Whiskers

Old May 2nd 05, 04:58 AM
April Ann

Default Whiskers

Do any of you trim/cut the dog's whiskers during grooming?

*Catch you on the flipside*

Old May 2nd 05, 09:07 AM

If you prefer.

Old May 2nd 05, 01:00 PM
buglady

"April Ann" wrote in message
Do any of you trim/cut the dog's whiskers during grooming?

...........why would you do that?

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Old May 6th 05, 02:25 AM
Sue and Atty

"buglady" wrote in message
nk.net...

"April Ann" wrote in message
Do any of you trim/cut the dog's whiskers during grooming?

..........why would you do that?

buglady
take out the dog before replying

According to the whippet guy on "Show Dog Moms and Dads" they don't need
them - they don't forage for food in the wild so they're not needed. (that
must mean it's true, right?)

To answer the OP's question, I don't.

Sue and Atty

Old May 6th 05, 08:41 PM
April Ann

It's what Sue and/or Alty said. I saw that on showdogs too, and was
very surprised. I knew the dogs were highly groomed, but I thought
whiskers were part of their body and useful.

I would not cut my dog's off.

*Catch you on the flipside*

Old May 12th 05, 09:33 PM
Punkin

"April Ann" wrote in message
It's what Sue and/or Alty said. I saw that on showdogs too, and was
very surprised. I knew the dogs were highly groomed, but I thought
whiskers were part of their body and useful.

I would not cut my dog's off.

*Catch you on the flipside*

I have to say, I love that show. The guy and his wife (George/Connie) are a
riot. To me they are out there, but not OUT there. A person who flames
several dog groups is more out there than these people are. sorry, I
couldn't resist

Punkin