M2

Old April 14th 05, 12:42 PM
How to build a doggie garden?

Default M2

Hello, I have a Fenced in 20' x 20 ' backyard in the city.
The surface is aspahlt except for a 16' x 3' professionaly built garden area.
The landlord had agreed to let my dog have it because she rips up the flowers he
plants anyway.
What can i plant there for her? She goes the bathroom there too, wich is fine
by me because I don't have to walk her as much.
Thanks,
Matt

Old April 14th 05, 03:45 PM
Michael A. Ball

On 14 Apr 2005 04:42:48 -0700, How to build a doggie garden?
wrote:

...What can i plant there for her? She goes the bathroom there too, wich is fine
by me because I don't have to walk her as much.

The only plants most dogs like are trees and grass.

A place to go to the bathroom is Never a substitute for exercise: not
for humans, and not for dogs! Brrrrrrrrrr Your current perception of
adequate pet care gives me chills.

Maybe a plastic flamingo would make a more suitable pet. You would not
have to be concerned about food, water, shelter, temperature, exercise
or a place for it to go to the bathroom. Besides that, your landlord
could grow flowers again; and you'd be the hero!

"Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former."
Albert Einstein
Old April 14th 05, 10:43 PM
M2

Dufus, shut up.
My dog gets plenty of exercise.
It just would be nice for her to have a place where she can hang out instead of
being inside all the time.
I take excellent care of my pet including obedience training.
Matt

In article , Michael A. Ball says...