In search of..

Old April 27th 05, 01:06 PM
BoutjeM10

Default In search of..

Hi,

I hope anyone can help me, here is the story.

We are looking for a Golden Retriever kennel in England.
I surch the internet, butt i am at a dead end.

Here is what we are looking for :

Madge & Ron Bradbury
Kennel name : something with Nortonwood (some championdogs name:
Nortonwood Checkmate, or Nortonwood Troy and Dyon Polonaise of Nortonwood.

Warwickshire (Birmingham)
England

We found a telephone number, but nobody answers

Can anyone of you help me with this?
I would love to have an adres or an internetadres of the kennel.

Because we life in the Netherlands it is very hard to find the right info,
I hope you can help me!

You can contact my with this emailadres;

Thanks
Bo

Old April 27th 05, 05:38 PM
Scott Hildenbrand

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.creamdog.demon.nl/

I did a google search and it was amung the top.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Nortonwood+Troy%22

Scott--

---- The Bluegrass Basset Rescue ----
Internet Development Administrator
http://www.bluegrassbasset.com

Old April 28th 05, 08:43 AM
BoutjeM10

"Scott Hildenbrand" asked ;
Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.creamdog.demon.nl/

I did a google search and it was amung the top.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Nortonwood+Troy%22

Scott--

No, that was a little bit to easy ! I did see these links to.

But i realy need an adres of the family named Bradbury, in Warwickshire UK.
With a reputation with those dogs, they should by listed somewhere, i think,
.....only i can not find anything

Thanks anyway

Grtz
Bo

Old May 1st 05, 05:22 AM
Scott Hildenbrand

Sorry for the late reply.. Here you go..

Mrs. M. Bradbury
Warwickshire, England
Tel: 01527 892694

Should be what you're looking for...

http://www.google.com/search?q=Bradb...ire+Nortonwood

Scott--

---- The Bluegrass Basset Rescue ----
Internet Development Administrator
http://www.bluegrassbasset.com

"Scott Hildenbrand" asked ;

Old May 1st 05, 02:28 PM
Scott Hildenbrand

Whoops... Never mind... juct saw you found the phone # before... sorry

Scott Hildenbrand wrote:
Sorry for the late reply.. Here you go..

Mrs. M. Bradbury
Warwickshire, England
Tel: 01527 892694

Should be what you're looking for...

http://www.google.com/search?q=Bradb...ire+Nortonwood

Scott--

---- The Bluegrass Basset Rescue ----
Internet Development Administrator
http://www.bluegrassbasset.com

"Scott Hildenbrand" asked ;

Old May 1st 05, 03:14 PM
BoutjeM10

"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote ;
Whoops... Never mind... juct saw you found the phone # before... sorry

Scott--

Thanks anyway.

I am stil looking for a adress, the kennel name is Nortonwood, in
Warwickshire.
Still, no luck (

Thanks
Bo