A funny thing I found out about Buffalo Wings

Old April 17th 05, 08:49 PM
Omniscoid3000

Default A funny thing I found out about Buffalo Wings

AlleyGator

LOL. I'm crossposting, BTW, because I have no idea where YOU are
posting from. Look, man, I'm just trying to help out here - you asked

an honest question and I thought I gave a simple answer. It's not

like I'm the internet police, or anything and you're free to do
whatever you want. I'm not your enemy, you know

You should be his enemy....we should ALL be his enemy, fire missiles
from all sides until he is complettely obliterated.

Old April 17th 05, 09:01 PM
AlleyGator

"Omniscoid3000" wrote:

AlleyGator

LOL. I'm crossposting, BTW, because I have no idea where YOU are
posting from. Look, man, I'm just trying to help out here - you asked

an honest question and I thought I gave a simple answer. It's not

like I'm the internet police, or anything and you're free to do
whatever you want. I'm not your enemy, you know

You should be his enemy....we should ALL be his enemy, fire missiles
from all sides until he is complettely obliterated.

Well, I like to give everyone the "benefit of the doubt", and I'm
really sorry about all this cross-posting crap - I'm just about to
give up. I only tried to explain to the guy that until he trims his
headers, most people (unlike me obviously) won't bother to get
involved in the cross-posting and bother to respond. You, BTW are the
4th person in the last couple days that have let me know you don't
seem to like him very much. Has he really caused a lot of problems
for you guys? BTW, I seriously need to go read some of that Pink
Floyd group. Hopefully, I'll just read, and keep my mouth shut for a
change G. I think I already said I got the double-dvd Australian
Floyd set, and I highly recommend it. Synchronicity is pretty darn
cool, too. Even got my kids interested in that one.
Old April 17th 05, 09:13 PM
The Magnificent Bastard

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:01:44 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, AlleyGator rubs
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

"Omniscoid3000" wrote:

[...]

If you're going to discuss Pink Floyd, the least you could to is put
[OT] OFF TOPIC in the subject line.

Sheesh..........learn some manners.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2005 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
Old April 22nd 05, 02:43 AM
dejablues

"The Magnificent *******" wrote in message
In Buffalo, NY (where Buffalo Wings were invented) they don't call them
Buffalo Wings. They call them Chicken Wings. Not Buffalo Wings, not
Wings, but *Chicken* Wings. To order them any other way brings scorn and
derision upon you and labels you as a a tourist.

I found this out this past week while I was in Buffalo. Luckily,
someone tipped me off about the wings lingo before I made a fool of
myself and tried to order Buffalo Wings.

So anyway, I thought I would let everyone know this so in case you are
going to Buffalo, you'll know how to order wings in a restaurant or bar.

Er, yeah, like we'd laugh at you here in Philly if you asked for a "Philly
Cheesesteak". Wait a minute, we wouldn't laugh, we'd sell you the
cheesesteak and helpfully point out the best attractions and the easiest way
to get to them.

Shouldn't Buffalo be glad that it's getting any tourists at all?

Old April 22nd 05, 05:48 AM
Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "dejablues" run.

[...]

As a child, on a family vacation in won of the less-fortuneate southern
states, we stopped in to eat at won of the local "dive" restaurants.
Upon viewing the large picture-menus on the wall (apparently for
designed for the illiterate southerners), my sister tried to order a
"coney" (a coney is a chilidog in Cincinnati), and the girl behind the
counter asked with a look of confusion on her face, "What's a coney?"
At first I laughed to myself and thought, "what an idiot!" I then had a
brief philosophical realisation that life, and culture, and logocentrism
exist outside the realm of my own self-absorbed world, which I have
created for myself. I ordered a cheeseburger.

Old April 24th 05, 12:21 AM
Big Red Shark

"Wavy G" wrote in message
[...]

i still say it's ****ing insane to put chili on top of
piskettis.

Old April 24th 05, 06:08 AM
Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "Big Red Shark" run.

"Wavy G" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Maybe, but I'm not going to stand here and defend Cincinnati-style chili
to a bunch of non-Cincinnatians for the purpose of a hometown pride
debate. I generally order cheese coneys, or a plain bowl of chili. The
spaghetti thing may seem extraneous, but I guess it acts as "filler" for
the admittedly rich chili, to some of the weaker-stomached "Queen City"
citizens. PS: SOOOO SORRY TO ROB YOU SUPER SPECIAL WOPS OF YOUR
PRECIOUS SPEGHETTI FOR OUR MEASLEY CHILI!!!

Old April 24th 05, 06:09 AM
Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "Liqscrotus" run.

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 04:48:18 GMT, Wavy G wrote:
As a child, on a family vacation in won of the less-fortuneate southern
states, we stopped in to eat at won of the local "dive" restaurants.
Upon viewing the large picture-menus on the wall (apparently for
designed for

Bzzzzzzzzzzzt!

Hmm?

(PS When are you going to change your name back to DAVIDHERO?)