RIP Dylan 1994-2005

Old May 4th 05, 01:08 AM
FurPaw

Default RIP Dylan 1994-2005

Dylan died this afternoon in our car. It was very sudden. We think
she had a stroke. One minute she was sitting up and looking out the
window, feeling very pleased with herself for snarfing down half a
bag of granola while we'd stopped off for a few minutes at a
friend's house. The next she fell over and was jerking, as if
having a seizure. Within moments, she was gone.

She was our bright-eyed girl. So full of life and vitality, even
through her cancer treatments, seizure disorder, hip
dysplasia/arthritis and a skin disorder that turned out to be due to
low thyroid. We'd just begun treating the latter with thyroid a few
weeks ago, and she was really sparking and full of life.

Good-bye, Doodlebug. We will miss you so very much.

FurPaw
--
"Here we go round the prickly pear
At five o'clock in the morning."

To reply, unleash the dog
Old May 4th 05, 02:43 AM
Theresa Willis

On Tue, 03 May 2005 18:08:58 -0600, FurPaw

Oh, what a terrible shock. How awful for you. I am so sorry.

Old May 4th 05, 02:57 AM
Rocky

FurPaw said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

She was our bright-eyed girl.

I'm very sorry. A horrible way to go, but you were with her.
From her perspective, that probably helped a lot.

Old May 4th 05, 03:34 AM
marie

I'm so sorry :-(

Marie

Old May 4th 05, 07:43 AM
Donna

Am sorry for your loss Furpaw

Good night Dylan

--
Donna
www.geocities.com/raindancer411

Old May 4th 05, 01:57 PM
ceb

I'm so sorry to hear about Dylan -- what a terrible shock for you! You are
in my thoughts.

--
Catherine
& Zoe & Queenie
Old May 4th 05, 02:18 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
Old May 4th 05, 02:21 PM

wrote:

Good-bye, Doodlebug. We will miss you so very much.

i'm so sorry. Godspeed, Dylan.

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Fear feeds the imagination.
-- Joseph Joubert

Old May 4th 05, 02:40 PM
sighthounds & siberians

On Tue, 03 May 2005 18:08:58 -0600, FurPaw
wrote:

I'm so sorry. Very difficult for you, but quick for her, and she was
with you and having fun.

Mustang Sally
Old May 4th 05, 04:04 PM
KWBrown

FurPaw wrote in news:BOGdnazGib0Gj-XfRVn-
:

Good-bye, Doodlebug. We will miss you so very much.

{}

--
Kate
and Storm the FCR

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2005 Ross Dog behavior 3 May 1st 05 09:09 PM
Powpets Cutest Dog 2005 meowzz Dog behavior 0 April 28th 05 04:42 PM
From: Marty Wallace AKA Oscar firec3medic Dog behavior 3 March 1st 05 07:09 AM
dog urinates on everything pooteo Dog behavior 1 February 18th 05 10:57 AM
Dylan meets her first horse FurPaw Dog behavior 0 December 7th 04 01:23 AM