Can we say MORON?

Old April 7th 05, 02:21 PM
Edward

Default Can we say MORON?

http://www.turnto10.com/news/4355089...104072005&ts=H
Old April 7th 05, 11:17 PM
Spot

The damned fool should have learned how to separate fighting dogs in the
first place then he never would have had to shoot either of them.

Celeste

Old April 8th 05, 01:02 PM

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder how discharging his weapon is
any safer for his family then the dogs where? For there to be of an
immenent danger from these dogs, his family members would have had to
have been there in the room, right? So, isn't it just as dangerous to
be shooting a gun that close to his family?

Oh well, allow assholes to carry firearms and this is what you get.

Alan

Old April 8th 05, 01:23 PM

diddy wrote:
Not if he's a good shot. And I'm sure he's been trained in firearms.
Don't get excited, guns have directional control and don't tend to blow up
like bombs

Yeah, it's not like he wore a sidearm to dog training class
and had it drop out of the holster and hit the floor.

For two decades your payroll taxes have been used to offset
the cost of upper-income tax cuts.
Old April 8th 05, 06:30 PM

Not excited diddy, it just seems to me that there is equal danger of
something going wrong while firing a gun in a room that contains family
members. If the dogs are close enough to cause grave enough danger that
such drastic action is necesary, then it is certainly too close to be
firing a gun.

Also, Why shoot both dogs? Once one is dead, the fighting, and hence
the threat, is gone. Not to mention the sound of the shot would surly
deter the remaining dog from coming any closer.

No doubt in my mind that there was absolutely no reason to shoot those
dogs. It was just some trigger happy asshole that has been waiting all
his life for an excuse to compensate for his tiny penis.

Alan