Harnesses and their materials

Old April 26th 05, 12:52 AM
Wooly

Default Harnesses and their materials

Well, I only *thought* I had broken Highway Dog (aka Pig) of his
chewing habit. The harness I thought was out of his reach is now
quite thoroughly chewed and I'm not happy. He's a big dog and his
harness runs $18 The nylon webbing is fine - he gnawed up the
plastic fitments, including both halves of the latch. The plastic is
obviously the weak point here.

Does anyone know of a brand of harness that is fitted with metal
buckles?
Old April 26th 05, 12:56 AM
Janet B

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:52:39 GMT, Wooly wrote:

Does anyone know of a brand of harness that is fitted with metal
buckles?

no, but Lupine has a money back guarantee on theirs

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old April 26th 05, 03:35 AM
Wooly

Ouch, my wallet! Thanks for the tip.
Old April 27th 05, 12:23 AM
Spot

Wow, does this sound familiar. When Barney & Brandy were alive I kept
harnesses hanging on the back door knob all the time. It took Lady just one
day to chew both the straps on these and make them useless. Then she chewed
Brandy's new one I had bought her only 3 days later when she counter surfed
and got it off the kitchen counter. In all I ended up buying 3 new harness
and only have just one that is decent and it's the one she is wearing. I
still have them hoping I can find some sort of thick cording to fix them but
haven't yet.

Now they hang in the pantry way up where she can't get them.

Celeste