Bluegrass Basset Hound Picnic - May 21st!

Old April 27th 05, 05:34 PM
Scott Hildenbrand

Default Bluegrass Basset Hound Picnic - May 21st!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to take this time to let you all know that the Bluegrass Basset
Rescue is hosting it's 3rd annual Bluegrass Basset Hoedown picnic on
the 21st of May from 10:00 AM till 4:00 PM..

The picnic will be held in the Nashville area of TN. If anyone out there
has a Basset Hound and wishes to come join us, please do!

Some of the events-----

Basset Games: Best Counter Cruiser, Best Trick, Longest Ears, Shortest
Legs, Weiner Toss, Traveled Farthest, Best Owner Look Alike, Best
Kisser, Saddest Eyes, Costume Contest – Bring your duds!

Prizes will be given for: Best in Show and Game winners

Foodslave Fun: Silent Auction, Live Auction, Raffles and Giveaways

For more information please see the following URLs:
http://www.bluegrassbasset.com/ - Our Site
http://www.bluegrassbasset.com/eventinfo/picnic05/ - Picnic Flyer
http://www.bluegrassbasset.com/event...ic05/flyer.pdf - PDF

If you have any questions feel free to contact us via this URL:
http://www.bluegrassbasset.com/forms...?K.Hildenbrand

Hope to see you there and spread the word, we want to see alot of hounds!

Scott--

---- The Bluegrass Basset Rescue ----
Internet Development Administrator
http://www.bluegrassbasset.com

My smelly male basset hound / Please help me mule fan 101 Dog breeds 8 June 28th 05 12:41 AM
Crating a Basset Hound [email protected] Dog behavior 3 February 7th 05 12:39 PM
Basset Hound Question Dimpled Chad Dog health 1 September 17th 03 02:45 AM
Sick Basset Hound Darren F. Dog health 6 August 15th 03 01:46 PM
Sick Basset Hound Darren F. Dog health 0 August 12th 03 09:47 PM