The kongs on the rug Roz!!

Old April 25th 05, 07:33 AM
Paul B

Default The kongs on the rug Roz!!

Does your dog ever remind you of Emmanuel in Fawlty Towers.

I'm on the puter and she comes up all keen to play, I say "Get the kong"
and she looks at me all keen, so I say "Get the kong", and she gives
me this kind of "eh?" look. I say "Get the kong....On the rug!!!" (as
the kong is on the rug in the lounge), she then gives me a disappointed
look coz she thinks I'm telling her to go on the rug , so I have to say
"Get the kong", then she perks up all happy but still dumbfounded as to
how to actualy get the kong. "on the rug... good girl" (dog goes to rug)
"ROZ, ROZ COME, AND WHERE'S THE KONG), (speaking loudly as dog is now in
other room on rug), Roz appears with kong all happy and pleased with
herself. Hooorah!!!

Dogs a never ending source of amusement.

Paul
Old April 25th 05, 12:42 PM

on 2005-04-25 at 18:33 wrote:

Does your dog ever remind you of Emmanuel in Fawlty Towers.

damn Blockbuster, editing out the soft-core transsexual pr0n
actoress from Fawlty Towers!

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
http://letters-to-esther.blogspot.com/ (updated 4/3/05)
Old April 26th 05, 01:48 PM
caroline

"Paul B" wrote
Does your dog ever remind you of Emmanuel in Fawlty Towers.

Surely you mean Manuel ?

Who's Emmanuel?

Old April 26th 05, 01:59 PM

on 2005-04-26 at 13:48 wrote:

Surely you mean Manuel ?

presumably.

Who's Emmanuel?

http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?...6&trkid=181026

Old April 26th 05, 10:12 PM
caroline

"shelly" wrote
on 2005-04-26 at 13:48 Caroline wrote:

Surely you mean Manuel ?

presumably.

Who's Emmanuel?

http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?...6&trkid=181026

ROFL! ;o)

Stuffed Kongs Lynda Dog behavior 1 November 5th 04 12:16 PM
Kongs Sunni12 Dog behavior 12 November 18th 03 07:49 AM
Kongs Sunni12 Dog behavior 0 November 17th 03 04:19 PM
Kongs Sunni12 Dog behavior 0 November 17th 03 04:19 PM
Kongs Sunni12 Dog behavior 0 November 17th 03 04:19 PM