Rottweiler being put to sleep over bad hips!

Old April 5th 05, 08:12 PM
Connie Rose

Default Rottweiler being put to sleep over bad hips!

A Wonderful Rottweiler with bad hips is going to be put to sleep! He needs
someone who can afford pain medication to take him! He has been kept
outside on cement! The people cant afford pain medication or to even take
him to the vet! He has no bad habits! Needs a warm in side home with no big
steps! This dog is Housebroke and loves kids and everyone! Loves to
snuggle! He is a neutered purebred!We don't know his age as they got him
from the pound off the navy base! He lives on Whidbey Island in Washington
state! Whidbey is next to Seattle and Everett! I can help drive him to
meet you!

Old April 6th 05, 12:17 AM
Tee

"Connie Rose" wrote in message
A Wonderful Rottweiler with bad hips is going to be put to sleep! He needs
someone who can afford pain medication to take him! He has been kept
outside on cement! The people cant afford pain medication or to even take
him to the vet! He has no bad habits! Needs a warm in side home with no
big steps! This dog is Housebroke and loves kids and everyone! Loves to
snuggle! He is a neutered purebred!We don't know his age as they got him
from the pound off the navy base! He lives on Whidbey Island in Washington
state! Whidbey is next to Seattle and Everett! I can help drive him to
meet you!

I'm not knocking your attempt to find him a new home, assuming the current
owners are in full agreement, but I do want to point out that there are
worse things than death. How many Rottweilers without hip problems are
currently in shelters or rescues in your state? I have at least some
respect for the owners if they're willing to put the dog to sleep to end his
pain vs being like many people and dumping the dog at a shelter to be pts
there.

--
Tara