SomethIng weird?

Old April 6th 05, 03:33 AM
Marie Bennington

Default SomethIng weird?

Can someone please tell me how to filter this person out? Thank you.
Marie

Old Nick wrote:
On 3 Feb 2005 18:16:57 -0800, "The Amazing Puppy Wizard"
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

HOWEDY nick,

I agree that if we all complain about this raving nuisance, we may get
it stopped. A couple of people trying will not get action. I know it
can be filtered, but it is making rather a mess of the groups, isn't
it?

Old April 6th 05, 03:43 AM
Tee

"Marie Bennington" wrote in message
news
Can someone please tell me how to filter this person out? Thank you.
Marie

I'm not using Thunderbird for Windows but I have it on my Macs. If they're
the same menu layouts then click on a message from the person you want to
block, go to Tools, Message Filters, New then walk through the windows.

--
Tara