Dancing Dogs

Old May 4th 05, 01:54 AM
Kayla

Default Dancing Dogs

I had my 1 year old sheltie to a dog dancing class for the first time
and I was very impressed. Never seen dogs dance before and it was so
cute to see them perform. I'm going to give it a try. Has anybody in
the group been there and done that?

Lori
Old May 7th 05, 09:47 AM

I've heard of dancing with wolves and dancing with bears.
But this is the first time I've heard of doggy dancing! :-)
How do these dog dance?

Old May 7th 05, 02:13 PM
*Elle

ups.com...

http://www.maryray.co.uk/dogs.html

--
*Elle

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your
bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces. Judith Viorst

Old May 7th 05, 02:35 PM
ceb

wrote in :

On 7 May 2005 01:47:22 -0700
whittled these
words:
I've heard of dancing with wolves and dancing with bears.
But this is the first time I've heard of doggy dancing! :-)
How do these dog dance?

I have some resources to various kinds of freestyle wotha few video
clips
http://dog-play.com/musciall.html

Our trainer is going to offer canine freestyle this fall -- Queenie and I
can't wait. We feel if nothing else, our efforts will entertain others in a
Chevy Chase pratfall kind of way.

--
Catherine
& Zoe & Queenie
Old May 8th 05, 03:48 AM
Kayla

Thanks for your reply. I visited this site and saw the video clip
Amazing!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what Chelsea and I can do.

Lori

Old May 8th 05, 07:16 PM
diannes

Kayla wrote:
I had my 1 year old sheltie to a dog dancing class for the first time
and I was very impressed. Never seen dogs dance before and it was so
cute to see them perform. I'm going to give it a try. Has anybody in
the group been there and done that?

Patience and I have been doing freestyle for about six months. We
did our first public demo a couple of weeks ago and are entered in
our first competition next weekend.

Freestyle is great fun for both human and dog. You should see
Patience's ears perk up when she hears her music! For my part I
enjoy figuring out new moves and teaching them to her, and putting
things together into a routine that shows her off to her best.

Good luck with your class, and please keep us posted on your
progress!

Dianne & Patience

Inhumane treatment [email protected] Dogs - general 1 March 20th 05 09:37 PM
Ping Leah Tracy Dog behavior 262 March 6th 05 02:38 AM
Morning Routines Jodi Dog behavior 17 February 24th 05 05:46 PM
Dogs Are Man's Best Friend Mark Yeager Dog behavior 12 September 2nd 04 11:37 PM
Dogs Are Man's Best Friend Mark Yeager Dog behavior 0 September 2nd 04 10:28 PM