Breed ID

Old April 13th 05, 08:16 PM
Tee

Default Breed ID

This is the coolest/oddest looking dog I think I've ever seen. Liisa and
others, what are your guesses wrt breeds? Check out those eyes and the
super-prominent bone structure.

http://tinyurl.com/6nmok

--
Tara

Old April 13th 05, 09:42 PM
Ronna

Tee wrote:
This is the coolest/oddest looking dog I think I've ever seen. Liisa

and
others, what are your guesses wrt breeds? Check out those eyes and

the
super-prominent bone structure.

http://tinyurl.com/6nmok

--
Tara

Looks like a Boxer/Pit to me. Cute!

Old April 14th 05, 02:00 AM
AndreaS

"Tee" wrote:
This is the coolest/oddest looking dog I think I've ever seen.

My immediate thought is Vizsla/Boxer, based on the eyes. There's a Vizsla at
the boarding facility I help out at with eyes & lips just like that.

--
-Andrea Stone
Saorsa Basenjis

Old April 14th 05, 07:11 AM
Liisa Sarakontu

"Tee" wrote in
:

This is the coolest/oddest looking dog I think I've ever seen. Liisa
and others, what are your guesses wrt breeds? Check out those eyes and
the super-prominent bone structure.
http://tinyurl.com/6nmok

Pit x Pit with underbite, there doesn't have to be any other breeds in this
dog. But it can be a Boxer mix too.

By the way, when giving links to Petfinder cut the link after the pet
number and don't take the rest. They work much better that way. This is a
"correct" url for that page:
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=3804921

Liisa