So, anyone know where Harlan can rent a tux?

Old April 9th 05, 02:44 AM
Theresa Willis

Default So, anyone know where Harlan can rent a tux?

Y'know, nothing too flashy, just something appropriate for the Kansas
City Pets for Life Volunteer of the Year.
Old April 9th 05, 02:56 AM
TMG

Theresa Willis wrote:
Y'know, nothing too flashy, just something appropriate for the Kansas
City Pets for Life Volunteer of the Year.

http://www.blacktieformal.com/aboutus.html

A mix of classic and hip.

For that particular event, avoid the baby seal trimmed prom tails.

Old April 9th 05, 02:57 AM
phy

Theresa Willis wrote in
:

Y'know, nothing too flashy, just something appropriate for the Kansas
City Pets for Life Volunteer of the Year.

I shouldn't do this because I think putting clothes on animals is wrong and
crazy but http://www.mypethaven.com/dog_formal_wear.htm and tell Harlan
kudos from phy.

-phy
Old April 9th 05, 03:07 AM
TMG

phy wrote:
Theresa Willis wrote in
:

Y'know, nothing too flashy, just something appropriate for the Kansas
City Pets for Life Volunteer of the Year.

I shouldn't do this because I think putting clothes on animals is wrong and
crazy but http://www.mypethaven.com/dog_formal_wear.htm and tell Harlan
kudos from phy.

-phy

No - you're not in the right spirit. They NEED to go into a normal
stuffy human shop, and demand to be served. Harlan is a service dog, and
deserves the very best.

If she has the award certificate, I'd suggest flashing it and mentioning
the discount on the rental.
Old April 9th 05, 03:38 AM
Theresa Willis

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 01:57:40 GMT, phy wrote:

Theresa Willis wrote in
:

Y'know, nothing too flashy, just something appropriate for the Kansas
City Pets for Life Volunteer of the Year.

I shouldn't do this because I think putting clothes on animals is wrong and
crazy but http://www.mypethaven.com/dog_formal_wear.htm and tell Harlan
kudos from phy.

Uh-oh. Did I mention that part of the entertainment for the awards
dinner will be a Dog Fashion Show?

Yes, clothes on animals is wrong and crazy, but wrong and crazy in a
REALLY GOOD WAY.

Old April 9th 05, 03:40 AM
Theresa Willis

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 22:07:35 -0400, TMG wrote:

phy wrote:
Theresa Willis wrote in
:

Y'know, nothing too flashy, just something appropriate for the Kansas
City Pets for Life Volunteer of the Year.

I shouldn't do this because I think putting clothes on animals is wrong and
crazy but http://www.mypethaven.com/dog_formal_wear.htm and tell Harlan
kudos from phy.

-phy

No - you're not in the right spirit. They NEED to go into a normal
stuffy human shop, and demand to be served. Harlan is a service dog, and
deserves the very best.

Sadly, if they met Harlan, they'd never buy the service dog angle.

If she has the award certificate, I'd suggest flashing it and mentioning
the discount on the rental.

Oh no! Catch 22! I don't get the certificate until during the dinner.

Maybe one of you guys can fake one up for me.

Old April 9th 05, 03:40 AM
Rocky

Theresa Willis said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Y'know, nothing too flashy, just something appropriate for
the Kansas City Pets for Life Volunteer of the Year.

Harlan? Bite that guy on the ass if he's not a good boy.

Congratulations, bot.

Old April 9th 05, 05:23 AM

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 01:44:31 GMT, Theresa Willis
wrote:

Y'know, nothing too flashy, just something appropriate for the Kansas
City Pets for Life Volunteer of the Year.

that's pretty darned impressive for a dog with a crack habit.
congratulations, Harlan!

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

T is for Titus who flew into bits.
-- Edward Gorey, The Gashlycrumb Tinies

Old April 9th 05, 07:16 AM
Brian Eable

Theresa Willis writes:

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 22:07:35 -0400, TMG wrote:

If she has the award certificate, I'd suggest flashing it and mentioning
the discount on the rental.

Oh no! Catch 22! I don't get the certificate until during the dinner.

Maybe one of you guys can fake one up for me.

| |
| _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ |
| | | | | / \ | _ \| | / \ | \ | | |
| | |_| | / _ \ | |_) | | / _ \ | \| | |
| | _ |/ ___ \| _ | |___ / ___ \| |\ | |
| |_| |_/_/ \_\_| \_\_____/_/ \_\_| \_| |
| |
| __ _____ _ _ ___ ____ |
| \ \ / /_ _| | | | |_ _/ ___| |
| \ \ /\ / / | || | | | | |\___ \ |
| \ V V / | || |___| |___ | | ___) | |
| \_/\_/ |___|_____|_____|___|____/ |
| |
| |
| ____ _ |
| | __ ) ___ ___| |_ |
| | _ \ / _ \/ __| __| |
| | |_) | __/\__ \ |_ |
| |____/ \___||___/\__| |
| |
| |
| ____ _ ____ |
| / ___|_ __ __ _ ___| | __ | _ \ ___ __ _ |
| | | | '__/ _` |/ __| |/ / | | | |/ _ \ / _` | |
| | |___| | | (_| | (__| | |_| | (_) | (_| | |
| \____|_| \__,_|\___|_|\_\ |____/ \___/ \__, | |
| |___/ |
| |
| IN |
| |
| |
| _ __ _ _ _ ____ _ ____ |
| | |/ / / \ | \ | / ___| / \ / ___| |
| | ' / / _ \ | \| \___ \ / _ \ \___ \ |
| | . \ / ___ \| |\ |___) / ___ \ ___) | |
| |_|\_\/_/ \_\_| \_|____/_/ \_\____/ |
| |
| |
| ____ ___ ___ ____ |
| |___ \ / _ \ / _ \| ___| |
| __) | | | | | | |___ \ |
| / __/| |_| | |_| |___) | |
| |_____|\___/ \___/|____/ |
| |
| |
| signed |
| |
| |
| JENNIFER LOPEZ |
| Mayor of Kansas |
| |

SPEEKA DA EENGLISH? -- Zixia
http://beable.com
Old April 9th 05, 01:49 PM
phy

Lady Chatterly wrote in
:

Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial
reasons.

I thought that was the Dixie Honor Code.

-phy