Steve Crane, Gaubter, Dr Peter Emily DDS???

Old March 26th 05, 02:55 AM
Nick Martin

Default Steve Crane, Gaubter, Dr Peter Emily DDS???

Have either of you ever heard of an animal dentist named Dr. Peter
Emily? I understand he is a professor at CSU and has written several
text books. He is supposed to be a pioneer in animal dentistry. I have a
appointment with him for my dog's dental problems and was wondering if
he is really good.

Old March 26th 05, 11:55 AM

Nick is obviously mistaken. We all know that Gaubster is really Dr.
Peter
Emily and that Houseboo is his highly skilled and faithful Dental
Hygienist. Wonder if they sell SD at their practice?

Seriously though, I guess you're asking if Steve knows Dr. Peter
Emily? Out of curiosity, what kind of problem does your dog have?

Best regards,

Dave

Old March 26th 05, 04:21 PM

Nick Martin wrote:
Have either of you ever heard of an animal dentist named Dr. Peter
Emily? I understand he is a professor at CSU and has written several
text books. He is supposed to be a pioneer in animal dentistry. I

have a
appointment with him for my dog's dental problems and was wondering

if
he is really good.

No, I'm not familiar with him.

Old March 26th 05, 07:36 PM
Steve Crane

Dr. Emily is truly one of the "greats" in the field. I have a couple of
his text books. I had a chance to learn how to do root canals on dogs
from one of his early students in Portland Oregon many years ago. I've
listened to him lecture a couple times and he is really good.

I would consider you are in very good hands.

Old March 27th 05, 02:57 AM
Nick Martin

Thanks for the info. My dog needs a root canal on a cracked tooth and
Dr. Emily is going to "split" 4 loose inscissors. He occasionally
practices at the veterinary hospital I take my dogs to and my vet wants
him to do the work. My vet was telling me what a pioneer he is in the
field of pet dentistry. I guess he works on lions and tigers in zoo's
all over the world and lectures all over the world.