If you know of a Dog park in your area?

Old May 4th 05, 03:57 PM
Linda4Pets

Default If you know of a Dog park in your area?

Hi, When I moved to my new town, I had a hard time finding a place
where our two awesome dogs can play freely. Then I started searching on
the net and with great difficulty, I found one dog park close to our
house. Then I realize that there may be many people going through the
same pain of finding place like dog parks in their area. I started
recommending sites where they have Dog Parks listings. There is a site
called http://www.iSoldMyPet.com (i know the name sound funny) which
has recently added Pet Directory. I was happy to see that they have Dog
Parks as a separate category where you can list or find dog parks in
your area.

So, if you know of any dog parks in your area, please take a moment to
add to the site.

Thanks for helping everyone!

Old May 4th 05, 08:59 PM
Stafford A. Rau

"Linda4Pets" writes:

called http://www.iSoldMyPet.com (i know the name sound funny) which

You didn't respond to this last time you were shilling for this
vomitous pups for bucks site - does the law firm of Fish and
Richardson approve of you using their network resources to pimp for
this site?

--
Stafford A. Rau
raudog @ rauhaus.org