PUPS

Old March 27th 05, 06:45 PM
MOMPEAGRAM

Default PUPS

Anyone know anything about these people?

http://tinyurl.com/5zh78

Old March 27th 05, 07:41 PM
Michael A. Ball

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:45:23 -0500, "MOMPEAGRAM"
wrote:

Anyone know anything about these people?

http://tinyurl.com/5zh78

Well, let's see: 1. They're offering puppies over the Internet; so,
they're disgusting excuses for human beings.

2. They help support puppy mills and back yard breeders; so, they're
only interested in money.

3. Everything about them suggests they need to be exterminated ASAP.

4. They make it possible to find their front door. So, considering what
a small world it is, and how vile they are, they must also be either
suicidal and/or incredibly stupid.

5635, Grande-Allée, C.P. 30565, Brossard, Québec, J4Z 3G0
Phone 450 443-9184, Fax 450 443-8476

I suspect your relationship with them is pretty close. If so, you
deserve what they get.

Whatever it takes.
Old March 27th 05, 08:41 PM
Dire_Wolf

wrote:

Anyone know anything about these people?

http://tinyurl.com/5zh78

No, but it looks like a puppy mill to me.
A lot of the photos on sites like these are often stolen
from other web sites so don't be fooled by the photos.

Old March 27th 05, 09:38 PM
MOMPEAGRAM

news
wrote:

Anyone know anything about these people?

http://tinyurl.com/5zh78

Well, let's see: 1. They're offering puppies over the Internet; so,
they're disgusting excuses for human beings.

2. They help support puppy mills and back yard breeders; so, they're
only interested in money.

3. Everything about them suggests they need to be exterminated ASAP.

4. They make it possible to find their front door. So, considering what
a small world it is, and how vile they are, they must also be either
suicidal and/or incredibly stupid.

5635, Grande-Allée, C.P. 30565, Brossard, Québec, J4Z 3G0
Phone 450 443-9184, Fax 450 443-8476

I suspect your relationship with them is pretty close. If so, you
deserve what they get.

Whatever it takes.

Actually, I have no relationship with them at all. I just found their add
on a toronto website and I'm looking for a Chihuahua pup. So kind of you to
give me the benefit of the doubt. But then, those that judge, will be
judged.

Nuff said.

Old March 27th 05, 09:54 PM
Paula

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:38:45 -0500, "MOMPEAGRAM"
wrote:

Actually, I have no relationship with them at all. I just found their add
on a toronto website and I'm looking for a Chihuahua pup.

You don't want to get a pup from a place that will send you one based
on your paying through a website. Good breeders who care about the
health of their dogs (and there is a lot that breeders can do that
affects whether you have an unhealthy nightmare on your hands or a
healthy pup on your hands) and their welfare want a lot of information
about the homes to which their dogs are going and offer support to
those who take in their dogs. For your sake and for the sake of the
dogs who will be churned out by bad breeders who can make a buck if
buyers don't choose wisely, make sure that you only buy from a
reputable breeder who genuinely cares about the lifelong welfare of
the dogs he or she produces and not just the financial bottom line.

--
Paula
"Anyway, other people are weird, but sometimes they have candy, so it's best to try to get along with them." Joe Bay
Old March 28th 05, 02:37 AM
Trish Dunphy

wrote:

Anyone know anything about these people?

http://tinyurl.com/5zh78

Well, let's see: 1. They're offering puppies over the Internet; so,
they're disgusting excuses for human beings.

2. They help support puppy mills and back yard breeders; so, they're
only interested in money.

3. Everything about them suggests they need to be exterminated ASAP.

4. They make it possible to find their front door. So, considering what
a small world it is, and how vile they are, they must also be either
suicidal and/or incredibly stupid.

5. They use a hotmail account as their business account.. enough said in my
opinion.

Trish
http://www.dogster.com/?132206