Thanksgiving. His room started to smell and I found all these old
urine spots. Went through a gallon of Natures Miracle, and it still
stunk. I found this product by
accident:http://www.planeturine.net/index.cfm/ref/gaHome

I put the powder on, waited overnight, vaacumed it up, and you couldn't
smell anything anymore! Way cool stuff And much easier to use than
NM, and you don't have to wait two weeks for the smell to MAYBE go away

A foster dog once pooped on the back seat of my Honda Accord while I
was transporting him to a foster home. By the time I was able to get
off the highway, he'd tromped through the poop, grinding it into the
seat upholstery, floor carpet, even seat belts... I used about a
gallon of Nature's Miracle too, pouring and scrubbing and pouring and
scrubbing, then left the car doors open for a couple of days so the
interior could dry out. When it dried, you could not see where there
had been any poop, and there was never even a hint of a smell.

Mustang Sally

Old March 16th 05, 11:41 PM
Rocky

sighthounds & siberians said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

When it dried, you could not see where there
had been any poop, and there was never even a hint of a smell.

Yup, I experienced similar results all too often when Murphy was
incontinent in her old age. When people don't get good results
from Nature's Miracle, I suspect that they're not applying it
properly.

Old March 17th 05, 12:18 AM
sighthounds & siberians

On 16 Mar 2005 22:41:38 GMT, Rocky wrote:

sighthounds & siberians said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

When it dried, you could not see where there
had been any poop, and there was never even a hint of a smell.

Yup, I experienced similar results all too often when Murphy was
incontinent in her old age. When people don't get good results
from Nature's Miracle, I suspect that they're not applying it
properly.

Or expecting it to work immediately. Even the bottle says that it may
take a couple of weeks for the enzymes to work; but they *do* work.

Mustang Sally

Old March 17th 05, 01:05 AM
Dana P

Janet B wrote:
It's an enzymatic cleaner used to clean pet stains. It works very well
when used properly (you'd be surprised at how many people don't know the
right way to actually clean a spot).
Doesn't anyone use search engines anymore? Type in Nature's Miracle in
any search bar and it comes up instantly.

WOW, I can't get over how rude a couple of people are in this group. I
was under the impression that this was a newsgroup for questions and
answers and general disscussion. Everyone else answered my question and
were rather friendly. I don't get it...is it still cold and gloomy
where you live or something?

=BAo=BA Dana =BAo=BA
Remove NoSpam to reply

Old March 17th 05, 02:09 AM
Ronna

Or expecting it to work immediately. Even the bottle says that it
may
take a couple of weeks for the enzymes to work; but they *do* work.

Yeah, I know how Natures Miracle works, I can read directions

It didn't work for me. Maybe it was because it was old dried urine,
but the smell never even diminished.

Old March 17th 05, 03:06 AM
Spot

I am in agreement with Ronna on this it just didn't work and I did read and
follow the directions. As for it taking weeks to dissolve the smell it's
been a month since I did the spot where Lady had an accident and the rug
still smells some. I should have saved my money and used what I always have
in the past. In the past I have had better luck with mopping the urine up
and then dousing the area with vinegar. Let it sit for 24 hours than scrub
with the rug scrubber. I may have to do this twice but you can be sure the
smell is gone in less than a week.

If the vinegar doesn't work now on this spot I'm going to have to tear out
the rug and replace it.

Celeste

..
oups.com...

Old March 17th 05, 03:26 AM
sighthounds & siberians

On 16 Mar 2005 17:09:43 -0800, "Ronna" wrote:

Or expecting it to work immediately. Even the bottle says that it

may
take a couple of weeks for the enzymes to work; but they *do* work.

Yeah, I know how Natures Miracle works, I can read directions

I wasn't referring specifically to you, and I don't recall saying that
you can't read directions, or even directing a post to you.

Goodness, people are touchy today.

Mustang Sally

Nature's Miracle Bethgsd Dog behavior 8 February 5th 04 09:00 PM
Nature's Miracle Bethgsd Dog behavior 0 February 5th 04 07:52 PM
Nature's Miracle Bethgsd Dog behavior 0 February 5th 04 07:52 PM
Nature's Miracle Bethgsd Dog behavior 0 February 5th 04 07:52 PM
Miracle cure Suja Dog behavior 54 September 1st 03 01:37 AM