Orlando FL Boston Terrier Rescue

Old April 23rd 05, 04:23 PM

Default Orlando FL Boston Terrier Rescue

i apologize for the xpost, but i figured *breeds might have a larger
readership than *rescue.

there is a F Boston Terrier in Orlando in need of rescue. i've
contacted FL Boston Rescue and Melody Foster, but if anyone knows of
anyone else to contact, i'd appreciate the help.

the dog belongs to my brother's ex-girlfriend. she is dealing with some
serious health issues right now and feels she cannot care properly for
the dog. she's willing to turn her over to rescue. my brother is
extremely attached to the dog and does not want her to end up at the
pound or in the hands of a BYB.

Sam is currently unspayed (UTD on all other health care) and quite
small, so she's perfect mill/BYB fodder. my brother will gladly pay
spay expenses if we can get her into rescue.

if anyone has any suggestions or information, or wants more background
info, please feel free to e-mail me. i'll also check *breeds and
*rescue for any replies.

thank you!

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

It is difficult to commit to living where we are, how we are. It is
difficult and it is necessary.
-- Julia Cameron

Old April 23rd 05, 04:42 PM
Tee

"shelly" wrote in message
[...]

Try these avenues as well. The Yahoo Groups can get word out to all the
rescues covering Florida, not just BT rescue.

http://www.rcall.org/index2.html
http://flarescue.tripod.com/flrescue.html

--
Tara

Old April 23rd 05, 06:45 PM

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:42:41 -0400, "Tee"
wrote:

Try these avenues as well. The Yahoo Groups can get word out to all the
rescues covering Florida, not just BT rescue.

http://www.rcall.org/index2.html
http://flarescue.tripod.com/flrescue.html

thank you!

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Dreams are like water, colourless and dangerous.
-- This Mortal Coil, The Lacemaker

Old April 23rd 05, 07:05 PM

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:42:41 -0400, "Tee"

okay, i tried joining this group, but was sent a questionnaire requiring
rescue affiliation/references and all sorts of stuff that i am not in a
position to provide. if anyone here is a member of the FlaDogRescue
group, and wouldn't mind reposting my original message to them, i'd
appreciate it.

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Now the ears of my ears awake and now the eyes of my eyes are opened.
-- e.e. cummings

Old April 23rd 05, 07:24 PM
Tee

"shelly" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:42:41 -0400, "Tee"

okay, i tried joining this group, but was sent a questionnaire requiring
rescue affiliation/references and all sorts of stuff that i am not in a
position to provide. if anyone here is a member of the FlaDogRescue
group, and wouldn't mind reposting my original message to them, i'd
appreciate it.

Try emailing the moderator to ask if he/she would be willing to post your
message as a forward so you don't have to join. I unsubbed from that list a
long time ago or I'd post it for you.

--
Tara

Old April 23rd 05, 07:29 PM

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:24:40 -0400, "Tee"
wrote:

Try emailing the moderator to ask if he/she would be willing to post your
message as a forward so you don't have to join. I unsubbed from that list a
long time ago or I'd post it for you.

that's what i did G. she's probably wondering why on earth she's
being contacted by someone in Indiana, but what the hell? i figure it's
worth a shot.

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
-- Carl Jung