Proposed scheme exploitative of dogs

Old April 18th 05, 10:36 PM

Default Proposed scheme exploitative of dogs

Dear Fellow Dog-lovers,

The proposal is nothing short of an abomination.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/dogpower

I had heard someone talking about this at work once, and I think it's
the most horrendously cruel idea imaginable to utilize dogs in such a
way that I don't know what dog would not be considered a "working dog."
This is madness and displays the moral rot of our arrogant species. I
hope that every dog lover opposes this flagrant mis-use of animals. We
might have them in our homes, but that doesn't mean that they serve our
every whim.
I see now that the attempt is to petition governmental institutions to
enact such exploitative scheme and by mere mandate alter humankind's
relationship with dogs. THIS IS WRONG!!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/dogpower

I hope you will join me in expressing your outrage and stern opposition
to this and/or any like proposal.

J. Rozales

Old April 19th 05, 04:09 AM
AndreaS

"Kathleen" wrote:
snip
I dunno about using dogs to generate electricity, but I could get behind
the idea of making all video games treadmill-powered.

When I worked in the gaming industry I had suggested that we power our own
computers that way. Not a lot of agreement was to be had. Huh.

--
-Andrea Stone
Saorsa Basenjis

Old April 19th 05, 03:28 PM

Not a bad troll, as these things go, but a little too obvious. I'm
sorry, the judges can award no points this round. Better luck next time.

Old April 19th 05, 03:48 PM

on 2005-04-19 at 07:31 wrote:

HarCo could make a much better one, anyhow. We estimate a
power output 10x the original design, with the simple
addition of 1 cat (patent pending).

i'm tellin' Darla on you! (and, also, too, as well, do you
really want to go around inserting such ideas into the branes
of sociopathic meatbags who brag about running over cats?)

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
http://letters-to-esther.blogspot.com/ (updated 4/3/05)

Ping Leah Tracy Dog behavior 262 March 6th 05 02:38 AM
Morning Routines Jodi Dog behavior 17 February 24th 05 05:46 PM
Dogs Are Man's Best Friend Mark Yeager Dog behavior 12 September 2nd 04 11:37 PM
Dogs Are Man's Best Friend Mark Yeager Dog behavior 0 September 2nd 04 10:28 PM
light reading dogs giets Alpha Dog behavior 32 March 5th 04 06:22 AM